ANOTHER Democrat Scandal. Never Ends.

I know you guys have a pavlovian reaction to the words "voter fraud", but that's not really what this guy was arrested for.

He was arrested for lying about where he lived.

No one said there was NO fraud.

They said it was infinitesimal.

You DO KNOW that the Constitution plainly states that the right to vote shall not be abridged?

So what's with the abridging?

Then you agree that the right to own guns shall not be infringed? (Considering the fact that you are a champion protector of the Constitution).

Yup.

So long as you are in a militia that is defending the state under the control of the government.

The "government" is "we the people." So ... since I belong to a state with "people" in it then I guess the 2nd Amendment applies to me.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. - See more at: Second Amendment - U.S. Constitution - FindLaw

The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that the right vests in individuals, not merely collective militias ..."

Second Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. - See more at: Second Amendment - U.S. Constitution - FindLaw

Last edited:
given the infinitesimal amount of fraud taking place, it hardly seems necessary.

rofl.... Your pic must be in the dictionary right next to gullible.
Nope, not there ... Gullible - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

So show how much fraud is taking place? Most states already require some form of ID.

If no fraud is taking place then I don't suppose all those honest voters out there will mind showing their IDs at their polling places. We know one thing for sure ... dead voters won't be voting.

Voter fraud 101 for dummies:

Stand in front of a supermarket and register people to vote. Make a copy of the form. Then on election day show up at the polling place early - say the name and address and vote.

An aggressive team of 2 could get in 100 votes before lunch....it's that easy.

wash rinse repeat......

Voter fraud 101 for dummies:

Stand in front of a supermarket and register people to vote. Make a copy of the form. Then on election day show up at the polling place early - say the name and address and vote.

An aggressive team of 2 could get in 100 votes before lunch....it's that easy.

wash rinse repeat......

But they'll tell you in a heartbeat that they are "honest"........yeah, right.

Another reason why we need voter ID.

Okay, kiddo. Here comes the fun part. Ready?

Please explain how Voter ID would have stopped this guy from committing the fraud he committed.

:lol:

You have to look at the bigger picture. Dems are clearly willing to commit voter fraud in whatever manner necessary to get elected or to get their cronies elected. My point is that we need to exercise means to curb the Dem's propensity towards criminal activity. Voter ID is only the beginning.

Elected officials tend towards corruption whether Dem. or Rep. It's just to easy to sell out
the public trust to the highest bidder. From your article I'm more suspicious of the "3 luxury cars" in his garage and the "artwork and collectibles" in his real home in an "upscale" neighbourhood than I am of the fraudulent route he took to get at the public trough. This route was of course personal dishonesty and not the traditional "voter fraud" you try to tie the conviction to.

If we use these cases for simply partisan infighting it demeans the seriousness of the damage to the democratic process official corruption represents. Your linked article demonstrates this is not a singularly Dem or Rep propensity;

"The last one to quit under such a cloud was then-state Sen. Frank Hill (R-Whittier), who departed in 1994 after being found guilty of extortion, money laundering and conspiracy in a corruption sting known as Shrimpscam, according to Senate Secretary Greg Schmidt.

In 2006, U.S. Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham (R-Rancho Santa Fe), resigned his office after pleading guilty to taking bribes and evading taxes. He was given an eight-year, four-month prison term."

This guy state Sen. Roderick D. Wright spent his whole life in politics (sucking at the tit). We the public have to demand these bums not be allowed to enrich themselves at our expense. And of course the higher the office the higher the ill-gotten benefit. U.S. Senators are the highest paid sellout artists.

rofl.... Your pic must be in the dictionary right next to gullible.
Nope, not there ... Gullible - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

So show how much fraud is taking place? Most states already require some form of ID.

If no fraud is taking place then I don't suppose all those honest voters out there will mind showing their IDs at their polling places. We know one thing for sure ... dead voters won't be voting.
I didn't say there was "no fraud." What a pity you have to lie to attack something I didn't say because you can't argue against what I actually said.

I didn't say there was "no fraud." What a pity you have to lie to attack something I didn't say because you can't argue against what I actually said.

I'm certain that you're interested in reducing the "some fraud" of which you speak -- aren't you? So am I. It would be really nice to have zero fraud. I'm simply for an entirely honest vote and I'm certain that any reasonable person would agree.

Never heard of him. Course, I've heard of Crispie.

How many felonies was Christie charged with? How many felonies did the court find him guilty participating in?

Oh, has the investigation ended? I didn't know.

Doesn't really matter to me. I'm not really a Christie fan but you're changing the subject of the OP. One of your own was busted on 8 felony counts - some having to do with voter manipulation. Dems bend over backwards defending their record of "honest elections" so I just wanted to set the record straight. Have a nice weekend.

I'm certain that you're interested in reducing the "some fraud" of which you speak -- aren't you? So am I. It would be really nice to have zero fraud. I'm simply for an entirely honest vote and I'm certain that any reasonable person would agree.

Don't be so fucking stupid. There's no such thing as "zero fraud" and national ID cards are not going to get us there.

How many felonies was Christie charged with? How many felonies did the court find him guilty participating in?

Doesn't really matter to me. I'm not really a Christie fan but you're changing the subject of the OP. One of your own was busted on 8 felony counts - some having to do with voter manipulation. Dems bend over backwards defending their record of "honest elections" so I just wanted to set the record straight. Have a nice weekend.
Exactly what record do you think you're setting straight? Who said Democrats never commit voter fraud?

Don't be so fucking stupid. There's no such thing as "zero fraud" and national ID cards are not going to get us there.

Let's take one more look at what I said -- shall we?

"It would be really nice to have zero fraud." ID cards will help.

Run along now.

Exactly what record do you think you're setting straight? Who said Democrats never commit voter fraud?

Point taken. We're in agreement.

Let's take one more look at what I said -- shall we?

"It would be really nice to have zero fraud." ID cards will help.

Run along now.

Since you're so interested in having the federal government id every voter, for consistency's sake, you're ok if the federal government also institutes a national firearm registry to id every gun owner, right?

Forum List

Back