Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

Sad for trump and Owens and Carlson (and the trump trash here):

1647701628371.png

You asked me for examples from outside the thread.

You fucked up, and you blame me for it.

Typical leftist.
You gave examples from outside the thread and that's fine.....but originally, before you stepped into the thread, we were discussing examples WITHIN the thread. DO try to keep up. This isn't one of your GOP Jerry Springer shows.

Actually, I stand corrected....you've been in this thread since almost the beginning and was one of the first righties to bring race into the discussion.

You gave examples from outside the thread and that's fine.....but originally, before you stepped into the thread, we were discussing examples WITHIN the thread. DO try to keep up. This isn't one of your GOP Jerry Springer shows.

Actually, I stand corrected....you've been in this thread since almost the beginning and was one of the first righties to bring race into the discussion.
You asked me specifically for examples of leftist racism from other threads.

Don't get all whiny because you got them.

Ok, yes I did...and you gave an example of Owens being called an "Uncle Tom" and I responded that that was unacceptable. And then you thanked me. Have you already forgotten?
No, I haven't. What are you bitching about? I gave you what you asked for.

Do you even know what you want, or is this just some idiotic leftist tropism: THE CONSERVATVIE HAS TO BE WRONG ?

Here is why you lefties fully support attacking any perceived “Russian”:
View attachment 615786
They want to be able to attack anyone who is their political enemy. That’s why they call anyone who isn’t supporting this war as a “Russian agent”. Because we are the ultimate targets. The left hates normal Americans.
You aren't 'normal Americans'. You are a vocal minority of entitled snowflakes, just like the regressives. You're simply an annoyance to be maligned and eventually forgotten.

You aren't 'normal Americans'. You are a vocal minority of entitled snowflakes, just like the regressives. You're simply an annoyance to be maligned and eventually forgotten.
Normal Americans to not label people. Normal Americans do not hate other Americans. You are the minority with the majority of the media on your side. It is getting old and the proof will come in November.

Normal Americans to not label people. Normal Americans do not hate other Americans. You are the minority with the majority of the media on your side. It is getting old and the proof will come in November.
Delusions of a crazy cultist

Higher turnout almost always leads to democrat wins.

History and facts just are not on the side of the freakish cultists.

Delusions of a crazy cultist

Higher turnout almost always leads to democrat wins.

History and facts just are not on the side of the freakish cultists.
You are the cultist. Your projection failed the first toime and continues to fail. Democratic turnout in WI. was fraudulent.

Forum List

Back