Another crazy Trump cultist busted for making death threats

Conspiracy Theorist Arrested for Death Threats Against Sandy Hook Parent

A Florida woman who said the Sandy Hook massacre of 26 children was a hoax has been indicted for making death threats to one of the shooting victim's parents, the Department of Justice announced Wednesday....

Conspiracy theorist and Trump supporter Alex Jones has repeatedly and falsely claimed the shooting never happened on his website Infowars.

Last month, the daughter of a victim of the shooting called on Trump to disavow the radio host. Jones has said that the president elect called him to thank him for his support...."

------------------

Sandy Hook denier arrested for death threats against victim's parent

You can tell a lot about a person by who his friends are.

Well then all those rioters after the election, you know, the ones with Kill Trump signs should be in jail.

Oh wait. I forgot. You agree with those crazy cultist. Never mind.

Don't lie about what I believe, and btw,

welcome to the list of defenders of this woman.

OMG what a moron you are.

As hard as you'd like to claim it, no one is defending that woman.

You, however, seem to have no problem with the threats the rioters made against Trump.

What a hypocritical fool you are. LOL

No one is defending that women? No one has condemned her. You didn't. And yet you claim I support rioters because you claim I never condemned them.

So you convicted yourself of the same crime you're accusing me of.

Nah. No one but you would even think someone would defend that woman.

You can also bet that we all condemn her for her actions so you can climb off your high and mighty horse there bucko.

As for you condemnation of those with the Kill Trump signs??

I doubt you condemn anyone. I'd also bet you were in agreement with those rioters.

Oh not about Kill Trump but the fact that they were rioting.

Conspiracy Theorist Arrested for Death Threats Against Sandy Hook Parent

A Florida woman who said the Sandy Hook massacre of 26 children was a hoax has been indicted for making death threats to one of the shooting victim's parents, the Department of Justice announced Wednesday....

Conspiracy theorist and Trump supporter Alex Jones has repeatedly and falsely claimed the shooting never happened on his website Infowars.

Last month, the daughter of a victim of the shooting called on Trump to disavow the radio host. Jones has said that the president elect called him to thank him for his support...."

------------------

Sandy Hook denier arrested for death threats against victim's parent

You can tell a lot about a person by who his friends are.

Well then all those rioters after the election, you know, the ones with Kill Trump signs should be in jail.

You, however, seem to have no problem with the threats the rioters made against Trump.

No one is defending that women? No one has condemned her. You didn't. And yet you claim I support rioters because you claim I never condemned them.

You can also bet that we all condemn her for her actions so you can climb off your high and mighty horse there bucko.

I doubt you condemn anyone. I'd also bet you were in agreement with those rioters.

LOL, I dragged it out of you.

Now if we can only get Trump to denounce Alex Jones.

You didn't drag anything out of anyone because no one thought the way you did.

No news there. except to you that is. LOL

Forum List

Back