Another Clinton suicide

The day after he's turned over to US custody and days before his extradition he kills himself?

Please

Right out of the gate of course Tim Pool is wrong/out of date and his video came out today. He claims the WSJ is not mentioning suicide.

Tim Pool is often wrong and I'd give anything that comes out of his mouth about as much credit as I'd give to a 75 year old who has a reputation for abusing drugs and tax fraud.

He said the WSJ did not put suicide in the HEADLINE. He pointed out that every other outlet jumped at the "official" story but the WSJ did not frame it that way in their headline.

You don't have to like Pool but neither do you have to lie to hold that position.

Well, it's in the headline now, I posted a link to their article. The WSJ did what other media outlets have done, report what the Spanish authorities have said, What did CNN do? Apparently they did exactly what Tim Tool gave the WSJ credit for, not mention suicide in the title and only referenced suicide not as a forgone conclusion but what the Spanish government had stated.

But you go further. Why would you be upset if they reported it as a suicide or just mentioned it? You guys go right ahead and blame the Clintons. Hell, even the pathetic live action South Park character you linked to didn't make that stretch.

Just a word of advice here to all. Be careful what you say.

Don't you dare think you can't catch ASDS. Don't be foolish. A vax is yrs away before the viruses die.

A mask is not effective

The day after he's turned over to US custody and days before his extradition he kills himself?

Please

Right out of the gate of course Tim Pool is wrong/out of date and his video came out today. He claims the WSJ is not mentioning suicide.

Tim Pool is often wrong and I'd give anything that comes out of his mouth about as much credit as I'd give to a 75 year old who has a reputation for abusing drugs and tax fraud.

He said the WSJ did not put suicide in the HEADLINE. He pointed out that every other outlet jumped at the "official" story but the WSJ did not frame it that way in their headline.

You don't have to like Pool but neither do you have to lie to hold that position.

Well, it's in the headline now, I posted a link to their article. The WSJ did what other media outlets have done, report what the Spanish authorities have said, What did CNN do? Apparently they did exactly what Tim Tool gave the WSJ credit for, not mention suicide in the title and only referenced suicide not as a forgone conclusion but what the Spanish government had stated.

But you go further. Why would you be upset if they reported it as a suicide or just mentioned it? You guys go right ahead and blame the Clintons. Hell, even the pathetic live action South Park character you linked to didn't make that stretch.

So the WSJ revises their headline AFTER Pool creates his segment SHOWING the original headline and you imply he lied.

There simply aren't words to explain your stupidity and failed logic.

Since turning the tables on his own murder investigation, John McAfee has explained why he thinks the police is attempting to frame him in a taped interview with Wired's Joshua Davis. "I am one of the first foreigners to live here that actually has bumped up against the government," he told Davis. "And I have access to the press and have had for a long time. That's my only weapon really. I talk. I tell the truth." Further, he talks about not giving himself up, even though he calls his capture inevitable because he wants to take the time to get his side of the story out. He certainly has been talking to the press. Along with Davis, McAfee has also been chatting with Gizmodo's Jeff Wise. He had been having conversations with both of them before the incident even occurred, as if he knew he would have to defend himself before the murder happened. He is also familiar to local reporters: he publicly called out the Prime Minister in the Belize Times as a "liar."

RELATED: John McAfee, Anti-Virus Software Inventor, Reportedly Wanted for Murder in Belize

McAfee says he believes the police will kill him, or send him to prison where he will die, or put him in front of a judge without a jury who will convict him once they catch him.

Why John McAfee Thinks the Police Want to Kill Him

It's amazing, for over a decade McAffee said that Reich was trying to kill him to keep him from exposing them. Days before he was to come back, he is magically dead.

But the Nazis here STILL instist "it wuz sewerside."

Obviously the Reich vermin know full well that the party murdered John - it's just that they fully approve.

You support and applaud the party killing enemies, don't you? I mean he may have embarrassed the Reich in a trial, it's good that he was taken out - right?

Party is the only thing that matters.

Don't you dare think you can't catch ASDS. Don't be foolish. A vax is yrs away before the viruses die.

A mask is not effective
Anyone that listens to you is both a fool and a moron. It is because of purveyors of false and misleading information like yourself that we have so many needless deaths from this virus.

Last edited:
More Clinton Suicide idiocy. No wonder it is these Trumpist morons that buy into every brain dead conspiracy theory that comes their way.

A mask is not effective
Just shut the fuck up you moron. Anyone that listens to you is both a fool and a moron. It is because of purveyors of lies like yourself that we have 600,000 dead from this virus.
LOLOL^^^^^ This anus hole would be the first the Clinton's would grease without a 2nd thought

39id5.jpeg

Please

So the WSJ revises their headline AFTER Pool creates his segment SHOWING the original headline and you imply he lied.

You are so dense. I didn't claim Tim Tool lied about the headline, just that the article I posted that came out the same day as Tim's video negates his point. Also, until the Spanish government made the claim that it looked like a suicide other media outlets were not mentioning it.

What did I lie about?

There simply aren't words to explain your stupidity and failed logic.

Really? Like out of the blue claiming the Clinton's had McAfee killed and you post zero evidence. Sounds like you're lying, or a fucking moron who gets giddy about conspiracy theories more than a 12 year old girl reading the latest news about the Jonas Brothers in Tiger Beat.

You support and applaud the party killing enemies, don't you? I mean he may have embarrassed the Reich in a trial, it's good that he was taken out - right?

Party is the only thing that matters.

John McAafee is insignificant. Full stop.

Please

He died in a jail cell in Spain. Stop with the lame conspiracy theories.

How did he die?

Did you watch the video or did your parrot knee jerk kick in?

I read the news reports much earlier today. You all are pathetic. No wonder you're Trumpies,

He had a fucking tattoo saying if they say I suicided they are lying ffs.
Was that and all his social media posts made months and months in advance some elaborate pre planned scheme to "get someone"?

THAT is a bigger conspiracy than believing he was likely murdered.

WATCH THE VIDEO

The guy has been certifiable for years. He’s also been a violent criminal for years. He was facing the rest of his life in a prison cell. I don’t think he liked that idea.

The guy has been certifiable for years. He’s also been a violent criminal for years. He was facing the rest of his life in a prison cell. I don’t think he liked that idea.

I mean, he said he was suicidal, right ChiCom?

{
I am content in here. I have friends.

The food is good. All is well.

Know that if I hang myself, a la Epstein, it will be no fault of mine.

— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) October 15, 2020}

Forum List

Back