Another example of people not being able to wipe their own asses

This using the government to "level the playing field" is always Liberal bullshit. When the corrupt politicians passes laws and regulations to "level the playing field" is almost always nothing more than pandering to greedy special interest groups that pay well in either campaign funds or voting blocks..
You are giving the usual conservative hate the employee bullshit to the bone. And you act as if you are not a special interest that is not donating gobs of money or turning out voters. Full time workers have the right to know their schedules well in advance.

I am an advocate of doing away with all government welfare, subsidies, entitlements and bailouts. That includes subsidies to things that may impact the price for goods and services that I purchase like in the case of farm subsidies.

I am willing to pay for needed government services like polices, courts etc.

I don't mind paying my fair share of defense providing everybody else also pays their share and the country is not using drfense money to provide foreign welfare.

I would be willing to pay for a public literacy education providing the curriculum is reading writing and arithmetic, managed on the local level, not an advocacy for destructive Liberalism and not a welfare scam for teacher's unions.

I am willing to pay for the use of roads.

I don't mind reasonable criminal laws. Civil laws and regulations need to be few and far between.

I could live very well in a free market environment with very little government interference. It is called Liberty and i could embrace it.

I understand that you stupid worthless uneducated pussy Moon Bats would have a difficult time because of your lack of personal responsibility. You need the government to wipe your ass for you because aren't responsible enough to do it yourself.

This using the government to "level the playing field" is always Liberal bullshit. When the corrupt politicians passes laws and regulations to "level the playing field" is almost always nothing more than pandering to greedy special interest groups that pay well in either campaign funds or voting blocks..
You are giving the usual conservative hate the employee bullshit to the bone. And you act as if you are not a special interest that is not donating gobs of money or turning out voters. Full time workers have the right to know their schedules well in advance.

I am an advocate of doing away with all government welfare, subsidies, entitlements and bailouts. That includes subsidies to things that may impact the price for goods and services that I purchase like in the case of farm subsidies.

I am willing to pay for needed government services like polices, courts etc.

I don't mind paying my fair share of defense providing everybody else also pays their share and the country is not using drfense money to provide foreign welfare.

I would be willing to pay for a public literacy education providing the curriculum is reading writing and arithmetic, managed on the local level, not an advocacy for destructive Liberalism and not a welfare scam for teacher's unions.

I am willing to pay for the use of roads.

I don't mind reasonable criminal laws. Civil laws and regulations need to be few and far between.

I could live very well in a free market environment with very little government interference. It is called Liberty and i could embrace it.

I understand that you stupid worthless uneducated pussy Moon Bats would have a difficult time because of your lack of personal responsibility. You need the government to wipe your ass for you because aren't responsible enough to do it yourself.
Your rant of stupidity clearly demonstrates why we need good government.

You can't be trusted on your own.

right? It was a question to you. perhaps you should learn how to banter on a message board.
You are babbling. Have been on message boards before?
that's merely what you want it to be. factually it is a mentoring lesson.
Indeed, you are being mentored. :lol:
My knowledge share to you thank you very little.
Once again you are stumbling. Sit down, take a big breath, drink a glass of water, and ponder. :lol:

[[Then stop corporate welfare. .

That is fine with me. In fact I want to do that. I also want to stop the fucking government from taking money and giving it away to somebody else. You would support me on that, wouldn't you?

By the way Moon Bat. Your boy Obama gave away billions in corporate welfare. Everything from Wall Street bailouts to subsidies to the environmental wackos. Wall Street gave Obama millions in 2008 and 2012 and he sure as hell gave them a good return on their investment, didn't he?

Then there were Obama's auto industry bailouts.

You are not one of these hypocritical Moon Bats that voted for Obama and then bitch about corporate welfare, are you?

right? It was a question to you. perhaps you should learn how to banter on a message board.
You are babbling. Have been on message boards before?
that's merely what you want it to be. factually it is a mentoring lesson.
Indeed, you are being mentored. :lol:
My knowledge share to you thank you very little.
Once again you are stumbling. Sit down, take a big breath, drink a glass of water, and ponder. :lol:
this is stumbling:

okay TNHarley the way you project staff needs is based on the last years stats for that day....simple...
Um...no. Last year, on this date, we had a sunny day and a local flea market in our parking lot that had lots of people out and about who came in for a quick bite to eat. This year, that same day ends up being stormy and cool, with heavy rains and no flea market in the parking lot. There is no reliable formula for customer traffic on which to base staffing.
You have a pretty good idea ahead of time that you don't have a flea market. If you don't know that ahead of time, that's on you. The rain is immaterial.
No, it's not. The point is that you cannot predict with any accuracy, the staff needed based upon past customer metrics. If it has been dead all morning/afternoon/evening, there is no need to keep an employee on the clock and it is perfectly acceptable to send them home or call them to tell them they won't be needed for this shift.

The employee knows this going into the job and if they are whining about it, then they are just pissy people who need to get a grip or a job that does not depend upon customers walking through a door.

okay TNHarley the way you project staff needs is based on the last years stats for that day....simple...
Um...no. Last year, on this date, we had a sunny day and a local flea market in our parking lot that had lots of people out and about who came in for a quick bite to eat. This year, that same day ends up being stormy and cool, with heavy rains and no flea market in the parking lot. There is no reliable formula for customer traffic on which to base staffing.
You have a pretty good idea ahead of time that you don't have a flea market. If you don't know that ahead of time, that's on you. The rain is immaterial.
No, it's not. The point is that you cannot predict with any accuracy, the staff needed based upon past customer metrics. If it has been dead all morning/afternoon/evening, there is no need to keep an employee on the clock and it is perfectly acceptable to send them home or call them to tell them they won't be needed for this shift.

The employee knows this going into the job and if they are whining about it, then they are just pissy people who need to get a grip or a job that does not depend upon customers walking through a door.
Get a grip, follow the law, and manage better. OK?

Forum List

Back