🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

LOL

We understand Freedom of choice...........and you are just trolling you Fascist Fuck............One thing...YOU WILL NEVER PUSH YOUR BS HERE.........

Stay in Blue shithole states.........we don't hold up signs and HONK HERE.........If you try your Tyranny here.......it will not end well........I don't care how you take that.

I don't care how BRANDON TAKES THAT........We WILL NOT OBEY EVER...........

You want to change that.......bring it ..........You FASCIST QUACK.
Congratulations. You guys sure showed us. Thousands and thousands of needless deaths.

You proud of that? That you guys are killing yourselves to prove how stupid you are.

Congratulations. You guys sure showed us. Thousands and thousands of needless deaths.

You proud of that? That you guys are killing yourselves to prove how stupid you are.
You showed us by denying cheap drugs and early meds to push that jab........

You are a troll........You are not a doctor.......and you have Pfizer tattooed on your ass cheeks..........

This is pointless........I don't fucking like you and you don't like me.........I BELIEVE YOU ARE A FASCIST PRICK........You support the destruction of lives over a fucked up jab.........

That is what is happening IN CANDADA...........Not happening here in Alabama because we are NOT A SHITHOLE BLUE STATE......who pisses on the the Constitution daily.

Slashing a truck tire can get you hurt badly just by the tire exploding. Not being idiots, no leftist would do that.

Interesting, that the same people endorsing vigilante justice by the right are now melting down over a call for minor vandalism. but they, if they weren't violent hypocrites, they wouldn't be Trump cultists.

Just remember, this isn't Canada, where a corrupt conservative provincial leader can block law enforcement in the capitol. They try crap in the USA, they'll be arrested and their vehicles will be towed.

Oh, they aren't the working class. The actual working class can't spend weeks not working. Follow the money. They're Russian-funded commie ratfuks.
Yeah, the Right are the vandals----burning down cities, raping, looting, murdering entire cities...

Oh wait....

You showed us by denying cheap drugs and early meds to push that jab........

You are a troll........You are not a doctor.......and you have Pfizer tattooed on your ass cheeks..........

This is pointless........I don't fucking like you and you don't like me.........I BELIEVE YOU ARE A FASCIST PRICK........You support the destruction of lives over a fucked up jab.........

That is what is happening IN CANDADA...........Not happening here in Alabama because we are NOT A SHITHOLE BLUE STATE......who pisses on the the Constitution daily.
You are a shithole state. Seriously. You have almost the worst stats from COVID. You have terrible education. You have terrible health. You have a shitty economy. Alabama could disappear overnight and basically no one would miss it.

No one is impressed by Alabama.

The vaccine saved lives. You know this. That’s why you won’t respond to me when I asked you about it earlier.

Should I ask it again. Do you think the vaccine prevents people from dying of COVID?

I don’t understand. Getting vaccinated is quick, easy and could save your life.

It’s quite a strange thing to protest. What are you going to protest next? Brushing teeth?
In your mind, a violent protest is understandable.
You are truly mentally ill.

That failed too. Turns out republicans have done a fabulous job arguing that employers can fire people almost any time they want.
I live in Washington State and you don't have to have a reason to fire an employee. Democrats run this state.

I’m anti racist policing. That’s what we’re seeing here. White people aren’t policed they same way as black people. If they were, these protestors would have been smashed already.
That’s simply untrue. Keep watching MSNBC for your talking points. Everything is racism with you. Pathetic.

They have sovereignty over their bodies.
As did Blacks in the segregated South?
That doesn’t mean everyone has to be around them as they do as they please.
See above.
No one is forced to get vaccinated.
You support bigotry and unequal treatment under the law?

Fire those who choose their civil rights as a core value?

How long have you been a virulent bigot?
It’s a public health issue.
For the vulnerable, who should take special precautions, yes.
Abortion is not.
So you feel that women do NOT have the right to abortion?

Those dickheads are facing arrest and the confiscation of their livelihood.

Fuckem

Please provide links to all the thousands and thousands of death certificates of those you claim died needlessly.

Thanks in advance! :)

In your mind, brutally repressing minorities is just. People might react violently to that.
The rioting was due to the Democrat CovidScam lockdowns.

The alleged racial injustices were a fig leaf.

Democrats: Deranged Nazi psychopaths.

Forum List

Back