🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

Of course.

But I'm Meryl Streep, and me and my Oscars say you're making shit up when you say you've seen people die of Covid.
By his own admission in other posts he wouldn't even see his own patients if they had covid. He's a paid PFIZER TROLL.

They passed a law against honking horns after the thugs were blaring their horns for days solid.

How would you feel if people were blaring their horns in front of your house for days?

Tell me who the pricks are. Go ahead. Tell me the people blaring their horns for days aren’t the pricks.
So you opposed Occupy & its endless drum circles?

You are saying get the jab or get FIRED........That is what this is about..........More than that.......Without the vaccine passport they can't go out to the stores........can't work.......and of course can't pay their bills.

YOU SUPPORT STARVING THEM IF YOU AGREE WITH WHAT CANADA IS DOING.............That is Fascism...........YOU ARE A FASCIST PRICK...

Your kind have existed throughout history........it's always the same...........YOU ARE THE VIRUS.
I’ve been getting vaccinated as a contingency or my hospital privileges for years.

Get a new job and stop being such a whiny bitch.

I’ve been getting vaccinated as a contingency or my hospital privileges for years.

Get a new job and stop being such a whiny bitch.
I have a job you fucking quack.............You support the GET THE JAB OR WE WILL STARVE YOUR FAMILY CANADA FASCISM.

Anyone who supports that can GO TO HELL............You are a quack who pushes a vaccine daily here.........a vaccine that allows you to get and spread the virus.........and if you don't take it WE WILL DESTROY YOU.

That is YOU.............YOU ARE FASCIST PRICK.......And I doubt you are even a Doctor........You are ALWAYS HERE............

The people of Canada have HAD ENOUGH. I'm hopeful they win.............If you ever try it in Alabama.......there will be NO HONKING...........NO SIGNS........You attack my family with this nonsense.........well......terms of service don't allow me to finish that...........

I don't care if you are the LANGLEY CROWD LIKE IT.

I have a job you fucking quack.............You support the GET THE JAB OR WE WILL STARVE YOUR FAMILY CANADA FASCISM.

Anyone who supports that can GO TO HELL............You are a quack who pushes a vaccine daily here.........a vaccine that allows you to get and spread the virus.........and if you don't take it WE WILL DESTROY YOU.

That is YOU.............YOU ARE FASCIST PRICK.......And I doubt you are even a Doctor........You are ALWAYS HERE............

The people of Canada have HAD ENOUGH. I'm hopeful they win.............If you ever try it in Alabama.......there will be NO HONKING...........NO SIGNS........You attack my family with this nonsense.........well......terms of service don't allow me to finish that...........

I don't care if you are the LANGLEY CROWD LIKE IT.
No one is attacking your family.

If someone gets fired, then they should get a new job. Then no one starves.

The vaccine has saved hundreds of thousands of lives in this country alone. Rational people know this. You’re not rational.

Once again, if fascists like you hadn't persecuted people for refusing an experimental medical procedure, none of this would have been necessary. But you chose to fire people, deny them a livelihood, close their businesses, harass them, harass their children, deny them medical care, and threaten everything up to and including murder if they refused an experimental medical treatment. You brought this on yourself, and EVERY person who suffers as a result is on you.

There's that lie again!

No one is attacking your family.

If someone gets fired, then they should get a new job. Then no one starves.

The vaccine has saved hundreds of thousands of lives in this country alone. Rational people know this. You’re not rational.B
We are on the topic OF CANADA...............NOT ALABAMA........We have already told you types to FUCK OFF ON YOUR VACCINES .........AND THE PASSPORTS........

In Canada............and all over the world.............they are doing EXACTLY WHAT i'VE SAID HERE................If they can't work.......in CANADA DUMBASS.......then they can't feed their families and lose EVERYTHING.........over a jab that doesn't even work.

Again........time to repeat ...........why do we have the WORST STATS ON PLANET EARTH? You NEVER ANSWER.......And lame attempts have always been GET THE JAB.....DADDY SAYS SO. So is it the left butt cheek or the right butt cheek on you that has the TATTOO MODERNA ON IT?

Forum List

Back