🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

Doctors and professionals who actually treat covid patients say you ARE A LIAR..
Jesus, that’s some real unhinged nonsense coming out of the rest of this post.

Sounds like you’re being radicalized by online misinformation. Don’t become one of those people who sends death threats to doctors and bomb threats to hospitals. Things are getting crazy out there.

You post literature (and I hesitate to call it that) that you haven’t read and don’t understand and meta analysis that don’t follow any rational methodologies that you don’t know about either.

Put simply, you are a moron with an agenda.

What a good little authoritarian you'll make. God forbid anyone's right to assemble and disagree with the Gov.
They have the right to assemble. Just not in the middle of the bridge. Surely you aren’t that stupid, are you?

Jesus, that’s some real unhinged nonsense coming out of the rest of this post.

Sounds like you’re being radicalized by online misinformation. Don’t become one of those people who sends death threats to doctors and bomb threats to hospitals. Things are getting crazy out there.

You post literature (and I hesitate to call it that) that you haven’t read and don’t understand and meta analysis that don’t follow any rational methodologies that you don’t know about either.

Put simply, you are a moron with an agenda.
Fuck you Quack..........You are nothing to me..........you are always here posting the gov't NARRATIVE.............

Alabama has already told your side to shove your mandates up your ass..............I will continue to post whatever I damn well please.

You are WHY WE HAVE THE WORST STATS ON PLANET EARTH.

Since when does your side give a fuck about that..........2 million from the Southern Border........oh that's right they are fleeing for their lives......

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses when they jumped.

Why do we have the worst stats on planet earth from covid Quack?
Border security was never about border security for you guys.

This is how the left wants to treat peaceful protesters. Let's not let them do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure this airhead hasn't ever seen what happens when you "slash" a tire on a big rig. LOL

And who does she think is going to do this? The "queer studies" majors at Harvard?

Liberal, not leftist.

And aren't there already multiple threads on this?

You spend an awful lot of time posting unhinged gibberish to someone who is nothing.

You’re a moron who has no idea what he’s talking about. You have no chance of doing what I do.
You done? I've posted thousands of studies from Real Doctors all over the world...........You are nothing.........You admitted you don't even treat covid......But you are ALWAYS HERE......SO I DOUBT you are a Doctor at all.

You ARE THE VIRUS.

You done? I've posted thousands of studies from Real Doctors all over the world...........You are nothing.........You admitted you don't even treat covid......But you are ALWAYS HERE......SO I DOUBT you are a Doctor at all.

You ARE THE VIRUS.
Thousands of studies and you haven’t read a single one of them let alone understand it.

Go ahead moron. Tell me you’ve read any of these studies and understood what they’re talking about. Do it.

Just to be clear:

- You support forced medical procedures.

- You feel that anyone engaged in peaceful civil disobedience should be arrested.
It's more than that with this Quack. In another thread he was supporting get the jab or a heart transplant patient should be taken off the list. Essentially he was saying OBEY ME OR DIE.

He's an ASSHOLE.

Forum List

Back