ANOTHER Failure By The Pretender!

America will survive because you are not conservatives, and you won't come to power.

A dead rat is tossed into the corner, and far right rats drag it into the shadows and tear it apart.

G'night, far righty rodents!

I don't know why you people let Jake get to you, he posts nothing of any substance, he just makes stupid comments. He's a waste of time really.

America will survive because you are not conservatives, and you won't come to power.
What did I tell you about your grand pronouncements, kid?

The only people that believe you are your fellow leftists. That's because they're just as stupid as you are. :lol:

What did I tell you about your silliness: you are not a conservative, you are an extremist, and you don't have and won't have the power.

I don't know why you people let Jake get to you, he posts nothing of any substance, he just makes stupid comments. He's a waste of time really.

Why anyone listens to your silliness is beyond me.

You got your butt handed to you on the neo-con thread some time ago by others, including me, for instance.

You are not a conservative, just a silly far right extremist.

Remember folks, anyone right of center is a far right extremist to Jake.........

I am right of center, and many of the folks I am talking about are beyond the normal right of the GOP. You don't like it, tuff, Ollie. It is what it is. These folks are not mainstream Republicanism, and they would rather the country fail than not get their own way. screw em.

What did I tell you about your grand pronouncements, kid?

The only people that believe you are your fellow leftists. That's because they're just as stupid as you are. :lol:

What did I tell you about your silliness: you are not a conservative, you are an extremist, and you don't have and won't have the power.

How is it that every person who thinks you're an idiot is an extremist?

I thought extremists were, by definition, a minority group? It appears to me almost everybody you know, except you and about 2 of your weirdo friends, is an "extremist". Doesn't that make you the extremist? There are more of them than you, after all...

Every person knows you are a killer of mothers if given the chance, AllieBabaKosherGirl.

You are an extremist with a few others here on the board. Those who think like you in the country are the small minority. The right of center to the left of center reject your nonsense as well as the abortion on demand of the far left.

I am in good company.

Lol...

Link my statements that show I want mothers killed, please.

Wacko.

Your pro-birth policies place the unborn above the mother's right to life and to not bear the consequences of rape and incest. Don't worry your pretty little head about nothing, babakosher. This will help you.

Women for Santorum | Slog

Hmmm....I never placed the life of the unborn above the mother's life.

Perhaps you can quote me.

I'm flattered by your attention....we talk about people like you in my Sunday school class. It's a sign that you're looking for answers.

Remember folks, anyone right of center is a far right extremist to Jake.........

I am right of center, and many of the folks I am talking about are beyond the normal right of the GOP. You don't like it, tuff, Ollie. It is what it is. These folks are not mainstream Republicanism, and they would rather the country fail than not get their own way. screw em.

How come you haven't shown me where the GOP obstructed Obama's agenda in Syria? Did you forget? Did you hope I forgot?

Forum List

Back