🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

I dont think she’s going to slash tires

but her rant was ugly
No Mac-7 she won't, but just as we complain of the unbalanced urging of attack spouted by nut balls on the right, as being dangerous encouragement to the unbalanced supporters, the same is true when they are of the left. Highly irresponsible, in my opinion. A person of her background should know better.

Citizens in America have the right to protest. We have the right to peaceful assembly. There is no such thing as an "illegal protest".

If individuals break existing laws while conducting lawful protest, those people can be prosecuted individually.

But... you cannot declare any protest to be illegal in itself.
In make believe world of demofks, every thing is what they want it to be cause they say so

This is how the left wants to treat peaceful protesters. Let's not let them do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure this airhead hasn't ever seen what happens when you "slash" a tire on a big rig. LOL

And who does she think is going to do this? The "queer studies" majors at Harvard?

So this person is Harvard educated?

What are they teaching at this " ivy league " school?

If you empty the gas tanks and slash the tires how the fuck would you be able to move the trucks????????

This is absolute proof that when left wingers claim to be better educated they are full of shit and simply better indoctrinated morons.

Blocking traffic was the least of Black LIES Matter crimes

they burned and looted murdered and raped
And this protest is causing significant economic impacts as well.

But when it’s your people, you don’t care. It’s just the people who look different than you that you demand follow the law. People like you are above the law.

The Omicron variant, if you're vaccinated you have a better chance of getting it. Then me, an unvaccinated person.
First of all, that’s simply not true and biologically makes no sense.

Second, we aren’t talking about catching COVID. We are talking about dying from COVID. You aren’t aware that the unvaccinated are dying at much higher rates?

First of all, that’s simply not true and biologically makes no sense.

Second, we aren’t talking about catching COVID. We are talking about dying from COVID. You aren’t aware that the unvaccinated are dying at much higher rates?
My mom just got over covid. She got one shot because she wanted to see a friend and had to get it for that. She is 78 years old and got through it with no problem. Look it up, you can get Omicron easier than me.

My mom just got over covid. She got one shot because she wanted to see a friend and had to get it for that. She is 78 years old and got through it with no problem. Look it up, you can get Omicron easier than me.
Glad you’re mom is okay, but that’s not relevant.

The data is perfectly clear that unvaccinated die a lot more from COVID.

Overall, during November 7, 2021–January 8, 2022, incidence and hospitalization rates were highest among unvaccinated persons. During the last week of Delta predominance, compared with fully vaccinated persons with a booster, incidence and hospitalization rates among unvaccinated persons were 12.3 and 83.0 times higher, respectively (Figure 2), and compared with rates for fully vaccinated persons without a booster, incidence and hospitalization rates among unvaccinated persons were 3.8 and 12.9 times higher, respectively. As of January 8, 2022, during Omicron predominance, these rate ratios were lower for both comparisons, with infection and hospitalization rates among unvaccinated persons 3.6 times and 23.0 times, respectively, those in fully vaccinated persons with a booster, and 2.0 and 5.3 times, respectively, those in fully vaccinated persons without a booster.

And this protest is causing significant economic impacts as well.

But when it’s your people, you don’t care. It’s just the people who look different than you that you demand follow the law. People like you are above the law.
I would not equate a murder to economic loss

When blocking roads and destroying business is righteous with the fucked in the head left.

That's not what you said when Black Lies Matter and Klantifa were doing it during your 2020 Summer of Terror
They don't care when it's their Fascist side............or they trying to stop Trump supporters from gathering........They don't even care when BLM were murdering police and x police

MURDER.jpg

His BLACK LIFE DIDN'T MATTER TO BLM.

Now these MOONBATS are upset about HONKING.

Forum List

Back