Another conundrum.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Approximately 1500 protesters were placed in jail yesterday by the Russian police for having a peaceful protest outside the duma. They were banging on saying they disagreed with Putin going into Ukraine. That's fine by me.

Here's my question. Are you prepared to stand up for their rights to free speech even though they are Russians?
Of course that would show support for their cause.

If you don't condemn the Russians for jailing them, it signals you agree with what Putin is doing in Ukraine. It can't be any plainer than that.

Once again, to not voice concern is without doubt supporting Putin.
Everyone got hairy chested about the Canadians protests.
Why not the Russians?
Aren't they allowed free speech and support?
Think about that and learn what hypocrisy means.

Approximately 1500 protesters were placed in jail yesterday by the Russian police for having a peaceful protest outside the duma. They were banging on saying they disagreed with Putin going into Ukraine. That's fine by me.

Here's my question. Are you prepared to stand up for their rights to free speech even though they are Russians?

If you don't condemn the Russians for jailing them, it signals you agree with what Putin is doing in Ukraine. It can't be any plainer than that.

Why not the Russians?
Free speech is a basic human right. I don't have to agree with the ideas presented to support the freedom.

It's not conservatives who oppose free speech. It's you leftists.

More of this if you don't defend Biden's decisions on this then you are a traitor to this country but let me give you kudos for stating it in a different manner so that perhaps you can fool a few more people.

BIden invited this. He has been pushing for this for weeks. Russia is not our concern. Ukraine is not our concern. Ukraine is the Biden Crime family's concern considering their properties, not just land and their money laundering operation. This is Europe's problem. NOT ours.

Will i defend Russian peoples' right to free speech. They don't have it. How can we defend something they don't have.

I'm seeing this evening criticism of President Trump as if he is to blame for this debacle. BLaming this on President Trump to protect Mr. Biden's very poor judgement and policies is typical of the left but not as effective as it was say...20 years ago. Not that this is Biden's doings. It's whoever is pulling those strings.

The Left's buddy China is backing Russia in this......maybe they'll help out those russians protesting the ukrainian invasion and their free speech. whaddaya think?

Last edited:
How many here showed the same respect for the truck drivers peaceful protest in Canada? How many here cheered when Prime Minster blackface did pretty much the same thing to the truckers Putin is doing now? How you reacted to what happened in Canada compared to your reaction about what happened in Russia shows you only care about freeedom of speech when you happen to share the views of those protesting. Oh yes the right of free speech and to peacefully protest should be for everyone no matter what country it is or rather you support their protest or don't.

Why not the Russians?
You should think about what you post and learn what stupidity means. What real American would not support a foreign citizen of ANY COUNTRY voicing their free speech? Maybe you should post something about your own country, you might actually post something interesting.

• Banned
Excuse me. There was no end of Americans supporting those Canadians and you know it. Why are you denying it?
I'll tell you why.
Because I've once again wedged you hypocrits on this free speech crap.
Not one of you have supported your own POTUS. Not one. None have dounced Russia's action on a Democratic sovereign country. None. because you people support Putin to embarrass Biden.
Yet you bellow about dems being un American and communists.
Home of the brave ay ?
I don't think so.

Excuse me. There was no end of Americans supporting those Canadians and you know it. Why are you denying it?
I'll tell you why.
Not one of you have supported your own POTUS. Not one. None have dounced Russia's action on a Democratic sovereign country. None. because you people support Putin to embarrass Biden.
Home of the brave ay ?
I don't think so.
Oh, hush, you retarded child.

I've wedged you again dave. You can't take it ay mate. You people are devoid of rational thought.
It's easier to teach an elephant to dance than teach you guys anything.
If I wanted to learn to be like you, I'd need a traumatic brain injury.

I answered your not-a-conundrum in Post #4. I support free speech. You don't. Period. End of story.

Why not the Russians?

I don't see the conundrum, well except maybe for you commies. If you support the Russians, then you would also support the Canadian Truckers and the people that supported them financially and the J6 protestors that did nothing but walk through a door held open by the capitol police, looked around a bit and left.

I'll tell you why.
Home of the brave ay ?
I don't think so.

It's really easy to denounce both Putin and xiden. They are both fucking nuts. To show you how nuts xiden is, a Russian tanker pulled into the Port of Houston today to offload their oil. xiden should have refused that ship entry into US waters.

I don't see the conundrum, well except maybe for you commies.
Listen up idiot. I'm not a communist and never have. That's a classic republican label of ignorance.
If you support the Russians, then you would also support the Canadian Truckers
No. I don't support truckers interfering with commerce which they did in Canada. The protesters in Russia did nothing of the sort. Don't try that silly trick on me.
and the people that supported them financially and the J6 protestors that did nothing but walk through a door held open by the capitol police, looked around a bit and left.
Don't make me vomit. They smashed the guts out of the place and you know it. The world knows it and 5 people died as a result of it. They smashed their way in, threatened to hang pence and Pelosi and you call that a "look around"?
Why are you protecting terrorists and trump? It was a coup to destroy democracy yet you call me a communist???
You dickhead. Not a brain in your head.

Listen up idiot. I'm not a communist and never have. That's a classic republican label of ignorance.

No. I don't support truckers interfering with commerce which they did in Canada. The protesters in Russia did nothing of the sort. Don't try that silly trick on me.

Don't make me vomit. They smashed the guts out of the place and you know it. The world knows it and 5 people died as a result of it. They smashed their way in, threatened to hang pence and Pelosi and you call that a "look around"?
Why are you protecting terrorists and trump? It was a coup to destroy democracy yet you call me a communist???

You have a serious reading comprehension problem, run along commie. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

You have a serious reading comprehension problem, run along commie. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Of course I do and coming from a dual dislexic who is illiterate in two languages,
I should take notice?

It must be hurting you to have to cop it from me. You offer no defence, just silly childish shit. You'll do it again now.

Why not the Russians?
it signals you agree with what Putin is doing in Ukraine. It can't be any plainer than that.

Oh please go fuck yourself....it signals nothing whatsoever Mr. Demented control freak retard.
If you don't take a flight to Moscow right now and go to jail with the protesters it signals that you are full of shit....isn't that right? I mean this is the clamp you want to put on everyone else asshole. You have GOT TO BE A DIVORCEE....

Norris said:
Not one of you have supported your own POTUS. Not one. None have dounced Russia's action on a Democratic sovereign country.

think back, you hypocrite. WHERE was your support for President Trump.

I do not support this imbecile's war of necessity...for himself. NOW i am worried about OUR citizens and the predicament this fool bunch has placed us all in. OWN IT. CLEARLY the man is anti america. Opening our borders to hoards of illegals and terrorists, blackmailing other nations in particular ukraine, poking the bear, HURTING Americans with his stupid policies while he builds up our enemies. You make me sick.

And Ukraine isn't democratic you joke of a man.

think back, you hypocrite. WHERE was your support for President Trump.

I do not support this imbecile's war of necessity...for himself. NOW i am worried about OUR citizens and the predicament this fool bunch has placed us all in. OWN IT. CLEARLY the man is anti america. Opening our borders to hoards of illegals and terrorists, blackmailing other nations in particular ukraine, poking the bear, HURTING Americans with his stupid policies while he builds up our enemies. You make me sick.

And Ukraine isn't democratic you joke of a man.
Ukraine was democratic until O, Joe, and Nuland overthrew that government in 2014. Only to install a government with Nazi sympathizers and anti-Russian provocateurs. Problem is few Americans know this history, since their CIA and WEF controlled media refuses to inform them.

OKTexas

Somebody struck a nerve

Forum List

Back