🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

Just to be clear:

- You support forced medical procedures.

- You feel that anyone engaged in peaceful civil disobedience should be arrested.
No one is forcing anything.

Peaceful disobedience is still illegal. You guys never seemed to have a problem with acts of violence being waged against people protesting illegally before.

So the working men and women in the factories have to pay the price for that?

No, you fuck off.
What about the workers at the lunch counters where Black citizens engaged in civil disobedience?

And the bus workers hurt by boycotts?

Those workers had to pay the price for that.

Do you oppose civil disobedience in support of basic civil rights?

Was Rosa Parks a criminal?

Are you a racist?

This is how the left wants to treat peaceful protesters. Let's not let them do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure this airhead hasn't ever seen what happens when you "slash" a tire on a big rig. LOL

And who does she think is going to do this? The "queer studies" majors at Harvard?

I would literally slap the shit out of any Biden voter that looked me in the eye and complained about a "security" issue with the border situation we currently have.

The people who have their shifts cancelled at factories as a direct result of the protest working men and women.

That’s who they’re hurting. Why don’t you care?
So you DO oppose civil disobedience in the name of civil rights.

You condemn the entire peaceful Black civil rights movement of the 50s/60s.

Fascinating.

No one is forcing anything.

Peaceful disobedience is still illegal. You guys never seemed to have a problem with acts of violence being waged against people protesting illegally before.
Yet you had no problem with riots in 200 cities as Burn Loot and Murder burned businesses and assassinated police........huh

HYPOCRITE QUACK

Who here remembers this?

A group of college protestors were obstructing a sidewalk, where people could simply walk around them, and the response was for police to pepper spray them a food away from their faces.

And the right had no problem with it. But somehow blocking an entire bridge is okay.

So you DO oppose civil disobedience in the name of civil rights.

You condemn the entire peaceful Black civil rights movement of the 50s/60s.

Fascinating.
Comparing antivax protestors to black people under segregation?

Wow. You’re nuts.

Yet you had no problem with riots in 200 cities as Burn Loot and Murder burned businesses and assassinated police........huh

HYPOCRITE QUACK

Weren’t you guys taking advice from a doctor who claimed that people had been impregnated by demons from their dreams?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your black friends blocked bridges and ambulances, they burned and stole. You're a hack kid.
So you’re saying they should bring in the mitary and start beating the shit out of these protestors in Canada, right?

Good for the goose is good for the gander.

What about the workers at the lunch counters where Black citizens engaged in civil disobedience?

And the bus workers hurt by boycotts?

Those workers had to pay the price for that.

Do you oppose civil disobedience in support of basic civil rights?

Was Rosa Parks a criminal?

Are you a racist?
So you supported the BLM protests against racist policing, I assume. After all, civil disobedience is justified in the setting of racism.

Once again, if fascists like you hadn't persecuted people for refusing an experimental medical procedure, none of this would have been necessary. But you chose to fire people, deny them a livelihood, close their businesses, harass them, harass their children, deny them medical care, and threaten everything up to and including murder if they refused an experimental medical treatment. You brought this on yourself, and EVERY person who suffers as a result is on you.
Thread.

So you’re saying it’s necessary to harm working people who have nothing to do with anything you’ve just complained about?
Why do you hate civil rights?

Do you want MLK Day cancelled, and his statues torn down?

Just how racist are you?

Are you consistent in your hatred of all those who peacefully protest for their basic civil rights?

Or are you a hypocrite?
I really don’t know why you expect me to respond if you aren’t capable of having a conversation.

Forum List

Back