ANOTHER Failure By The Pretender!

daveman is not a conservative or very rational. political chic is not conservative. Thye are on the far right wing trying to revise, ineffectively, the American narrative. Reminding them of their inadequacy is the least one can do. They want America to fail.

More accurately they are 2 posters on this board who have yet to come up with an original intelligent coherent thought between them.

They do both have that certain bitchy quality that magnifies their unpleasantness to its maximum.

If in fact that is their goal, one must concede,

well done.

That was detail?

Fail.

You're a hypocrite. You demand that which you are not willing to do yourself.

But then, hypocrisy is a defining characteristic of leftism.

The topic is Obama.

In other words, you have no clue what the right actions would be for the administration to be taking in the case of Syria.

Ok.
My goodness, but you leftists sure do think you're entitled to a lot of stuff, don't you?

Stamp your feet and pout some more. Maybe hold your breath until you turn blue.

It'll work. No, really.

You run in that same line every time you've had it stuck to you. It's quite a tell.

And let us not forget that the beloved President "Deserves" another 4 years....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

People I tell you, you simply cannot make this shit up.............

PoliChic is like a fat lady in a malt shop on this thread, grasping at straws :lol: The President has exceeded the previous occupant in every way regarding foreign affairs.

Last edited:
-the iraq status of forces agreement was a bad flub.

-we have ( along with the sunnis) counted all along on Israel to do what its going to do, take out as much of irans nuke manufacturing capacity as they can before the UN and select moronic nations gang up on them. The balloon may go up, IF hamas still sees iran as viable patron. Hezbollah is watching Syria very carefully, IF Assad goes down big and a sunni majority takes control, that may pop a few of those balloons and be a net positive overall but there will be further bloodshed along the way.

Like it or not a) I am not sure how much obama can really do about any of this, but due to poor handling of the events there over his 3 years, leads to (b).....
b) the arabs had a great deal of more respect for bush, as they feared him a great deal more. fear is a form of soft power that can be used, they don't fear obama, getting bin laden and drones galore not withstanding.
c) nor korea, has played administrations, big time, bush especially in the later years of his admin. IF there is a time to mess with them, its now, while the young chub tries to gather all the nebulous powers at be in his hands. he has not done much on that front.

Last edited:
daveman is not a conservative or very rational. political chic is not conservative. Thye are on the far right wing trying to revise, ineffectively, the American narrative. Reminding them of their inadequacy is the least one can do. They want America to fail.

More accurately they are 2 posters on this board who have yet to come up with an original intelligent coherent thought between them.

They do both have that certain bitchy quality that magnifies their unpleasantness to its maximum.

well done.
Nope, still not kissing your ass, Carby. I don't care how much you insist you deserve it.

Oh, and once again we see a far leftist coming to Fakey's rescue.

They know their own.

Last edited:
The topic is Obama.

In other words, you have no clue what the right actions would be for the administration to be taking in the case of Syria.

Ok.
My goodness, but you leftists sure do think you're entitled to a lot of stuff, don't you?

Stamp your feet and pout some more. Maybe hold your breath until you turn blue.

It'll work. No, really.

You run in that same line every time you've had it stuck to you. It's quite a tell.
I agree, if by "every time you've had it stuck to you" you mean "every time I act like a petulant child".

Nevertheless, I answered your question in exactly the same manner as you answered mine.

well done.
Nope, still not kissing your ass, Carby. I don't care how much you insist you deserve it.

They know their own.

Carby/Fakey, Butt buddies?:eek:

well done.

They know their own.

Carby/Fakey, Butt buddies?:eek:
No enemies on the left.

If we were to measure Conservatism as the sum of daveman, The T, and Political Chic, then we find a negative number. However, since the are merely the wacks of the far right trying to pretend to be what they aren't, then we realize truly how insignificant their ranting has become.

Notice they are willing to have America fail if they don't get their perverted desires. Tuff luck, kids.

oh and if obama wanted to send a real message, he'd provide the latest bunker buster munitions we have, the GBU-31 plus a wing of KC-135 tankers, (air to air refueling aircraft).

If we were to measure Conservatism as the sum of daveman, The T, and Political Chic, then we find a negative number. However, since the are merely the wacks of the far right trying to pretend to be what they aren't, then we realize truly how insignificant their ranting has become.

Notice they are willing to have America fail if they don't get their perverted desires. Tuff luck, kids.

I am not quite sure you are in a position to measure the conservatism of anyone. just a thought.

More grand pronouncements that we're supposed to accept simply because Jake the Great and Powerful spoke them.

Stamp your feet all you like, kid. Reality steadfastly refuses to cooperate with your fantasies. :lol:

More grand pronouncements that we're supposed to accept simply because Jake the Great and Powerful spoke them.

Stamp your feet all you like, kid. Reality steadfastly refuses to cooperate with your fantasies. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE]Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. - YouTube[/ame]

icon14.gif

Well, well, well. . . the rats chatter in the dark corners. :lol:

You guys want America to fail if you don't get your way. Listen carefully: you won't.

Well, well, well. . . the rats chatter in the dark corners. :lol:

You guys want America to fail if you don't get your way. Listen carefully: you won't.

You got that wrong, kid.

If we don't get our way, America will fail. Because conservatism can save it. The liberalism that you support won't.

I know this comes as a shock to you, but Obama isn't the messiah.

Forum List

Back