Another Hunter Biden email released by House.

Republicans know that by pulling funding to Ukraine, Russia will win

Backdoor “Root’n for Putin”

Both Trump and DeSantis have advocated pulling our support.
All the Russian collusion fakery and illegality only to find that the “colluder” is not only Not Trump with Russia but IS Biden with China

Actually you post does not prove Joe Biden is involved with this proposal by Hunter. It escape your awareness that Joe Biden specifically is not mentioned. Look up the meaning of conjecture, Its nothing more than making a guess. Then look up delusional. Which usually happens when people guess. They continue down that road of conjecture. One lie leads to another lie. Proof lies in the words of a person who has a drug problem. Good luck with that.

Why would Joe need to be part of this deal? He can go on making speeches and eventually be elected as President. Sending Trump home and force Trump to remain relevant by keeping classified documents so that he can show his friends.

Never occurs to him that if the documents have the classified stamp that the document is still classified. If it was unclassified then it would be stamp as such. Simple logic that is illusive to those with an agenda. Trumps going will be found guilty and his supports will still support him. You got to love karma.
Your illiteracy suggests that you are a foreigner. Whose bot farm are you presently working for?

Your illiteracy suggests that you are a foreigner. Whose bot farm are you presently working for?
I thought Kilroy2's post was pretty well put together BackAgain.
BOY....for a craybaby snowflake who whines to mods about being "trolled" when he cannot defend himself you SURE do enough trolling of others don't you?
:290968001256257790-final:

I thought Kilroy2's post was pretty well put together BackAgain.
But you’re a retard. So your thinking is irrelevant.

Obviously, you’d never survive as an editor.
BOY....for a craybaby snowflake who whines to mods about being "trolled" when he cannot defend himself you SURE do enough trolling of others don't you?
Except, of course, I don’t complain to mods about being trolled. You just made that up. So, it’s clear beyond doubt that you are merely a liar.

Sucks to be you.

So when Hunter says the Biden family. Just who is he talking about? The OP will include Joe as that i;s what republicans want. They want dirt on Joe. Somehow this will make Trump look so clean.

Rep. James Comer has released names of several Biden family members who benefited from overseas business dealings. Which does not implicate Joe. At least he realizes that proof is needed. Proof not required for treads.

This report shows the breakdown of the China deal.

Joe Biden is not mentioned.

Biden family includes other members other than Joe Biden are mention specifically.
So when Hunter in this reported sourc is talking about the Biden's, he is generalizing about the family . There is no mention of Joe Biden in this deal. There is no evidence to support the OP's conjecture that this included Joe Biden.

Conjecture is what conspiracies are made from.

So when Hunter says the Biden family. Just who is he talking about? The OP will include Joe as that i;s what republicans want. They want dirt on Joe. Somehow this will make Trump look so clean.

Rep. James Comer has released names of several Biden family members who benefited from overseas business dealings. Which does not implicate Joe. At least he realizes that proof is needed. Proof not required for treads.

This report shows the breakdown of the China deal.

Joe Biden is not mentioned.

Biden family includes other members other than Joe Biden are mention specifically.
So when Hunter in this reported sourc is talking about the Biden's, he is generalizing about the family . There is no mention of Joe Biden in this deal. There is no evidence to support the OP's conjecture that this included Joe Biden.

Conjecture is what conspiracies are made from.
Hm. What is your native tongue?

Still have nothing that Joe Biden is involved.?
No. I haven’t claimed, yet, that Brandon was involved.

We are talking about pieces of evidence getting slowly released.

I have, in fact, even posted my thought that what Hunter texted didn’t constitute proof of Brandon’s presence or awareness.

No. I haven’t claimed, yet, that Brandon was involved.

We are talking about pieces of evidence getting slowly released.

I have, in fact, even posted my thought that what Hunter texted didn’t constitute proof of Brandon’s presence or awareness.

{And really, with a dad in high levels of government, and with 21 or more LLC’s which serve as empty shell companies, the Bidens are also pretty good at covering their $$$$ tracks. Well, unless and until someone smokes too much crack and loses his laptop} Gee isn't that what you posted.

You also say that " No, I haven't claimed, yet. that Brandon was involved" yet you clearly allude to it in a sly way. Using code names like Brandon when that is just the secret Republican code word for Joe without really saying Joe.

{And really, with a dad in high levels of government, and with 21 or more LLC’s which serve as empty shell companies, the Bidens are also pretty good at covering their $$$$ tracks. Well, unless and until someone smokes too much crack and loses his laptop} Gee isn't that what you posted.

You also say that " No, I haven't claimed, yet. that Brandon was involved" yet you clearly allude to it in a sly way. Using code names like Brandon when that is just the secret Republican code word for Joe without really saying Joe.
You’re very dim witted. I have not yet said that there is evidence sufficient to charge Potato. That doesn’t mean I don’t believe that such evidence is out there and may yet get revealed.

Also, you’re a simpleton. Learn how to use the quote function.

You’re very dim witted. I have not yet said that there is evidence sufficient to charge Potato. That doesn’t mean I don’t believe that such evidence is out there and may yet get revealed.

Also, you’re a simpleton. Learn how to use the quote function.
Speaking of simpletons the word is dimwit, dimwit.
One word.
:auiqs.jpg:

The Bidens are good at this. In fact, they’re the best.

And really, with a dad in high levels of government, and with 21 or more LLC’s which serve as empty shell companies, the Bidens are also pretty good at covering their $$$$ tracks. Well, unless and until someone smokes too much crack and loses his laptop.
How America let's Joe and Hunter off with all their crimes just goes to show how fucked up America is in.

Forum List

Back