🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

Looks like Trudeau is opting for violence to end the protest. Wow!!! the man has no fking soul. Hey truckers, just go home was his statement, we hear you. Did he offer up any rescind? nope, not one fking thing, except to say the blockade will end. Hmmmmm how sir, if you don't mind me asking. You have no authority to stop what's started without hurting those in the protest.

Again, the utter hypocrisy of the guy complaining about them hurting families, well, that's disingenuous because he already did that very thing. Why else is there a trucker convoy? Folks, one can't make up demofk logic.

Okay. No one is forcing you to get vaccinated. Do you have a human right to be employed? I don’t think so. An employer has the right to employ who they want.
inaccurate and false. sorry friend. can't take away something for not complying and then say nothing is being taken away. too fking funny. You are a government hag.

Okay. No one is forcing you to get vaccinated. Do you have a human right to be employed? I don’t think so. An employer has the right to employ who they want.

We're on to you, asshole.

1644618637372.png

Hmm. Is it a human right to have a job?
nope, not at all. It is a right to keep it once you have it because of lawless practices. sure. There wouldn't be so many lawsuits if that weren't the case. You're still swimming in losing waters.

We are looking at illegal protests.

Citizens in America have the right to protest. We have the right to peaceful assembly. There is no such thing as an "illegal protest".

If individuals break existing laws while conducting lawful protest, those people can be prosecuted individually.

But... you cannot declare any protest to be illegal in itself.

I've heard liberals say the truckers blocking the bridges should be arrested. Do you liberals agree that BLM protestors who block traffic should be arrested?

I told y'all it was only a matter of time before the fascists started claiming "No one is forcing you to get vaccinated." AFTER they spent 2 years persecuting anyone who chose not to get vaccinated.
You know the vaccine has only been around for 1 year, right?

Not forced to get a vaccine. That much is true. You must admit it.

Citizens in America have the right to protest. We have the right to peaceful assembly. There is no such thing as an "illegal protest".

If individuals break existing laws while conducting lawful protest, those people can be prosecuted individually.

But... you cannot declare any protest to be illegal in itself.
Your liberty to swing your first ends where my nose begins.

This protest is obstructing roadways and border crossings. It’s impacting the free travel of many people.

Your liberty to swing your first ends where my nose begins.

In fact, if I hit you on the nose, you can have ME charged with assault.

If you can PROVE on balance of probability that I have caused you economic injury, you can lawyer up and take me to civil court under Tort Law. That isn't a criminal offence.

In fact, if I hit you on the nose, you can have ME charged with assault.

If you can PROVE on balance of probability that I have caused you economic injury, you can lawyer up and take me to civil court under Tort Law. That isn't a criminal offence.
Obstructing roadways is illegal. Obviously.

Forum List

Back