Another Failure From The Left

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Their problem is really simple -- They want to be in charge. Of everything. Even things they don't understand.

Which is almost Everything. Not being snarky or trying to raise a ruckus, I'm just telling you it's they're main problem. Think about it....

Harris' push for electric vehicles suffers another blow after automaker backtracks: 'Unwanted and unworkable'

It's not that EV's are a bad idea. They're not. They are a wonderful idea whose time hasn't quite arrived. Yet. It will, but not on the dims' schedule. As in -- when they want it to.

It will happen. Elon is doing a wonderful job but even he is behind the curve. People lined up, broke down in Sub-Zero Temps because the batteries won't take a charge. Silliness.

There's new Battery technology about to be mass-produced for Consumer use. Solid State Batteries. From what I understand, they can get up to 1,000 miles of range and can take 30 minutes to recharge.

On a long Road Trip, which I usually do at least twice a year, that's what I call a "Bathroom and a Burger Stop".

But dims, they have to push things. Things where the technology just hasn't caught up. A lot of this falls at the feet of the EPA. We need an EPA, but not this EPA. This one needs to be dismantled and destroyed. Completely. With a complete Bar on re-hiring any of its employees.

Think this is not political? Better think again, cupcake. It is THE most political of political footballs in the entire world right now.

I'm all for technology. Love it. I'm just not for Lawyers telling us how or when to use it. Between them and the EPA, it's a wonder we're still around.

Food for thought. For those of you that are capable of such things

Forum List

Back