Another group of animals attack

The white guy is obviously a racist since he objected to the affirmative action of the black gentlemen going to the front of the line.

He should have recognized his white privilege by letting the black gentleman go to the front of the line and paying for their items.

No gun, too bad.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

And then the bastards want to cry about racism if you clutch your purse tighter or cross the street to avoid them. Motherfuckers!

What the democrats and their BLM thugs are teaching us is that if a group of black men approach you, don't cross the street, don't avoid them, as that would be racist. Shoot them, don't say anything, just open fire. They will assault or kill you, so shoot them to defend yourself.

Thanks democrats, lesson learned. :thup:

I have a feeling this dude gets his ass kicked a lot.

Three angry men are approaching you. What do you do?

Step 1: Keep a hold of the groceries.

Step 2: Stand there like a dummy.

Step 3: Drop like a sack of potatoes.

Step 4: Make sure you're still holding your groceries.

Wife said to bring home the eggs.. He would get a beat down from his wife, if the eggs are broken....

Chances are he was a guilt-ridden lib and BLM supporter before they beat him up

the liberal brainwashing in the schools and popular media is very strong in his age group

yes, fucker. Blame it all on the victim. Don’t, under any circumstance blame the savage attackers. the oppressed oppressed assholes.

They tried cutting in line? They really are savages. :eek:
Like putting your knee on someone’s neck and smirking while they die?
So you are comparing a black criminal who resisted arrest to a white guy who got a beat down, because he dared to tell some thugs to get to the back of the line. Then you wonder why we normal people hate your fucking guts..

So fake lawyer, did you clap like a trained seal when your troops savagely beat this Juden? Of course you did.

Lifelong Trump hating democrat Derek Chauvin is in jail for murder. So how does that justify you vile scum randomly attacking people based on their skin color? Because they are Juden? You fucking Nazi.

yes, fucker. Blame it all on the victim. Don’t, under any circumstance blame the savage attackers. the oppressed oppressed assholes.

I'm not blaming the victim. I'm blaming his mother for giving birth to a human punching bag.

So you are comparing a black criminal who resisted arrest to a white guy who got a beat down, because he dared to tell some thugs to get to the back of the line. Then you wonder why we normal people hate your fucking guts..

jillian looks at it differently. White people are the new Juden. Her party is implementing the final solution to the white people party. What these democrat soldiers did was good, they showed the Juden that he must cower and bow to the master race.

in the la la land of liberalism, all police are racist towards black people. So we see this white man being beaten by a group of blacks. Does this mean that all black people are brutal thugs?
No, but it's just like bad cops. You don't know which ones they are until it's too late. However, it's safe to assume they are pos when a group of them starts to move in on you or harass you in a store.

Forum List

Back