🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

You aren’t retired? You don’t hate Jews? You aren’t scared of the virus? Come on man.
I am retired. I don't hate Jews (you being the exception...for obvious reasons). I'm not even close to 80 and at 5-8 and 175 with a 33 in waist hardly fat.

But hey...you got SOMETHING right so that's a good post by your standards

I am retired. I don't hate Jews (you being the exception...for obvious reasons). I'm not even close to 80 and at 5-8 and 175 with a 33 in waist hardly fat.

But hey...you got SOMETHING right so that's a good post by your standards
You’re 5’8? Ah ah aha ha ahahahahha my 14 year old is 5’8, she is your height. Midget.

I realize you struggle with English - among other challenges - but please (as I've repeatedly requested) post the death certificates of the thousands and thousands you claim died needlessly as proof of your bizarre claim.

If you cannot do so, your bizarre claim will be dismissed as such.

I realize you struggle with English - among other challenges - but please post the death certificates of the thousands and thousands you claim died needlessly (as I've repeatedly requested) as proof of your bizarre claim.

Thanks in advance! :)
You refuse all evidence except that which I’ve told you cannot be provided by law.

You are manufacturing a scenario where you cannot be persuaded. That’s intellectual cowardice.

This is how the left wants to treat peaceful protesters. Let's not let them do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure this airhead hasn't ever seen what happens when you "slash" a tire on a big rig. LOL

And who does she think is going to do this? The "queer studies" majors at Harvard?

There has been far too little violence AGAIST these assholes. It's time to take them at their word and act preemptively. More violence is a good thing. More dead commies is even better.

Last edited:
This is how the left wants to treat peaceful protesters. Let's not let them do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure this airhead hasn't ever seen what happens when you "slash" a tire on a big rig. LOL

And who does she think is going to do this? The "queer studies" majors at Harvard?

W

When I heard that the trucker's tires ought to be slashed, I decided that it would be a good idea. They would be making the trucks semi-permanent blockages. Try moving an 18-wheeler with all of its tires slashed.

You refuse all evidence except that which I’ve told you cannot be provided
You refuse to provide us with the only concrete evidence of your bizarre claim, and have repeatedly refused.

Thus you have conceded the point.
Your bizarre claim, your burden of proof.

Just find thousands and thousands willing to share the DCs.

Chop-chop.
You are manufacturing a scenario where you cannot be persuaded.
See above; just provide the DCs - that'll persuade me. :)
That’s intellectual cowardice.
^ That's projection.

You refuse to provide us with the only concrete evidence of your bizarre claim, and have repeatedly refused.

Thus you have conceded the point.

Your bizarre claim, your burden of proof.

Just find thousands and thousands willing to share the DCs.

Chop-chop.

See above; just provide the DCs - that'll persuade me. :)

^ That's projection.

You’re hiding from the truth because you don’t like it.

It’s clear as day to everyone who isn’t completely delusional

How'd the "People's Convoy" work out in the USA, Trump brownshirts?

What's that? It turned into a pack of open white supremacists assaulting people across the nation, and then turning on each other to get control of the sweet sweet grift money?

Standard conservatism, in other words.

What's that? It turned into a pack of open white supremacists assaulting people across the nation, and then turning on each other to get control of the sweet sweet grift money?

WTF are you talking about?

"a pack of open white supremacists assaulting people across the nation"

You blabbering moron, do the world a favor and never breed.

download-10-copy-3.jpg

trump-not-racist01.jpg

trump02.jpg

captcha01a.jpg

conservatives02.jpg

blm04.jpg

The Left loves violence when they don’t get their way. By their own “standards”, they are not supposed to like violence.

Poor JimH has been reduced to shitposting Russian-manufactured memes, like so many other Trump cultists.

The rest of 'em? So very butthurt about how their violent white supremacist trucker convoy ran off with all the money they sent. Suckers. Needless to say, liberals think that idiot conservatives being parted from their money is hilarious.

Go on, suckers. The People's Convoy still wants your money. Give all you have. Your masters are rich, which means you owe them your allegiance and your money.

Forum List

Back