Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

Poor JimH has been reduced to shitposting Russian-manufactured memes, like so many other Trump cultists.
I made every meme but the first SCOTUS one and I was born in America, so they are made in USA, Komrade.

You pulled the racist card, and are now pulling the Russian troll card? What a joke.

You are the one who incorrectly implied Conservtives are racists, when it's really the other political persuasion...

457ug1.jpg

I made every meme but the first SCOTUS one and I was born in America, so they are made in USA, Komrade.
Understood. You're not Russian, you just willingly serve Russia.

I don't see how that's an improvement.

Now, go lick some more racist butts, little fascist. It's what you do. It's pretty much all you do.

You pulled the racist card, and are now pulling the Russian troll card? What a joke.

You are the one who incorrectly implied Conservtives are racists, when it's really the other political persuasion...

457ug1.jpg
He can’t figure out that entire kkk thing.

This is how the left wants to treat peaceful protesters. Let's not let them do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure this airhead hasn't ever seen what happens when you "slash" a tire on a big rig. LOL

And who does she think is going to do this? The "queer studies" majors at Harvard?

1650810008567.png

Forum List

Back