🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

Oh but burning businesses in 200 cities and assassinating police shooting them in the head as they eat a sandwich is...........huh.

HYPOCRITE.
It’s not.

But people had their heads cracked open by cops just for standing in the wrong place, so I’m not really sure you want to go down that road.

filtered version

VAERS data in CDC WONDER are updated every Friday. Hence, results for the same query can change from week to week.
These results are for 753,482 total events.
Rows with zero Events Reported are hidden. Use Quick Options above to show zero rows.

DEATH8,5761.14%

filtered version

VAERS data in CDC WONDER are updated every Friday. Hence, results for the same query can change from week to week.
These results are for 753,482 total events.
Rows with zero Events Reported are hidden. Use Quick Options above to show zero rows.

DEATH8,5761.14%
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines.

Did you read this part?

It’s not.

But people had their heads cracked open by cops just for standing in the wrong place, so I’m not really sure you want to go down that road.
aka NO FREAKING ANSWER.......But you have no problem STARVING THE FAMILES WHO WILL NOT OBEY YOU.

They are protesting their ability to make a living in Canada.....A vaccine card OR ELSE..............this is a CIVIL RIGHT TO MAKE A LIVING and you support fucking them over with no vasoline.

Here in Alabama we passed a LAW...........THAT IS ILLEGAL HERE.........you wanna come down here and make us show a passport..........HMMM

You are a Quack and all your posts are

aka NO FREAKING ANSWER.......But you have no problem STARVING THE FAMILES WHO WILL NOT OBEY YOU.

They are protesting their ability to make a living in Canada.....A vaccine card OR ELSE..............this is a CIVIL RIGHT TO MAKE A LIVING and you support fucking them over with no vasoline.

Here in Alabama we passed a LAW...........THAT IS ILLEGAL HERE.........you wanna come down here and make us show a passport..........HMMM

You are a Quack and all your posts are

They all have the ability to make a living in Canada.

Alabama? Jesus. Talk about bad stats. I don’t think you should brag about your COVID policies. You guys are fucking terrible.

So you’re saying they should bring in the mitary and start beating the shit out of these protestors in Canada, right?

Good for the goose is good for the gander.

Nope, Trudeau is. Me? If you and your fellow Blacks burn and steal I say we shoot you where you stand.

They all have the ability to make a living in Canada.

Alabama? Jesus. Talk about bad stats. I don’t think you should brag about your COVID policies. You guys are fucking terrible.
We did just fine.........We have this thing called Freedom here that you don't like. Now if we can just fire the entire FDA and CDC and well all of gov't we can all be happy.

Anyways...........We don't like you........We don't give a damn what you think about us.........AND WE WILL NEVER COMPLY.

We did just fine.........We have this thing called Freedom here that you don't like. Now if we can just fire the entire FDA and CDC and well all of gov't we can all be happy.

Anyways...........We don't like you........We don't give a damn what you think about us.........AND WE WILL NEVER COMPLY.
No, you are in the top five for deaths per capita.

And a ton of those deaths came after vaccines were widely available and therefore largely avoidable. You morons are killing yourself with your insanity.

He isn’t. They’re negotiating.

So you think they should start shooting the Canadian protestors?
They are Fascist...........it's only a matter of time.........They are arresting 78 year olds for honking their car horn now. Bunch of pricks.

Speaking of idiot left wingers...this is possibly the funniest political video ever. Boston's liberal mayor torn to shreds by Bostonians over covid mandates during a live stream. :auiqs.jpg:

Democrat, not leftist.

Confusing the two is like thinking the Nazis were all Jews.

Forum List

Back