🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

I asked for proof of your bizarre claim, you cannot provide it.

Thus your concession is noted.
You think it’s bizarre to say that vaccines have saved lives?

That would make you a complete moron.

So the working men and women in the factories have to pay the price for that?

So now you care about the workng men and women. Where were you during the, now proven, unnecessary lockdowns that ruined our economy?

On a side note, leftists were cheering on the lockdowns because it hurt Trump politically, which of course was the real goal behind the entire fiasco. Lemmings will never get that though. They actually believe the virus just so happened to escape (from a lab in China partially funded by leftist Fauci’s department)in an election year in the US after numerious attempts to oust Trump from office. The writing was on the wall with a booming economy and something had to be done to prevent Trump from being re-elected and it was. Lockdowns were a Godsend to Democrats in 2020.

But hey...don't get vaxxed.

Darwin yourselves.

Less Republican voters...
Herr Lesh, those deaths are 99% old people and or immuno compromised fat people. Please provide a link that healthy people under 30 are at a high risk of death from COVID.

You think it’s bizarre to say that vaccines have saved lives?

That would make you a complete moron.
Vaccines have saved lives but not of healthy persons under 30. Mask mandates and lockdowns have caused deaths and significant mental health issues.

Vaccines have saved lives but not of healthy persons under 30. Mask mandates and lockdowns have caused deaths and significant mental health issues.
Well it certainly has affected your mental "capacity" such as it is

Or is this just the result of being the fat kid that everyone picked on?

Who is the one pissing themselves for years over a high survival rate virus.............that would be you.

p45a9.jpg

Using my digs against me won’t help you, parasite. The data shows that vaccines only hurt young people vs helping them.

chart

CharacteristicNumber of deaths
Total deaths from COVID-19898,699
0-17 years795
18-29 years5,581
30-39 years16,343
40-49 years39,166
50-64 years168,765
65-74 years205,457
75-84 years230,870
85 years and older231,722

Using my digs against me won’t help you, parasite. The data shows that vaccines only hurt young people vs helping them.

chart

CharacteristicNumber of deaths
Total deaths from COVID-19898,699
0-17 years795
18-29 years5,581
30-39 years16,343
40-49 years39,166
50-64 years168,765
65-74 years205,457
75-84 years230,870
85 years and older231,722
Awww poor little fat kid

Your chart shows an awful lot of dead people 40-74.

It shows 800 dead kids

and half a million dead from covid over 75. I guess Gramma and Grampa are expendable in your eyes huh?

Fuck em they're old?

Newsflash your chart doesn't show ANY deaths from the vaccine ya nazi zionist liar

Awww poor little fat kid

Your chart shows an awful lot of dead people 40-74.

It shows 800 dead kids

and half a million dead from covid over 75. I guess Gramma and Grampa are expendable in your eyes huh?

Fuck em they're old?

Newsflash your chart doesn't show ANY deaths from the vaccine ya nazi zionist liar
You ever stop hiding under your bed...........hmmm

Poor thing scared of the virus..........Maybe you can live in bubble.

You ever stop hiding under your bed...........hmmm

Poor thing scared of the virus..........Maybe you can live in bubble.
There's 900,000 folks in this country who ain't living under a rock. They ain't "living" anywhere

Myself? I'm vaxxed and boosted

I can do pretty much what I want

But again. Don't get vaxxed. Darwin yourself. The world will be a better place without you

There's 900,000 folks in this country who ain't living under a rock. They ain't "living" anywhere

Myself? I'm vaxxed and boosted

I can do pretty much what I want

But again. Don't get vaxxed. Darwin yourself. The world will be a better place without you
Most of them died WITH COVID and not From it. Most had at least 4 comorbids........

Before this plannedemic 7800 people died every day here...........The excess is not that much higher.

Now for the real deaths..........Cheap drugs would have stopped the cytokine Storm that prevent replication of the spike proteins...........YOU DON'T DIE FROM CORONA.......You die FROM THE BODIES REACTION TO IT.........Turns your lungs into HAMBURGER MEAT.

We have the worst stats on planet earth even though they are fake..........because of CLOWNS LIKE YOU.

So now you care about the workng men and women. Where were you during the, now proven, unnecessary lockdowns that ruined our economy?

On a side note, leftists were cheering on the lockdowns because it hurt Trump politically, which of course was the real goal behind the entire fiasco. Lemmings will never get that though. They actually believe the virus just so happened to escape (from a lab in China partially funded by leftist Fauci’s department)in an election year in the US after numerious attempts to oust Trump from office. The writing was on the wall with a booming economy and something had to be done to prevent Trump from being re-elected and it was. Lockdowns were a Godsend to Democrats in 2020.
Yeah, it was like just a week ago that conservatives were all up in arms that we were handing too much money out to working class people causing inflation.

Can y’all just figure out a consistent narrative instead of flip flopping out of sheer convenience?

Forum List

Back