Another Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down DOMA

You were kicked out of your church for satanistic beliefs, you whelp of Lucifer.

Faux freak families are those of the extremist right wing satanists on the Board wanting to stop gay marriage. How stupid.

you are a fucking whacked out left wing liberal you fucking satan spawn

If I worship Satan your days would be numbered and there would be nothing you could do about it, God doesn't protect liars.

Simply expand the size of the pie. Silly bripat. Your argument is as stupid as those of the race haters.

Of course there is a detrimental impact from allowing gays to marry> For one thing, that would divert precious resources from genuine families that are propagating the species to faux freak families that propagate nothing but dysfunction.

How do married gays pull resources from other couples?

If gay couples are getting tangible government benefits from the government, they are obviously reducing the share available for other purposes.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that if money goes to Richard Roe, then there is less money available to go to Jane Doe.

Who says what is perversion, and who are you to say it?
It's not about two male perverts marrying each other either.

Getting turn on by staring at some guy's hairy ass is perverted. It's abnormal. Any normal heterosexual understands that from gut instinct.

Being in the minority, gays are abnormal, yes. And?

Being in the minority, blacks in America are abnormal. That's why bigots like you created all kinds of laws which denied them equal protection once, too.

The bigotry of people like you is based on a fear of anything that is different.

People who eat the daily recommended amount of vegetables every day are also abnormal.

Abnormal is not synonymous with wrong, dipshit.

Last edited:
Simply expand the size of the pie. Silly bripat. Your argument is as stupid as those of the race haters.

In other words, take more out of my hide?

Go fuck yourself.

I'll be fighting that proposition until the day I die.

You have been fighting everyone for more share of their pie, and you will continue losing. Libertarians, like commies, are the ultimate parasites of humanity.

Go fuck yourself.

Who says what is perversion, and who are you to say it?

Getting turn on by staring at some guy's hairy ass is perverted. It's abnormal. Any normal heterosexual understands that from gut instinct.

Being in the minority, gays are abnormal, yes. And?

Being in the minority, blacks in America are abnormal. That's why bigots like you created all kinds of laws which denied them equal protection once, too.

Bigots like you fear anything that is different.

Normal would be what was started from the beginning. abnormal would be different than what you stated with.

Of course there is a detrimental impact from allowing gays to marry> For one thing, that would divert precious resources from genuine families that are propagating the species to faux freak families that propagate nothing but dysfunction.

If gay couples are getting tangible government benefits from the government, they are obviously reducing the share available for other purposes.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that if money goes to Richard Roe, then there is less money available to go to Jane Doe.

Clearly you’re unaware how idiotic this is.

Abnormal is minority not perverse.

If it were, then bigreb, the satanist, would be perverse. bigrebnc's lord is no threat to me at all.

Go fuck yourself.

That's right...you are the kind of person who believes that somehow you lose out if others gain their rights. It's almost as if you learned that as a child....familial love, to you, was divided, not multiplied.

How sad to get that lesson as a child.

Since they are already paying into Social Security, you are robbing them of the Social Security benefits everyone else receives, dipshit.

You have been fighting everyone for more share of their pie, and you will continue losing. Libertarians, like commies, are the ultimate parasites of humanity.

Go fuck yourself.

you are a true blue troll ass liberal.

You are defining marriage for only the way you see it, Qball, but the legal sanctioning of that view is falling by the wayside. You are unable and will continue to be unable to stop it from redefining as universal marriage.

But . . . I make you this promise. That if anyone tries to make you marry someone of your own sex, I your superhero will fly to your rescue and defeat the evildoers.

Claiming victory in the debate isn't a valid argument, dipshit.

I have claimed only that Qball and his friends will not be able to deflect the universality of gay marriage.

And I won't be your superhero. You will have to marry bigrenbc, the satanist.

You are defining marriage for only the way you see it, Qball, but the legal sanctioning of that view is falling by the wayside. You are unable and will continue to be unable to stop it from redefining as universal marriage.

But . . . I make you this promise. That if anyone tries to make you marry someone of your own sex, I your superhero will fly to your rescue and defeat the evildoers.

Claiming victory in the debate isn't a valid argument, dipshit.

Clearly you’re unaware how idiotic this is.

Only a liberal moron would claim the irrefutable facts of economics are "idiotic." Of course, that's how we ended up with an economic ignoramus in the White House.

Forum List

Back