🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

How does it benefit me? Give me an example of a “racist policy” sans affirmative action. That’s pretty racist.
Authoritarian racist policing works to keep crime low. It allows the upper crust to feel safe.

But at a cost you will not know or recognize.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Most of them died WITH COVID and not From it. Most had at least 4 comorbids........
That particular zombie lie was debunked over a year ago. Excess deaths show that there is likely an UNDERCOUNT of covid deaths
Before this plannedemic 7800 people died every day here...........The excess is not that much higher.
It is considerably higher. Higher even than the covid count

Awww poor little fat kid

Your chart shows an awful lot of dead people 40-74.

It shows 800 dead kids

and half a million dead from covid over 75. I guess Gramma and Grampa are expendable in your eyes huh?

Fuck em they're old?

Newsflash your chart doesn't show ANY deaths from the vaccine ya nazi zionist liar
800 and how many does the flu kill annually? More. So you want to lockdown for two years where the suicide rate for young girls is Up 50%? That’s stupid. The numbers clearly reflect that COVID kills old people like you.

Authoritarian racist policing works to keep crime low. It allows the upper crust to feel safe.

But at a cost you will not know or recognize.
That’s utter bullshit. Give me an example of these policies. Everyone in America is born with equal rights. Everyone!

That particular zombie lie was debunked over a year ago. Excess deaths show that there is likely an UNDERCOUNT of covid deaths

It is considerably higher. Higher even than the covid count
More LIES.........from the FASCIST PARTY.........

You are like LOCUSTS ..........you destroy everything.....and LIE ABOUT IT AFTER....

No one listens to your sorry asses.......fitting symbol of the DNC .........anymore.

Yeah, it was like just a week ago that conservatives were all up in arms that we were handing too much money out to working class people causing inflation.

Can y’all just figure out a consistent narrative instead of flip flopping out of sheer convenience?
Handing out money vs not shutting down the country are two entirely different things.

Remind me again how many COVID patients you’ve taken care of inpatient?
I'm not a doctor you Quack.............You aren't either..........You are a paid troll with Pfizer tattooed on your ass cheeks.....

I post studies from Doctors who have treated covid patients all over the world. How about you whine your pathetic ass to them.

Handing out money vs not shutting down the country are two entirely different things.
Not so different when you’re talking about the economic impact to working families.

Don’t dodge the fact that the right has staked out the position that working families have too much money as a major problem facing the country.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I'm not a doctor you Quack.............You aren't either..........You are a paid troll with Pfizer tattooed on your ass cheeks.....

I post studies from Doctors who have treated covid patients all over the world. How about you whine your pathetic ass to them.
Your studies have nothing to do with efficacy or vaccination at preventing death from COVID.

Nor do they have anything to do with your belief that people aren’t really dying from COVID but “with” COVID.

DCs please.

Thousands and thousands of them to support your bizarre claim.

Tia! :)
Medical data is de-identified for patient privacy.

You are requesting laws to be broken. I think that’s wrong.

Read the report. Then come back with an argument that doesn’t involve you asking people to commit crimes for you.

Medical data is de-identified for patient privacy.
Fabulous.
You are requesting laws to be broken.
I'm asking you to support your claim with actual proof.

You cannot.
I think that’s wrong.
As wrong as you feel those Black civil rights protestors you despise were?
Read the report.
DCs please - TIA. :)
Then come back with an argument that doesn’t involve you asking people to commit crimes for you.
Prove your claim - TIA. :)

Forum List

Back