ANOTHER FERGUSON: Baton Rouge! Dems IMMEDIATELY pivot now; DOJ/FBI already taking over....

The dems wanna riot, they've got to get emails off the front page.

Someone died, this isnt about politics

Bullshit. Of course it's politics.

60 people got shot in Chicago. Many dead. Obama and DOJ didn't even glance.
1 person shot in Louisiana....Obama, DOJ and all the media are swarming.

The Democrats anti-cop campaign got stale for a while. Perfect timing to redirect from Cooked Hillary.

You spent the first 3 posts trying to guide the discussion around the terms you made up. He wasnt waving a gun around. He wasnt a Thug. But you have to say these things in order to make killing him seem like a rational decision. 2 cops were on top of him and had him controlled. Then they shot him multiple times.

Your excuse is "Well he had a gun somewhere at sometime so a shooting is ok"

My question is, was he actually "waving" the gun around at people ?

Louisiana is an open carry state, so it was alright for him to have the gun in plain sight.

I want more info, the video posted doesn't show the entire event.

The Answer to that question is no

Link ?

I want the entire story from start to finish before I draw my own conclusions.
The video that has been shown doesn't give us that.

There is not one story that says he was. What link will you accept?

Any legitimate news source that honestly has the entire story from start to finish.

My question is, was he actually "waving" the gun around at people ?

Louisiana is an open carry state, so it was alright for him to have the gun in plain sight.

I want more info, the video posted doesn't show the entire event.

The Answer to that question is no

Link ?

I want the entire story from start to finish before I draw my own conclusions.
The video that has been shown doesn't give us that.

There is not one story that says he was. What link will you accept?

Any legitimate news source that honestly has the entire story from start to finish.

But none of them...NOT ONE lists him as waving a gun around. So who are you going to believe? All Newspapers missed this fact or Bucs made it up?

I'm sure he "din do nuffin" is that correct spelling? On the bright side a job is open for a street CD salesman. Jobs saved or created

Don't worry DOJ FBI will fix it for yall.

You spent the first 3 posts trying to guide the discussion around the terms you made up. He wasnt waving a gun around. He wasnt a Thug. But you have to say these things in order to make killing him seem like a rational decision. 2 cops were on top of him and had him controlled. Then they shot him multiple times.

Um....cops got called because the person calling said he was threatened with a gun.

He WASN'T A THUG???? Hmmmm. He was a child rapist. Burglar. Thief. Drug dealer. Passed around stolen guns. THAT'S NOT A THUG????
Alton Sterling: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

No its not. Its again about Police Brutality and how willing they are to pump black people full of holes as a first response

Hey retard....it wasn't their "FIRST" response as you say....

They tried talking to him. He didn't comply.
They tried a taser. It failed.
They tried to wrestle him down. He resisited.

3 options failed.....

He then went for a gun.

You're lying. As usual.

Um....cops got called because the person calling said he was threatened with a gun.

He WASN'T A THUG???? Hmmmm. He was a child rapist. Burglar. Thief. Drug dealer. Passed around stolen guns. THAT'S NOT A THUG????

Along comes the police union smear campaign as if that is a justification for shooting someone who has 2 cops on top of him 5 times.

No its not. Its again about Police Brutality and how willing they are to pump black people full of holes as a first response

3 options failed.....

He then went for a gun.

You're lying. As usual.

They shot him 5 times while on the ground. Where you're justification for that?

They tried to talk to him so shoot him? They tried the taser so shoot him? 2 cops on top of him and he moved soooo...Shoot him?

Along comes the police union smear campaign as if that is a justification for shooting someone who has 2 cops on top of him 5 times.

2 cops on top of you while you're resisting arrest....and you go for a gun???? What you think is gonna happen?

3 options failed.....

He then went for a gun.

You're lying. As usual.

They tried to talk to him so shoot him? They tried the taser so shoot him? 2 cops on top of him and he moved soooo...Shoot him?

Oh, the negro excuse club has arrived.

3 options failed.....

He then went for a gun.

You're lying. As usual.

If he gets that gun......what happens????

Yes. Fucking shoot him if he's trying to obtain a gun to use against the cop.

2 cops on top of you while you're resisting arrest....and you go for a gun???? What you think is gonna happen?

Riiiiiight the old "I was in fear of my life" excuse huh? He was going for my gun! Oh yeah and my camera accidentally turned off and the only other witness was the guy I killed.

Will you believe a witness at the scene? Yes or no?

Riiiiiight the old "I was in fear of my life" excuse huh? He was going for my gun! Oh yeah and my camera accidentally turned off and the only other witness was the guy I killed.

Will you believe a witness at the scene? Yes or no?

Depends on the witness. As Ferguson proved negroes will lie to anyone who will listen to their lies.

3 options failed.....

He then went for a gun.

You're lying. As usual.

He wasnt going for a gun...You're trying to skip steps from Allegation to what if the allegation happened.

You shit your pants

No I didnt

If your drawls are shitty then your ass must be itching

Maybe they tired of hauling him off to Angola? Or he tired of being hauled in? Not quite tired enough to stop the crap....evidently

Why did they shoot him?
They had him on the ground (he was resisting arrest for pointing a gun at someone else, who reported him) and they SAY he reached for his gun. So the cops shot him point blank, as he would probably have shot them if they hadn't.
When are people gonna learn, you don't point a gun at cops! How hard is that?

3 options failed.....

He then went for a gun.

You're lying. As usual.

He wasnt going for a gun...You're trying to skip steps from Allegation to what if the allegation happened.

You shit your pants

No I didnt

If your drawls are shitty then your ass must be itching

Then what was trying to grab? He did have a gun on him. That's 100% fact. The 911 call was due to him threatening someone with a gun. 100% fact. He resisted arrest. 100% fact.

Now....cops wrestle with resisting suspects....1000s of times a day all over America and no one dies.

What made THIS ONE different????

Forum List

Back