Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

LMAO the Dem's protest burned businesses to the ground, looted them into bankruptcy and destroyed people's jobs. Now shut the hell up.
he expects us to comply and shut the fk up. that's him. Like he's got the goods and ins with the elites. hahahahahahahahahahaha fools will be fools.

ask trudeau and xiden, their parties did that in 2020, you didn't seem to care about peoples lives then. hmmm just like I remember you're a hypocrite, playing in hypocrite games.
Vaccination has been saving hundreds of thousands of lives. It’s a modern miracle.

Seems like we care more about people’s lives than you.

It was a liberal that suggested it.
Kinda like the dumb bitch in Colorado who thought extended magazines could only be used once.
Her statement went something like this......If we ban making extended magazines they'll eventually be all used up. :laughing0301:
More proof the left are morons.

he expects us to comply and shut the fk up. that's him. Like he's got the goods and ins with the elites. hahahahahahahahahahaha fools will be fools.
I'm surprised they dare even speak about the peaceful truckers protest given what they did in multiple cities across America.

Vaccination has been saving hundreds of thousands of lives. It’s a modern miracle.

Seems like we care more about people’s lives than you.
you have no evidence of any deaths related to wuhan. You just don't. You have no patient names to go and fact check against. You have numbers they provide you and those are fabricated. Admittedly so as well.

you have no evidence of any deaths related to wuhan. You just don't. You have no patient names to go and fact check against. You have numbers they provide you and those are fabricated. Admittedly so as well.
I’ve personally seen dozens of people die of COVID. You’re a lunatic.

This is how the left wants to treat peaceful protesters. Let's not let them do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure this airhead hasn't ever seen what happens when you "slash" a tire on a big rig. LOL

And who does she think is going to do this? The "queer studies" majors at Harvard?

To say nothing of the stupidity of flattening truck tires while they're still on the bridge. Let's all get stupid and make the trucks harder to move!

I’ve personally seen dozens of people die of COVID. You’re a lunatic.
how do you know. I got that there was some pre-existing problem. right? No one just dies cause they get the flu. They have other issues, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, bad heart, circulatory issues. allergies, asthma. emphysema

Ah because there isn't any. You said something incredibly stupid, I mocked you. That's all that happened. :itsok:
You just don’t see the hypocrisy.

You guys don’t care if this protest is harming working men and women because as one poster put it “you got to break a few eggs”.

I don’t understand. Getting vaccinated is quick, easy and could save your life.

It’s quite a strange thing to protest. What are you going to protest next? Brushing teeth?
Look, man. Bill Gates has put microchips in Colgate. Wake up!

Forum List

Back