Another honest question for trump supporters.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Donald trump took offense at the first question asked of him at the National Association of Black Journalists. ABC news Rachel Scott qualified her question with previously well documented examples of trump’s remarks (listed below) and asked

“sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”

My question for trump supporters -Was asking why black voters should trust him an offensive question, or do you think the qualifying remarks (well documented) were unfair or rude? Trump wants to be president. He should be able to respond to hard questions in a mature and calm manner.

1. I want to start by addressing the elephant in the room, sir.

2. A lot of people did not think it was appropriate for you to be here today,”
Black Journalists Convention Co-Chair Resigns Ahead of Trump Q&A (msn.com)

3. “You have pushed false claims about some of your rivals, from Nikki Haley to former President Barack Obama, saying that they were not born in the United States, which is not true.
Trump Shares Bogus Claim About Haley's Eligibility to Serve as President - FactCheck.org
Reversing course, Trump admits Obama was born in the US | AP News

4. You have told four congresswomen of color, who were American citizens, to go back to where they came from.
Trump tells four liberal congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries, prompting Pelosi to defend them - The Washington Post

5. You have used words like animal and rabbit to describe Black district attorneys.
Trump slams Manhattan DA Bragg as an ‘animal’ as hush money indictment looms | The Spokesman-Review

6. You’ve attacked Black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions that they asked are, quote, ‘stupid and racist.’
Donald Trump Attacked Six Black Women in Three Days: 'Nasty,' 'Loser,' 'Racist Question' and 'Stupid Question' - Newsweek

7. You’ve had dinner with a white supremacist at your Mar-a-Lago resort.
Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes - POLITICO

8. So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”

Donald trump took offense at the first question asked of him at the National Association of Black Journalists. ABC news Rachel Scott qualified her question with previously well documented examples of trump’s remarks (listed below) and asked

“sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”

My question for trump supporters -Was asking why black voters should trust him an offensive question, or do you think the qualifying remarks (well documented) were unfair or rude? Trump wants to be president. He should be able to respond to hard questions in a mature and calm manner.

3. “You have pushed false claims about some of your rivals, from Nikki Haley to former President Barack Obama, saying that they were not born in the United States, which is not true.
Trump Shares Bogus Claim About Haley's Eligibility to Serve as President - FactCheck.org

4. You have told four congresswomen of color, who were American citizens, to go back to where they came from.
Trump tells four liberal congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries, prompting Pelosi to defend them - The Washington Post

5. You have used words like animal and rabbit to describe Black district attorneys.
Trump slams Manhattan DA Bragg as an ‘animal’ as hush money indictment looms | The Spokesman-Review

6. You’ve attacked Black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions that they asked are, quote, ‘stupid and racist.’
Donald Trump Attacked Six Black Women in Three Days: 'Nasty,' 'Loser,' 'Racist Question' and 'Stupid Question' - Newsweek

Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes - POLITICO

8. So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”
~~~~~~
I believe that Trump's response was correct and to the point. He was asked to appear under false pretenses, and then kept waiting 35 minutes before appearsing.
All designed to make Trump uneasy and angry.
He treated the ABC reporter with courtesy will tearing her apart.

Isn’t your question asked of Trump, not his supporters?
No. I'm interested in what his supporters think of the exchange and what they believe was offensive about it. Was his response justified, and what specific part of the question was offensive.

a set up question. anyone with brains would take offence.

"Honest". From you? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump was right. Her aggressive tone out of the gate demonstrated her lack of experience and angst toward Trump. These types of questions are rarely, if ever, asked of democrat politicians including Harris. It would be all softballs, yet she didn't even show up.

No. I'm interested in what his supporters think of the exchange and what they believe was offensive about it. Was his response justified, and what specific part of the question was offensive.
LOL

SO if Kamala is invited to speak you have no problem if the first question out of the box is

"Let's address the elephant in the room.
You launched your political career by having a sexual relationship with a powerful politician in California.
WHy should people trust you given this type of action?"

/---/ What I found offensive was the hack, fake journalist who lied about Harris showing up and being 35 minutes late. His opening salvo was most offensive and disrespectful.

Trump was in that forum to appeal to black voters
Shouldn’t he be expected to defend his past statements rather than just ignore them?
his black support is increasing every day, because black people like all people vote their pocketbook and kitchen table issues and they are not as ignorant as you dems think they are.

LOL

SO if Kamala is invited to speak you have no problem if the first question out of the box is

"Let's address the elephant in the room.
You launched your political career by having a sexual relationship with a powerful politician in California.
WHy should people trust you given this type of action?"
I didn’t see those journalists questioning Trumps sexual morals

Why should Kamala be questioned about hers?

his black support is increasing every day, because black people like all people vote their pocketbook and kitchen table issues and they are not as ignorant as you dems think they are.

Actually, Trump had rising support from black males when compared to Biden.
Against Kamala Harris, he has lost that support Bigly

His ….you are recently black was insulting to all blacks

~~~~~~
I believe that Trump's response was correct and to the point. He was asked to appear under false pretenses, and then kept waiting 35 minutes before appearsing.
All designed to make Trump uneasy and angry.
He treated the ABC reporter with courtesy will tearing her apart.
No, the question was proper and Trump was not asked to be there under false pretenses. According to a reporter that was there, Trump was not kept waiting 35 minutes, his staff delayed things because they didn't want to get fact checked. Stop believing everything Trump says.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back