ANOTHER FERGUSON: Baton Rouge! Dems IMMEDIATELY pivot now; DOJ/FBI already taking over....

Quite adept of them to plant a gun in his pocket with all that was going on.

Um....yeeeeeeah.....except the store owner (a Muslim btw) said the guy was waving a gun at people and said the guy had the gun in his pants.
The store owner actually said the victim didn't have a gun in his hand.

Correct. Store owner said it was in his pants...he was reaching for it.

So was he "waving it around at customers" as some have claimed here, or not ?

Yes. The person who called 911 was one of them.

The thug is also:
- Convicted child rapist
- Convicted drug dealer
- Convicted thief and burglar
- Convicted of running illegal guns

Family says he's just a good guy who is scared of violence

Alton Sterling: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Funny, your link states;

"The store’s owner, Abdullah Muflahi, told The Advocate that Sterling was armed, but said he was not holding his gun or touching his pockets during the incident, the Advocate reports. The gun was later found in his pocket, Muflahi told the newspaper."

You just figuriong out america is based on class?

No. It's just that it's getting worse.

No, not really, you just figure now it's getting closer to you.

That's the definition of "getting worse". A bad thing is spreading to people it didn't previously affect.

A bad thing is spreading to people it didn't previously affect and we didn't really ever give a fuck about those other people before it began to spread.

Correct. Human nature.

No. The nature of SOME humans.

The DOJ needs to start investigating all police shootings because you certainly can't trust the police departments to do so.

You cant? Why not? They're more trustworthy than Hillary and yall are about to vote her into the Commander in Chief spot.
Because they have a history of protecting bad cops.

Prove it. Link me 10 from the past 15 years of cops illegally killing someone and other cops were able to get them off.
They simply don't charge them to begin with. You prove my point all the time by lying about what happened as you did so again in this thread. You claim to be a former cop and you still lie to make the cops look good.

My question is, was he actually "waving" the gun around at people ?

Louisiana is an open carry state, so it was alright for him to have the gun in plain sight.

I want more info, the video posted doesn't show the entire event.

Louisiana is a (white people) open carry state.

Sounds like a great place to move to then ! :beer:

Louisiana is not an open carry state. You need a CC permit to carry legally.

Yes it is.

"Do I need a permit to Open Carry like I do to Conceal Carry?
No. There is no permit required to Open Carry in Louisiana."

LOCAL - Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League - FAQ

Simple question:

Was the man "waving the gun around at customers" or not ?
Not according the store owner. And the cops apparently removed a weapon from his pants pocket after he was dead. Sounds like not.

Did he have any Grateful Dead CD? tee-hee.

Today on this site I read "Hillary doctrine". I don't care anymore.
NAPA know how.

Yeah, Cops driving around hunting. Lets hold that one down and shoot real close......love this job. Whoo hoooo----

My hope is the store has video from the front door to help us see what was happening behind the car we can't see. If he wasn't going for a gun, throw the book at them.

Google it. It's live on CNN (of course...immediate pivot). Thug was waving a gun at people. Cops arrive. Try to arrest him. Taze him. Taser fails. Wrestled him to ground. He begins trying to obtain a gun from his pocket during struggle. Cop shoots him dead.

City in chaos. Riots tonight likely.

Guess who is ALREADY ON SCENE AND ALREADY TAKEN OVER THE INVESTIGATION??? Yep. Obamas DOJ Civil Rights Division.

Funny isn't it?? When Americans are in a mass battle in Benghazi....in 13 hours we can't get anyone there. But thug is shot by a cop...BAM....Feds on scene nearly immediately.

Hillary is jumping for joy. NOTHING could help her more than a good ole racial riot right now. She's probably down there in black face disguise in the crowd whispering "fuck dem pigs yo....dem cracka ass pigs....burn this mothafucka down yo!"

Now....let's see how much the left immediately goes back to demanding a grand jury and a trial no matter what.

The Baton Rouge mayor is speaking now on CNN.

He just said the PRESIDENT has already called and asked what he can do to "ensure justice is served".

Those 2 cops have no chance. Here comes the freight train boys. Hillary needs a massive distraction. This is gonna be it.

Obama is already on the phone.
DOJ Civil Rights Division has ALREADY taken over the case according to Louisiana police.

Talk about a Gift from God to the left....

Unbelievable.

A thug goes for a gun in a struggle with cops and gets shot.

And IMMEDIATELY the god damn PRESIDENT is already on the phone seeking "justice" and his Civil Rights Division at the DOJ has already shown up and taken over the case from the state and city.

And yall wonder why violence is soaring across the nation?

Now why would Bux respond with all these stories with no links. He's crafting the narrative and expects everyone to go with his story.

Louisiana is an open carry state, so it was alright for him to have the gun in plain sight.

The Answer to that question is no

Louisiana is a (white people) open carry state.

Tamir Rice was shot within 2 seconds from a report that he had a gun......In an open carry state.

Link ?

I want the entire story from start to finish before I draw my own conclusions.
The video that has been shown doesn't give us that.

Link ?

I want the entire story from start to finish before I draw my own conclusions.
The video that has been shown doesn't give us that.

There is not one story that says he was. What link will you accept?

Google it. It's live on CNN (of course...immediate pivot). Thug was waving a gun at people. Cops arrive. Try to arrest him. Taze him. Taser fails. Wrestled him to ground. He begins trying to obtain a gun from his pocket during struggle. Cop shoots him dead.

City in chaos. Riots tonight likely.

Guess who is ALREADY ON SCENE AND ALREADY TAKEN OVER THE INVESTIGATION??? Yep. Obamas DOJ Civil Rights Division.

Funny isn't it?? When Americans are in a mass battle in Benghazi....in 13 hours we can't get anyone there. But thug is shot by a cop...BAM....Feds on scene nearly immediately.

Hillary is jumping for joy. NOTHING could help her more than a good ole racial riot right now. She's probably down there in black face disguise in the crowd whispering "fuck dem pigs yo....dem cracka ass pigs....burn this mothafucka down yo!"

Now....let's see how much the left immediately goes back to demanding a grand jury and a trial no matter what.

The Baton Rouge mayor is speaking now on CNN.

He just said the PRESIDENT has already called and asked what he can do to "ensure justice is served".

Those 2 cops have no chance. Here comes the freight train boys. Hillary needs a massive distraction. This is gonna be it.

Obama is already on the phone.
DOJ Civil Rights Division has ALREADY taken over the case according to Louisiana police.

Talk about a Gift from God to the left....

Unbelievable.

A thug goes for a gun in a struggle with cops and gets shot.

And IMMEDIATELY the god damn PRESIDENT is already on the phone seeking "justice" and his Civil Rights Division at the DOJ has already shown up and taken over the case from the state and city.

And yall wonder why violence is soaring across the nation?

Now why would Bux respond with all these stories with no links. He's crafting the narrative and expects everyone to go with his story.

See my 1st line...."Google it". It's all over.

Forum List

Back