Another girl murdered by an illegal immigrant in Virginia and barely getting any media

Americans who only listen to RW media sensationalize all crimes committed by illegal immigrants believe there is a crime wave.
The RW media ignores the overwhelming majority who are Decent and Hard Working

That is why Trump calls them murderers and rapists while he hires illegals to make his beds and mow his lawns
None of the invaders are decent or hard working. They are criminals.

Washington and the media have been ignoring the American RAPE and MURDER victims for decades. They don't give a shit if Americans are RAPED and MURDERED by illegals the fuckers.

20,000 Americans are murdered each year
The majority NOT by illegal aliens

Most murders are committed by White Christians
Shouldn’t we be banning White Christians…..just to be safe?

This would be the girl who knowingly moved in with a teenage immigrant at a sketchy trailer park.
Wow. Really? She was asking to be raped and murdered? WTF?

Last edited:
Where is LA located Short Bus? You can do this. I believe in you.
It's in CA.

And what don't you understand about MS-13 being an international gang? Why is that so hard to get through your rock head? Your dumb co-poster was insisting its an American gang therefore the criminal that killed and raped that girl WAS AMERICAN. It's an answer based on a false premise that you, being a leftist, swallowed whole.

Are most of the members of MS-13 US Americans?

Do all the members live in the US? If it exists at much higher rates in many other countries in N and S America does that make it US American or international?

You probably can't do this, I really don't believe in you, big moron.

Yea, and just because we might have Yakuza or Tongs here in the US doesn't really change the fact that they are Japanese and Chinese gangs. MS-13 was started here in the good Ole US of A. Going international doesn't really change that, Moron.
If a Japanese gang proliferated here at the the rate that MS-13 has proliferated in other countries besides the US, it would be an international gang, big moron. And if you don't like that answer, take it up with Wikipedia.

^^^This is how the left treats women: "she asked for it".

Remember this when you vote, everyone. A vote for DemoKKKrats = more rapes and murders.

The left hates.

I used to say the left hates women and children and whites and themselves and Jews and any religions other than Muslims and satanists and ......................................

I just decided to shorten it to a more honest statement.

The left hates.

We'll start dealing more effectively with this in 10 months and 14 days.

I am not going to argue this with you. You have no understanding of Executive Orders and what Biden did to Trump's immigration orders and then what the dementia patient did when he issued his own.
Most of Trump's executive orders were struck down by the courts.

If anything, Biden has done things like continue to abuse Title 42 to try to stem the human tide flowing in.

We can send him back before we open the door for him, goofy. And where is the link to this particular criminal? You keep rattling off shit that has no bearing to the facts.

The point is, you guys keep distorting the facts on this particular case.
He was a minor with a relative already here. He'd have been treated the same way if Trump were still in charge.

What we need to do is staff the asylum and immigration courts sufficiently to resolve these cases quickly. we aren't doing that.

Done talking to you, its a waste of time. You're stupid and avoid answering legitimate questions.
I know you can't deal with facts... you're a MAGAt.

Forum List

Back