🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

Speaking of idiot left wingers...this is possibly the funniest political video ever. Boston's liberal mayor torn to shreds by Bostonians over covid mandates during a live stream. :auiqs.jpg:

when she really didn't want to speak into the questions.

what law is being broken? name it. The mayor hasn't got one. In fact a judge had the cops return the confiscated gasoline. So factually you remain wrong.
They’ve shut down the bridge. Do you think that’s legal?

Only a month ago Dems said ending the mask mandates would KILL KIDS...now they are all rushing to end the mask mandates.
We have been hoodwinked for many years. Tragically the infection runs deep and our economy in real competition is in deep doo doo.

Sadly, sometimes there are victims of war who didn't deserve what happened to them. And, yes, we are in a war with you fascists.
You’re in a war with common sense.

So now you’re justifying harming innocent people for what exactly?

It's a human right not to be a human guinea pig, and it's a human right to be able to support your family in a legal profession.
Okay. No one is forcing you to get vaccinated. Do you have a human right to be employed? I don’t think so. An employer has the right to employ who they want.

Okay. No one is forcing you to get vaccinated. Do you have a human right to be employed? I don’t think so. An employer has the right to employ who they want.

I told y'all it was only a matter of time before the fascists started claiming "No one is forcing you to get vaccinated." AFTER they spent 2 years persecuting anyone who chose not to get vaccinated.

We have a human right to work in order to support our families. We have a human right to pursue happiness, and if we do that buy working to support our families there you have it as well.
You lefties always are all about limiting human rights, arentcha....

Forum List

Back