🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

BLM is a terror group being investigated for theft. You support them because you’re anti police and pro violence.
I’m anti racist policing. That’s what we’re seeing here. White people aren’t policed they same way as black people. If they were, these protestors would have been smashed already.

This is how the left wants to treat peaceful protesters.

I'm still amazed at just WHO do these Leftist creeps think, once they CLEAR the bridge of all those nasty truckers, just WHO is going to be driving all of these goods normally supplied BY these truckers?

I mean, these trucks are the trucks that transport and deliver 28% of the Canadian economy! So after they slash all the tires, move the trucks and arrest all the drivers, do they think new trucks and drivers are going to just pop down from heaven or does Trudeau plan to drive the trucks himself?

Well asshole, feel free to find a quote where I've said anything remotely like that. No hurry, I'll wait. :iyfyus.jpg:

But it is coming from your side. Among the people who are obstructing trade due to this sea of misinformation.

COVID is a hoax
Doctors are nazis and murderers
The vaccine does nothing.
The vaccine causes miscarriages
No one actually dies of COVID.
COVID statistics are made up.
The FDA rejected hydroxychloroquine to hurt Trump.
The vaccine is killing hundreds of thousands of people.

And that’s not even getting into the big lie.

But it is coming from your side. Among the people who are obstructing trade due to this sea of misinformation.

COVID is a hoax
The vaccine causes miscarriages
COVID statistics are made up.

:link::link::link::link::link:

How could it be from my side when I've never said anything like that?

:link::link::link::link::link:

How could it be from my side when I've never said anything like that?

Plead ignorance all you want. You know where this shit is coming from and who is engendering it.

You won’t admit it because it’s not convenient for you.

Plead ignorance all you want. You know where this shit is coming from and who is engendering it.

You won’t admit it because it’s not convenient for you.

Yeah, and I bet you enter every room on a unicorn farting rainbows too. If you can attribute anything like that to me, go for it, or STFU.

Yeah, and I bet you enter every room on a unicorn farting rainbows too. If you can attribute anything like that to me, go for it, or STFU.

You need to reread what I wrote. You clearly missed the point. I didn’t attribute anything to you. It’s coming from your side.

Doctors and professionals who actually treat covid patients say you ARE A LIAR......And I say you abandon your patients and wait til their lungs are hamburger meat before treatment......or TAKE THE JAB because you are nothing more than a mouth piece for Pfizer............People like you have given us the worst stats on planet earth.

COVID is a hoax
Another LIE..........Corona has been around for a VERY LONG TIME.......This is the 7th major strain.........the only hoax is denying cheap drugs and pushing a EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE for money that has KILLED AMERICANS..............People like you HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.

Another Lie...........we call out those who deserve to be called out..........Again I ask you why we have the worst stats on planet earth............Quacks like you are the reason.

The vaccine mRNA does NOT TRAIN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.................it is not a vaccine by the old definition ...........It is so fucking good that they had to CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF VACCINE FOR IT. It causes the body to produce antibodies which stay in your system for a few months then WANE..........It is a TREATMENT AND NOT A VACCINE.

You ignore VAERS..........There are several sites.............and they say IT HAS CAUSED DAMAGE AND DEATH.........Regardless of your LIES.......A guy at work had his AUNT DIE FROM THE JAB............He had no reason to lie...........But people like you WILL SAY IT'S A LIE.........Because you push the snake oil mRNA.........

We were denied traditional vaccines here............OVER MONEY.....Covaxin is a whole antigen covid 19 vaccine that actually trains the immune system you QUACK.

Another LIE..............A 33 year old at work DIED FROM THE CYTOKINE STORM..........Left a wife and 2 kids with a baby on the way............Cheap drugs all over the world stop this replication............BUT YOU DENY THIS.......even when thousands of studies from doctors show you ARE A QUACK............You are a paid poster for PHARMA and nothing more.

Another LIE.........they rejected it to sell mRNA BS...........If treatments were there for Covid........CORONA..........then the EUA's couldn't be issued. They did it because they ARE OWNED BY PHARMA.........JUST LIKE YOU.

VAERs SAYS LESS THAN THAT........But IT IS KILLING PEOPLE..........and you have NO CLUE THE LONG TERM EFFECTS.......might very well kill a lot of people before it's done.......But the only thing you care about is MONEY.

The Big LIE is that we shut the country down for Covid.............And the changing definitions of actions and moving of goal posts for 3 years now.........The Goal post is now in URANUS by now.

mvai.png

Why do we have the worst stats on planet earth???????????

You need to reread what I wrote. You clearly missed the point. I didn’t attribute anything to you. It’s coming from your side.

And you obviously didn't understand post 167. Saying people should chose for themselves is not aligning myself with any side, it's remaining neutral. Oh, I am on the anti-unconstitutional mandate side and the side of freedom. Like I said, it's curious you're not.

Last edited:
This is how the left wants to treat peaceful protesters. Let's not let them do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure this airhead hasn't ever seen what happens when you "slash" a tire on a big rig. LOL

And who does she think is going to do this? The "queer studies" majors at Harvard?

And you obviously didn't understand post 167. Saying people should chose for themselves is not aligning myself with any side, it's remaining neutral. Oh, I am on the anti-unconstitutional mandate side and the side of freedom. Like I said, it's curious you're not.

Huh. Enforcing border security is now unconstitutional. Cool.

Huh. Enforcing border security is now unconstitutional. Cool.
Since when does your side give a fuck about that..........2 million from the Southern Border........oh that's right they are fleeing for their lives......

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses when they jumped.

Why do we have the worst stats on planet earth from covid Quack?

Forum List

Back