Another crazy Trump cultist busted for making death threats

Conspiracy Theorist Arrested for Death Threats Against Sandy Hook Parent

A Florida woman who said the Sandy Hook massacre of 26 children was a hoax has been indicted for making death threats to one of the shooting victim's parents, the Department of Justice announced Wednesday....

Conspiracy theorist and Trump supporter Alex Jones has repeatedly and falsely claimed the shooting never happened on his website Infowars.

Last month, the daughter of a victim of the shooting called on Trump to disavow the radio host. Jones has said that the president elect called him to thank him for his support...."

------------------

Sandy Hook denier arrested for death threats against victim's parent

You can tell a lot about a person by who his friends are.
The guy is miss-guided, frivolous gun-control laws are the real reason behind the Advents.
...And a progressive fuck up.

English please, Otto.
More gun control equals more violent crime… Fact

A Florida woman who said the Sandy Hook massacre of 26 children was a hoax has been indicted for making death threats to one of the shooting victim's parents, the Department of Justice announced Wednesday....

Conspiracy theorist and Trump supporter Alex Jones has repeatedly and falsely claimed the shooting never happened on his website Infowars.

Last month, the daughter of a victim of the shooting called on Trump to disavow the radio host. Jones has said that the president elect called him to thank him for his support...."

------------------

One wonders how many Democrats they've corralled for making death threats against Electors.

I'm not surprised you'd defend this woman. Not surprised one bit.

You're hallucinating again.

I merely lumped her in with a larger group of similar individuals.

No, you tried to play the two wrongs make a right card.

No, and just say "no" to mind-bending drugs. You'll be glad you did.

------------------

So a few idiots react to fake news originating from unknown sources, but circulated by the NY Times and NBC......

This on top of the fake news that has been thrown at us for the last few years about killer cop targetting blacks beginning in Ferguson.

#handsupdon'tshoot....

Trump is BFF's with Alex Jones and his cult and WE'RE the liars. That's some rich fertilizer there.

Oh, let's never forget that Trump was a birther for at least eight years, and may still in fact be one.
And now you are doing it. Which makes you look worse than them. Hypocrite

I'm just waiting for someone to get killed so I can finally witness the selling of Repubulicans souls when they defend that too.

So far every death threat, insult, bullying moment, assault etc they've blamed on the victim. Its only a matter of time,

------------------

Well then all those rioters after the election, you know, the ones with Kill Trump signs should be in jail.

Oh wait. I forgot. You agree with those crazy cultist. Never mind.

listen up, libtards. you can't come up in here in a political forum and act like you don't have some agenda for posting fake news stories. you're not fooling anybody with it. take that crap back to reddit.

------------------

Well then all those rioters after the election, you know, the ones with Kill Trump signs should be in jail.

Don't lie about what I believe, and btw,

welcome to the list of defenders of this woman.

listen up, libtards. you can't come up in here in a political forum and act like you don't have some agenda for posting fake news stories. you're not fooling anybody with it. take that crap back to reddit.

this is a fake news story?

Trump is BFF's with Alex Jones and his cult and WE'RE the liars. That's some rich fertilizer there.

Oh, let's never forget that Trump was a birther for at least eight years, and may still in fact be one.
And now you are doing it. Which makes you look worse than them. Hypocrite

What's fake about this story? The woman was arrested.

------------------

OMG what a moron you are.

As hard as you'd like to claim it, no one is defending that woman.

You, however, seem to have no problem with the threats the rioters made against Trump.

What a hypocritical fool you are. LOL

------------------

OMG what a moron you are.

As hard as you'd like to claim it, no one is defending that woman.

You, however, seem to have no problem with the threats the rioters made against Trump.

What a hypocritical fool you are. LOL

No one is defending that women? No one has condemned her. You didn't. And yet you claim I support rioters because you claim I never condemned them.

So you convicted yourself of the same crime you're accusing me of.

------------------

The folks in the streets understand that your political, economic, and media systems have been taken over by concentrated corporate wealth and power. This election did nothing to address that, and in fact, elections cannot address that. By design.

Forum List

Back