ANOTHER Democrat Scandal. Never Ends.

Federal LAW requires that all voters prove citizenship and that they live where they say they do. Yet the registration of people while obtaining drivers licenses does not require the proof of citizenship at all. Another great idea by liberal democrats along with now having States issue drivers licenses to illegals.

I live in Florida and I guarantee you that's not the case here. In fact, no state requires one to register to vote, they're given the option.

But....but.....but....I thought the democrats said there WASN'T any voter fraud? Do you mean to tell me that they lied!?!?!

Nope. That is what the voices in your head hear when someone tells you Voter ID does not stop the kind of fraud which most commonly occurs. Your brain does not want to accept this fact and so invents a lie that Democrats say there is no fraud. The lies being told are the ones you tell yourself. You know...Voter ID will stop fraud...Democrats say there is no fraud. Stuff like that.

You will not find any Democratic official saying there is no fraud.

Nice try.

You are LYING. You know as well as we do that NUMEROUS liberals on this board have in fact INSISTED there was no fraud and that if there was any the Republicans did it.

No one said there was NO fraud.

They said it was infinitesimal.

You DO KNOW that the Constitution plainly states that the right to vote shall not be abridged?

So what's with the abridging?

Is there an honest Democrat walking the earth? I wonder!

Faulty generalization

Since this is the umpteenth topic where a faux conservative has provided an example of fraud which could not be prevented or stopped by Voter ID as evidence we need Voter ID, one could ask if there is a non-retarded faux conservative walking the Earth...

Please give credit where credit is due. I asked a question and commented that I simply "wonder." No accusations. Just musing. But we both know that Voter ID will help curb the temptation that pulls many Dems towards cheating where casting votes is concerned. We would actually be helping a criminal from feeding or falling to that temptation.

There have been retards on this forum who have posted cases of absentee ballot fraud in states which have Voter ID as evidence of the need for Voter ID.

I mean...just how stupid do you have to be?

Come on!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/308039-voter-id-has-not-stopped-fraud.html

And putting criminals in jail doesn't stop 100% of all future crime.

Voter ID helps. However, I'd stay away from Federal Voter ID since Voting is a State issue only.

Not it is not.

The right to vote is a federally protect right.

Nope. That is what the voices in your head hear when someone tells you Voter ID does not stop the kind of fraud which most commonly occurs. Your brain does not want to accept this fact and so invents a lie that Democrats say there is no fraud. The lies being told are the ones you tell yourself. You know...Voter ID will stop fraud...Democrats say there is no fraud. Stuff like that.

Nice try.

You are LYING. You know as well as we do that NUMEROUS liberals on this board have in fact INSISTED there was no fraud and that if there was any the Republicans did it.

You DO KNOW that the Constitution plainly states that the right to vote shall not be abridged?

Then you agree that the right to own guns shall not be infringed? (Considering the fact that you are a champion protector of the Constitution).

Faulty generalization

Since this is the umpteenth topic where a faux conservative has provided an example of fraud which could not be prevented or stopped by Voter ID as evidence we need Voter ID, one could ask if there is a non-retarded faux conservative walking the Earth...

Federal LAW requires that all voters prove citizenship and that they live where they say they do. Yet the registration of people while obtaining drivers licenses does not require the proof of citizenship at all.

Bullshit. It requires a birth certificate.

Further the left opposes culling the rolls as is ACTUALLY required by FEDERAL LAW.

More bullshit. What is opposed is improper culling of the rolls. Even a Florida Republican county commissioner in charge of purging the rolls called a halt to it when it was found eligible citizens were being purged.

When a WWII veteran was improperly purged, how come Fox News and Breitbart and the Washington Times weren't all over it? Hmmmm...

And as I recollect you have opposed culling rolls too.

The voices in your head are working overtime. I have never said any such thing. I fully support the proper maintenance of voter registration rolls. I have said THAT many times, always italicizing the word proper. I have advocated a plan of action which would automatically remove people from voter registation rolls when they die or move.

But instead of spending all their time and focus on plans which would actually work, the retards go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about Voter ID, which is almost completely ineffective at preventing or stopping fraud.

To this day, NO ONE has EVER provided a single example of ACTUAL fraud which would have prevented or stopped fraud better than what I just suggested.

Instead, we get topic after topic after topic after topics like this one where some retard ballyhoos about an actual fraud which Voter ID could not possibly prevent as evidence of the need for Voter ID.

Jesus H. Christ, when will you fucking idiots figure this out?!?!
One thing I'm not clear on ... is ... how can these fucking idiots figure anything out??

I wonder if Holder will prosecute him for a fraudulent passport application? Oh, Wrights black and a dem, never mind.

Another reason why we need voter ID.

Okay, kiddo. Here comes the fun part. Ready?

Please explain how Voter ID would have stopped this guy from committing the fraud he committed.

:lol:

The point of voter id, ya retard, is that folks would be required to show PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION to vote. This is not hard, ya piece of shit libtard. Showing ID is done to reduce crimes, such as driving without a license, drinking underage, working illegally without a SS card or green card, and yes voting without proper identification.

Yes, all forms of identification can be circumvented.

