Another CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRy comes true. 181 democrats in Congress just voted to ban gas stoves

You people aren't confused are you, with that tiny little clip? The bill was to repeal a department of energy rule on gas stoves and it passed, 249 to 181. Like I said earlier on this board, nobody is coming for your gas stove. I'm thinking of putting one in, just in case too many electric cars get plugged into the grid, and we have a power outage in winter, we can still cook and heat the kitchen.

You can't be this ignorant.
They are coming after gas stoves.
Not through confiscation but through regulation.
They will regulate 90% out of existence.
This is not a secret.
They stated this.

You people aren't confused are you, with that tiny little clip? The bill was to repeal a department of energy rule on gas stoves and it passed, 249 to 181. Like I said earlier on this board, nobody is coming for your gas stove. I'm thinking of putting one in, just in case too many electric cars get plugged into the grid, and we have a power outage in winter, we can still cook and heat the kitchen.

181 Democrats still voted against repealing the DOE rule. It wouldn't have played that way if the Democrats had control of the House.

This is not a secret.
They stated this.
hahaha…it’s just White 6 the self proclaimed moderate making excuses and justifying Dem totaltarianism….more of the same.
but but but…he swears he’s moderate.

This is not a secret.
They stated this.
What part of the passing of the bill to repeal the Dept of energy regulation did you not read? Just what do you think we're going to do with all that Natural Gas, Biden just opened up in Southern Alaska? The environmentalists are rattling your chain. It is not going to happen in my lifetime, and I plan on lingering quite a while. The Republicans will not let it happen. They have to have something to run on besides, support for Russia against Ukraine, pardoning the J6 attackers and insurrectionist, and support for the asshole who tried to overthrow the 2020 election, and culture war. It won't help Donny, but it will help Republicans running for House and Senate.

Crow is being served in the USMB main dining room. :laughing0301:

"Biden is not banning gas stoves:"

Yes, it's real: Joe Biden's Department of Energy just moved to ban nearly all gas stoves

"You believe fake news from a message board: FACT FOCUS: Biden administration isn't banning gas stoves"

Yes, it's real: Joe Biden's Department of Energy just moved to ban nearly all gas stoves

"Debunked PolitiFact - Claim about Energy Department, gas stoves, China is exaggerated"

"Yes, the Biden administration is coming for your gas stove. What time should I expect them?"

"The DOE announces a public meeting and retards think they are banning gas stoves."

"Whining about New York's actions was used to justify the claim Biden was banning gas stoves."

Republicans still making hilariously absurd claims

"The agency clarified on Wednesday that there is no plan to ban gas stoves in the near future and that it is only “researching gas emissions” and “exploring new ways to address any health risks.” But that didn’t stop conservatives from pushing a narrative—sometimes joking, sometimes not—that federal agents are going to come into your home and rip out your gas range."

"The most recent silly claim is that Biden is going to ban gas stoves. There is no truth to that claim, any more than all the other claims that have been made.."

"No. They aren't coming for your gas stoves."

"They never proposed banning gas stoves."

Ridicule works! CPSC walks back announcement about banning gas stoves

"No, they aren't considering removing them from your house or outright banning them."

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/i-take-it-all-back.1015804/post-31232874

"Nobody is coming for your gas stoves."

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/i-take-it-all-back.1015804/post-31232625

"The Biden adm was never going to ban gas stoves. But that hasn't stopped the GOP from pretending"

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...ing-america-normal-again.876476/post-31227300

"Nobody wants to ban gas stoves any more than they wanted to ban hamburgers and cows. It's just more silly crap to rile up the crazy MAGAs."

DeSantis' Response to The Gas Stove Argument

"Nobody has proposed banning gas stoves. This is as stupid as the recent outrage over supposedly banning cows."

DeSantis' Response to The Gas Stove Argument

"No one was ever going to ban gas stoves. The very idea is preposterous."

The Creepy Cult Surrounding the Gas Stove Panic Gets Exposed

"Funny, when this was posted this morning our resident conservatives seemed to think it was all real and yes, they were going to ban gas stoves."

The Creepy Cult Surrounding the Gas Stove Panic Gets Exposed

""probably" yeah that sounds like pretty hard core evidence. Wow what an idiot."

Biden Administration Consider Ban on Gas-Powered Stoves to Address Pollution Problem

Shocked! Shocked I say! That the Democrats lied, and lied, and lied, and lied, and ...

General question: When the Leftists have forced electric cars and electric stoves and electric lawnmowers, and electric everything else, and when nuclear power is gone (plants past their service life), where is all the electricity going to come from?

Seriously. Solar? WInd? Hydro? Unicorn Farts?

It's a serious question. Where THE FUCK do they think the electricity is going to come from?

It's a serious question. Where THE FUCK do they think the electricity is going to come from?
MAGAt deplorables running around like this with their hair on fire, hooked up to the national grid.

Spongebob.gif

What part of the passing of the bill to repeal the Dept of energy regulation did you not read? Just what do you think we're going to do with all that Natural Gas, Biden just opened up in Southern Alaska? The environmentalists are rattling your chain. It is not going to happen in my lifetime, and I plan on lingering quite a while. The Republicans will not let it happen. They have to have something to run on besides, support for Russia against Ukraine, pardoning the J6 attackers and insurrectionist, and support for the asshole who tried to overthrow the 2020 election, and culture war. It won't help Donny, but it will help Republicans running for House and Senate.

Look jack ass
I get that you think your fucking clever.
The regulators that do the regulating don't have to win elections.
They are part of that whole Constant Washington group that does what they want, with little to no oversight.

Look jack ass
I get that you think your fucking clever.
The regulators that do the regulating don't have to win elections.
They are part of that whole Constant Washington group that does what they want, with little to no oversight.
You do not get what happened. A federal agency made a rule, pleasing to some, and was going to put it into effect. This would have fallen at the Supreme Court level, as another government agency did, a few weeks ago, but that would have taken time and damage be done, though the Supreme Court is on record limiting the ability of government agencies to make regulation and have it be accepted and implemented as law. Congress, led by the Republicans did not fk around and wait (for a change) but actually did their job, not sitting around trying to milk political value, but saying "Oh, hell no!" All you can think of is the Democrats (in this case the environmental front) trying something, and still jumping to the conclusion, somebody is coming for your gas range. This is the way it is supposed to work when a government agency oversteps it's authority. This is democracy in a representative republic doing it's function as designed. I am glad the system works, but I'm and optimist, one of those glass half full instead of glass perpetually half empty, kind of folk.

This is not a secret.
They stated this.

Annnnd. Where is the evidence of this? What bill is in place to ban stoves? Show this to me right now. You people love being absolute dupes.

I remember when the loons on here squeaked it was all just a conspiracy....

Now they're like.... nothing to see here!!!

Forum List

Back