Another judge moves to protect jury in Trump case

Yes, I'd put the chances of at least one True Believer making it on to any jury at, at least 50%.

I don't expect Trump to spend any time in jail.
I find it hard to believe he can escape prison, once the dominoes start falling. Especially in GA where he has non-inner circle co-defendants. I find it hard to believe that many would be willing to risk prison for him. They’re already starting to turn.

I find it hard to believe he can escape prison, once the dominoes start falling. Especially in GA where he has non-inner circle co-defendants. I find it hard to believe that many would be willing to risk prison for him. They’re already starting to turn.
We've essentially detached from reality over these last seven years, so I'll believe it when I see it.

The sad thing is, his being convicted wouldn't change anything. Our problems are much deeper than that.

Of course he won't, because he hasn't done anything wrong enough to be jailed for. It's all in the left's TDS minds.
Wow, you know all that. That's some amazing clairvoyance, knowing everything another person has and hasn't done.

That's quite a gift!

Wow, you know all that. That's some amazing clairvoyance, knowing everything another person has and hasn't done.

That's quite a gift!
I know all of that by listening to Democrats. For one example, there is no law against constantly saying the election was stolen, whether it was or not. Democrats have done it for decades and have never faced charges for saying it.

There is also nothing wrong with calling up a Secretary of State and asking them to find votes. Trump never asked them to do anything illegal. And, there is nothing illegal about telling protesters to fight like hell. Democrats do that all the time too. And, apparently several people have had classified documents in their homes and have not been charged for it. You can't legally say it is ok for one person to do it but not another. And, if there is a time frame involved with having classified documents, then Biden had classified documents in his possession far longer than Trump did and Biden wasn't charged. He had documents clear back to when he was VP, for over 10 years. Trump didn't have classified documents anywhere near that length of time. But one gets charged with espionage while the other doesn't.

I know all of that by listening to Democrats. For one example, there is no law against constantly saying the election was stolen, whether it was or not. Democrats have done it for decades and have never faced charges for saying it.

There is also nothing wrong with calling up a Secretary of State and asking them to find votes. Trump never asked them to do anything illegal. And, there is nothing illegal about telling protesters to fight like hell. Democrats do that all the time too. And, apparently several people have had classified documents in their homes and have not been charged for it. You can't legally say it is ok for one person to do it but not another. And, if there is a time frame involved with having classified documents, then Biden had classified documents in his possession far longer than Trump did and Biden wasn't charged. He had documents clear back to when he was VP, for over 10 years. Trump didn't have classified documents anywhere near that length of time. But one gets charged with espionage while the other doesn't.

So you're an expert on the evidence they have AND the law. You know more than the prosecutors.

Damn! Impressive!

So you're an expert on the evidence they have AND the law. You know more than the prosecutors.

Damn! Impressive!
I know what Democrats have told us, which is there is nothing Trump could be jailed for. In fact, that is why Democrats know Trump will be the nominee and could win the presidency.

I know what Democrats have told us, which is there is nothing Trump could be jailed for. In fact, that is why Democrats know Trump will be the nominee and could win the presidency.
The real weather is what it is. These fools will freeze many to death with their craziness. Go to ghettos in the winter. They do anything to stay warm that cause many fires. That will increase in a geometric way. Just like you see the destruction of cities now cause y Prog adherents to their globalist masters. The energy scam is going to bite us all in the ass.

I'm happy to wait for the trials, where we can all hear both sides of the story.

I'm happy to wait for the trials, where we can all hear both sides of the story.
Trump shouldn't be on trial in the first place due to politically motivated witch hunts. America is not supposed to be a place where you find someone you don't like and investigate them to death hoping to find crimes in order to take out political opponents.

America is not supposed to be a place where you find someone you don't like and investigate them to death hoping to find crimes in order to take out political opponents.

Yet you are cheering the Repubs doing the same thing to Biden and his family.

You are such a hypocrite

Protect the jury from what? Democrats want to amend the Constitution to get rid of the 2nd Amendment and they already attacked the 1st Amendment freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Is the 5th Amendment the next one on their agenda?

Forum List

Back