Another reason why we need voter ID.

Please explain how Voter ID would have stopped this guy from committing the fraud he committed.

The point of voter id, ya retard, is that folks would be required to show PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION to vote. This is not hard, ya piece of shit libtard. Showing ID is done to reduce crimes, such as driving without a license, drinking underage, working illegally without a SS card or green card, and yes voting without proper identification.

Given the infinitesimal amount of fraud taking place, it hardly seems necessary.

Roderick Wright guilty on 8 felony counts of voter fraud. See folks? Another reason why we need voter ID. The Dems HATE the idea of stricter rules where voting is concerned.

Wright is guilty of voter fraud - Los Angeles Times

But....but.....but....I thought the democrats said there WASN'T any voter fraud? Do you mean to tell me that they lied!?!?!

Nice try.

Hey Dumbass - I'm not the one claiming that voter fraud doesn't exist, you Nazi. Indeed, Voter ID may NOT stop all voter fraud. But it WILL make a MAJOR dent in it. That's why you folks are dead set against it. Same old shit - different day.

Nice try.

Hey Dumbass - I'm not the one claiming that voter fraud doesn't exist, you Nazi. Indeed, Voter ID may NOT stop all voter fraud. But it WILL make a MAJOR dent in it. That's why you folks are dead set against it. Same old shit - different day.

Are you saying there's a whole lot of fraud going on? Show the cases of people being charged ... let's see just how pervasive this fraud is .....

There have been retards on this forum who have posted cases of absentee ballot fraud in states which have Voter ID as evidence of the need for Voter ID.

I mean...just how stupid do you have to be?

Come on!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/308039-voter-id-has-not-stopped-fraud.html

And putting criminals in jail doesn't stop 100% of all future crime.

Voter ID helps. However, I'd stay away from Federal Voter ID since Voting is a State issue only.

Not it is not.

The right to vote is a federally protect right.

Really, name one person who is not elected at the state level? Here's a hint for the feeble minded, there are NONE!

Roderick Wright guilty on 8 felony counts of voter fraud. See folks? Another reason why we need voter ID. The Dems HATE the idea of stricter rules where voting is concerned.
A Los Angeles jury Tuesday found state Sen. Roderick D. Wright, a fixture in area Democratic politics, guilty on eight felony counts of perjury and voter fraud.

Prosecutors said Wright, the first member of the Legislature to be convicted of a felony since the Shrimpscam sting of the 1990s, could face more than eight years behind bars and be banned for life from holding other elective office. It is unclear whether he must forfeit his Senate seat.
Wright is guilty of voter fraud - Los Angeles Times

But I thought there were no court cases of voter fraud?

The remarkable thing is that a Los Angeles jury would convict a Democrat of voter fraud.

Something about that ought to worry Democrats.

okay, kiddo. Here comes the fun part. Ready?

Please explain how voter id would have stopped this guy from committing the fraud he committed.

the point of voter id, ya retard, is that folks would be required to show proof of identification to vote. This is not hard, ya piece of shit libtard. Showing id is done to reduce crimes, such as driving without a license, drinking underage, working illegally without a ss card or green card, and yes voting without proper identification.

given the infinitesimal amount of fraud taking place, it hardly seems necessary.

rofl.... Your pic must be in the dictionary right next to gullible.

the point of voter id, ya retard, is that folks would be required to show proof of identification to vote. This is not hard, ya piece of shit libtard. Showing id is done to reduce crimes, such as driving without a license, drinking underage, working illegally without a ss card or green card, and yes voting without proper identification.

given the infinitesimal amount of fraud taking place, it hardly seems necessary.

rofl.... Your pic must be in the dictionary right next to gullible.
Nope, not there ... Gullible - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

So show how much fraud is taking place? Most states already require some form of ID.

Given the infinitesimal amount of fraud taking place, it hardly seems necessary.

Only took 2 votes to sway an election in a small utility district here in TX. One has already been convicted, I'm not absolutely sure but I think the second guy plead guilty. Small numbers can make a big difference.

Nice try.

Are you saying there's a whole lot of fraud going on? Show the cases of people being charged ... let's see just how pervasive this fraud is .....

I don't give a hoot in hell if there 2 cases or 2,000 cases. Listen CAREFULLY - I DON'T CARE. 2 Cases are 2 too many, idiot. Voter ID scares the living SHIT out of you progressive Nazis. So apparently there is SOMETHING to be afraid of.

What the HELL are you afraid of? Your boy Clinton seems to embrace the idea, so what the hell is your problem with it? Andrew Young, Civil Rights activist is in favor, so again, what the hell is YOUR problem?

Democrats embrace adding photos to Social Security cards - The Washington Post

I have my ORIGINAL Social Security Card that PLAINLY says "For social security purposes ONLY - NOT to be used for Identification" but it would not bother me one bit to get a new card with my pic on it. But then again, I'm LEGAL.

Your post = Fail

qqvol0.jpg

Last edited:

Then you agree that the right to own guns shall not be infringed? (Considering the fact that you are a champion protector of the Constitution).

Yup.

So long as you are in a militia that is defending the state under the control of the government.

Forum List

Back