Another Hunter Biden email released by House.

you mean hillary clinton, the ' enjoying life, completely free of any ongoing investigations, indictments, impending indictments, multiple civil lawsuits, & probably loving every second that donny is sweating it all out, him hoping that his orange clown makeup doesn't run all over his cheap chinese sweatshop made shirt? '

THAT hillary clinton?

View attachment 799491
The one that got sent into ignominious retirement. If that's the one you mean, then yes. The silver medal winner, the first among the losers, the one that ultimately wasn't wanted. Does any of that help?

If you are speaking of Joe Biden the President, not much other than supporting China's claim on Taiwan. Biden has so far kept the Trump tariffs in place though he has reversed many of Trump's deregulation policies that encouraged businesses to start up and/or maintain operations in the USA instead of China.

If you are speaking of Joe Biden, Obama's Vice President, there is nothing he did that did not benefit China.

Biden broke with protocol and stated the US would support Taiwan if China invaded

What possible authority did Vice President Biden have to influence China policy?
Can you name what he did?

Did the same Republicans demand the same accountability for the $2 trillion we spent on Afghanistan?
Shouldn't ALL of them be demanding accountability for ALL budget expenditures, or are some party specific?

Shouldn't ALL of them be demanding accountability for ALL budget expenditures, or are some party specific?

What war have we maintained 100 percent accountability

Why are Republicans suddenly outraged over military and humanitarian aid to Ukraine?

Biden broke with protocol and stated the US would support Taiwan if China invaded

What possible authority did Vice President Biden have to influence China policy?
Can you name what he did?
You're not keeping up with the sweetheart and very personally lucrative sweetheart deals? Tsk. Tsk.

Trust me. The CCP doesn't pay out $30+ million dollar rewards without getting something really good in return.

You're not keeping up with the sweetheart and very personally lucrative sweetheart deals? Tsk. Tsk.

Trust me. The CCP doesn't pay out $30+ million dollar rewards without getting something really good in return.
OK
Then show us some sweetheart deals that Vice President Biden approved

His family has business dealings with Chinese corporations…..show anything the Vice President was involved in.
You are making the claim…why can’t you show us?

The one that got sent into ignominious retirement. If that's the one you mean, then yes. The silver medal winner, the first among the losers, the one that ultimately wasn't wanted. Does any of that help?

trump cornered.jpeg

:p

Did the same Republicans demand the same accountability for the $2 trillion we spent on Afghanistan?

No, because those assholes are part of the same political class that are traitors to this country.

OK
Then show us some sweetheart deals that Vice President Biden approved

You are making the claim…why can’t you show us?
The $31 million coupled with the evidence the House is releasing is all the evidence I need. Perhaps you would care to justify or explain that evidence in a way that makes the Bidens look good? I'll wait with baited breath for your explanation.

What war have we maintained 100 percent accountability

Why are Republicans suddenly outraged over military and humanitarian aid to Ukraine?
Isn't it a good thing that they want accountability? It sounds like you're arguing it's not a good thing.

Dumbshit deflections that don’t work as to “Hunter is not President”
That’s so specious.
What mattes is the influence and co meddling in illegality with his Father who IS President.

The 2 trillion isn't unaccountable. You have interest and Veteran care etc.. with that. Also,
the president's son wasn't doing business with Afghanistan. Not to mention we weren't
30 trillion in debt. :eusa_whistle:

Back to the crux of my post, are the republicans siding with Putin? The answer is no.

Republicans know that by pulling funding to Ukraine, Russia will win

Backdoor “Root’n for Putin”

Both Trump and DeSantis have advocated pulling our support.

Republicans know that by pulling funding to Ukraine, Russia will win

Backdoor “Root’n for Putin”

Both Trump and DeSantis have advocated pulling our support.
Oh, I see. So to prevent people from thinking that somebody supports Putin, we have to send a lot of money to Ukraine. Seems like a flimsy reason to me. Kinda like Viet Nam, if you think about it. How'd that one work out for us?

When I want any suggestions from pathetic abject retards, I’ll remember to give a message. Until then, your advice has less value than a Biden oratory award.

By the way, it’s obvious that you suck at this. So, maybe keep a lower profile. No need to constantly reaffirm what a clusterfuck your mind is.

Back on topic:

Who is looking forward to the next Hunter Biden and Potato revelation from the House?

Actually you post does not prove Joe Biden is involved with this proposal by Hunter. It escape your awareness that Joe Biden specifically is not mentioned. Look up the meaning of conjecture, Its nothing more than making a guess. Then look up delusional. Which usually happens when people guess. They continue down that road of conjecture. One lie leads to another lie. Proof lies in the words of a person who has a drug problem. Good luck with that.

Why would Joe need to be part of this deal? He can go on making speeches and eventually be elected as President. Sending Trump home and force Trump to remain relevant by keeping classified documents so that he can show his friends.

Never occurs to him that if the documents have the classified stamp that the document is still classified. If it was unclassified then it would be stamp as such. Simple logic that is illusive to those with an agenda. Trumps going will be found guilty and his supports will still support him. You got to love karma.

Forum List

Back