Another Home Run By "Roger Maris" Trump

We've got a slugger now after 8 years of Mario Mendoza of the "Mendoza-line" infamy

Yep, you have a slugger that strikes out 15 times for every home run he hits.
No, he served 8 and then left. He got two things, a Nobel Peace Prize and a participation award. The former is still a mystery and the latter a given.

I am talking about your savior, Trump. He gets something right about every 15 to 20 tries and fucks up the rest.

Obama was not a home run hitter by any stretch of the imagination. He was the bench utility infielder that only got to play on rest days and was only good at hitting singles...too keep with the baseball analogies.
Trump is not so much my savior as yours since I don't even live in the States. Be grateful you've got a slugger and a clutch hitter instead of Mendoza, who also served 8 years, batted .215 and hit a grand total of 4 dingers:

Mario Mendoza Stats | Baseball-Reference.com

We've got a slugger now after 8 years of Mario Mendoza of the "Mendoza-line" infamy

Yep, you have a slugger that strikes out 15 times for every home run he hits.
No, he served 8 and then left. He got two things, a Nobel Peace Prize and a participation award. The former is still a mystery and the latter a given.

I am talking about your savior, Trump. He gets something right about every 15 to 20 tries and fucks up the rest.

Obama was not a home run hitter by any stretch of the imagination. He was the bench utility infielder that only got to play on rest days and was only good at hitting singles...too keep with the baseball analogies.
Trump is not so much my savior as yours since I don't even live in the States. Be grateful you've got a slugger and a clutch hitter instead of Mendoza, who also served 8 years, batted .215 and hit a grand total of 4 dingers:

Mario Mendoza Stats | Baseball-Reference.com

Trump is just one more politician that does little for me. Trump is not a clutch anything, to stick with the baseball theme, Trump closes his eyes and swings his bat, every now and then the ball hits his bat by accident and something good happens.

I do not rely on the government to save me or make my life better. I do that on my own. My life is no different today than it was 3 years ago except my 401k and portfolio have a bit more money in them and I have gotten a couple of promotions that had everything to do with me and nothing to do with the government.

Trump and those that came before him are fucking over my children and grandchildren so i am doing my best to make sure I leave them something to help mitigate the damage.

I have been a baseball fan for 47 years, I know what the Mendoza line is

If the International community doesn’t like it...GOOD!
My son is making good money.

I can't believe this isn't common knowledge but -- said international community includes us. When we're going up, generally everybody is. When everybody's going down --- we get the 450 drop just cited.

No country is an island, unless you're North Korea and even then not really.
Because the US economic policies as are are working so well.

If this is "well" I'd like to try "sick" please. "Well" is kind of expensive.
How stupid are you?
We have turned our nation into a beggar of other’s resources.

As of yesterday one of my investment accounts was around one percent growth for the year. The other was about 0.005%. By the end of today I expect it a giant sucking sound as it drops into the negative for the first time in four years.

That "stupid" enough for ya? Should I be celebrating negative numbers then? Would that be less "stupid"?

Dumbass.

The markets at this point of today has lost all gains for 2018.

I can't believe this isn't common knowledge but -- said international community includes us. When we're going up, generally everybody is. When everybody's going down --- we get the 450 drop just cited.

How stupid are you?

As of yesterday one of my investment accounts was around one percent growth for the year. The other was about 0.005%. By the end of today I expect it a giant sucking sound as it drops into the negative for the first time in four years.

That "stupid" enough for ya? Should I be celebrating negative numbers then? Would that be less "stupid"?

Dumbass.

Yep, it's actually regressed back to mid-December.

How stupid are you?

Dumbass.

Are you selling your stock today? If not, it really doesn’t matter. In 2008 when the stock market tanked, I kept my money in and now today I have a lot more money than I started with. So unless you are buying and selling what the market does in a day or a week or a month doesn’t really matter, long term it will continue to grow.

How stupid are you?

Dumbass.

Are you selling your stock today? If not, it really doesn’t matter. In 2008 when the stock market tanked, I kept my money in and now today I have a lot more money than I started with. So unless you are buying and selling what the market does in a day or a week or a month doesn’t really matter, long term it will continue to grow.

That's the prevailing conventional wisdom. But as regards this thread the heavy metal tariff scare sure ain't helping that get done. That's why the 'home run' metaphor is kind of bizarre.

Forum List

Back