Another Cop Shooting by a Black Thug in Maryland

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Man suspected of shooting Aberdeen Police officer captured

ABERDEEN, Md. - Police have captured a man suspected of shooting a Maryland police officer during an early morning incident in Harford County. Officers say 21-year-old Tyler Testerman was arrested Friday around 11 a.m. and faces charges of attempted murder.

The shooting happened in Aberdeen Friday when police say the officer was responding to a call for suspicious activity. Police spokesman Sgt. C. William Reiber says a suspect fired a long gun at the officer, who has undergone surgery for a "projectile in his eye."

Another cop this time shot in the face by people who dont know right from wrong. This is what happens when you promote violence, single motherhood and drugs.

Picture of the suspect below

Tyler%20Scott%20Testerman2_1449235469372_583776_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

I blame sagging pants!

ABERDEEN, Md. - Police have captured a man suspected of shooting a Maryland police officer during an early morning incident in Harford County. Officers say 21-year-old Tyler Testerman was arrested Friday around 11 a.m. and faces charges of attempted murder.

The shooting happened in Aberdeen Friday when police say the officer was responding to a call for suspicious activity. Police spokesman Sgt. C. William Reiber says a suspect fired a long gun at the officer, who has undergone surgery for a "projectile in his eye."

Another cop this time shot in the face by people who dont know right from wrong. This is what happens when you promote violence, single motherhood and drugs.

I blame sagging pants!

Is that an Obamaphone?

Last edited:

I blame sagging pants!
White culture and crime will be the death of this country. Look at that tattoo. Obvious thug.

You obviously have never been to Aberdeen.
And pay attention to the culture he emulates. Look at the way the baseball cap is fitted and shaped. I guarantee that he listens to profane racist cheerleading that includes the word nigga in every line and is performed by the fatherless culture you refer to.
Now multiply this incident by a dozen and you have a day in the life of obama turf.

And pay attention to the culture he emulates. Look at the way the baseball cap is fitted and shaped. I guarantee that he listens to profane racist cheerleading that includes the word nigga in every line and is performed by the fatherless culture you refer to.
Now multiply this incident by a dozen and you have a day in the life of obama turf.
White people shouldnt be the biggest supporters of gangsta rap. His mom probably has 8 other kids and is on welfare.

If we got rid of Detroit, New Orleans, Washington and flint, we would need things like this to feel normal :lol:

I blame sagging pants!
Don't you just hate wiggers?! They're even worse than the real deal.

White people shouldnt be the biggest supporters of gangsta rap. His mom probably has 8 other kids and is on welfare.

I agree completely.

And I hope the Thug does a lot of time.

Kid is obviously a low information Trump voter

When I was in high school, I had the best system in the state, literally. I had the state record. My 2 twelves actually broke the sound barrier at an outlaw shootout one day.. Anyways, I would always pull up blasting rock or metal and one day a black kid, had to be a freshman or sophomore because I didn't know him, asked me to put in some rap so I could make his glasses shake off.. I said I didn't have any and he actually asked me if I was racist..
Food for thought..

Kid is obviously a low information Trump voter

Well, he is white, so the odds generally are that he is a Republican voter, if he votes, as the majority of whites do.

But the "Wigger" style and criminal behavior suggests otherwise.

Are you saying that hats are shaped white style and black style you little piss-ant?

I agree completely.

Get your culture in order and stop worrying about Black people. Your apathy and reluctance to address your white issues is causing your culture to ruin this great country. Get your stuff together or go back to the caves of europe.

When I was in high school, I had the best system in the state, literally. I had the state record. My 2 twelves actually broke the sound barrier at an outlaw shootout one day.. Anyways, I would always pull up blasting rock or metal and one day a black kid, had to be a freshman or sophomore because I didn't know him, asked me to put in some rap so I could make his glasses shake off.. I said I didn't have any and he actually asked me if I was racist..
Food for thought..
Thats because everyone knows whites are the biggest consumers of gangsta rap.

I'm in Aberdeen right now and you are full of shit

I agree completely.

Get your culture in order and stop worrying about Black people. Your apathy and reluctance to address your white issues is causing your culture to ruin this great country. Get your stuff together or go back to the caves of europe.

Punks like this kid are something I worry about. I hope he has not yet bred so hopefully he will miss out on his high fertility years and not pass on his flawed genes.

I wish we could get our act together. Putting this punk away will be a baby step in the right direction.

I agree completely.

Punks like this kid are something I worry about. I hope he has not yet bred so hopefully he will miss out on his high fertility years and not pass on his flawed genes.

I wish we could get our act together. Putting this punk away will be a baby step in the right direction.
You have a lot of work to do. This is not the only manifestation of your corrupt and hypocritical culture.

Food for thought..

Food? That shit wasnt even a morsel.

Forum List

Back