Another judge moves to protect jury in Trump case

There is zero reason to conceal the jurors’ identities. These aren’t non cases.

Thus, it is quite apparent that publicly declaring that the identities of jurors have to be kept confidential are judicial moves designed to deprive Trump of a fair trial. these claims are designed to make Trump look as dangerous as murderous mobsters.

I mean shit. Come on. It’s not like Trump is in control of the Clinton Arkancide Squad.
You are insane.

Quite a lot actually. You MAGAtards make an art of threatening people and sometimes doing it. Anyone opposing you should be ready to blow you fuckers straight to Hell.
You libtards can’t even grasp that the word “threatening” has an actual meaning. Opposing you shitforbrain dildos shouldn’t require blowing anybody to hell.

You still haven’t acknowledged that you made a false claim about me supposedly “starting” the “fag” talk with your little pet, Goonblow.

Here let me highlight your dishonesty on that point. Try to find any prior post of mine in discussion with that rat fuck whereby I supposedly “started” that shit. It just won’t be found.

Last edited:
What happened to posts 6 and 8?

A little coverup?

You lintards can’t even grasp that the word “threatening” has an actual meaning. Opposing you shitforbrain dildos shouldn’t require blowing anybody to hell.

You still haven’t acknowledged that you made a false claim about me supposedly “starting” the “fag” talk with your little pet, Goonblow.

Here let me highlight your dishonesty on that point. Try to find any prior post of mine in discussion with that rat fuck whereby I supposedly “started” that shit. It just won’t be found.
1. No, you brought it up. Its your fantasy, not mine.
2. Anyone opposing your god Trump, should be ready to shoot you fuckers by the bushel.

1. No, you brought it up. It’s your fantasy, not mine.
Bullshit. Goonblow brought it up. Nobody said it was your fantasy. You falsely claimed it was mine. It wasn’t. It was Goonblow’s. Conveniently, without a word, one of your former buddy mods deleted the posts in question. I suspect you know that, too, Stink.
2. Anyone opposing your god Trump, should be ready to shoot you fuckers by the bushel.

That might qualify as evidence that you’re high. It is a depraved comment even by the lowlife standards of you libturds.

Gfy.

Bullshit. Goonblow brought it up. Nobody said it was your fantasy. You falsely claimed it was mine. It wasn’t. It was Goonblow’s. Conveniently, without a word, one of your former buddy mods deleted the posts in question. I suspect you know that, too, Stink.

That might qualify as evidence that you’re high. It is a depraved comment even by the lowlife standards of you libturds.

Gfy.
Nope its your fantasy. Your angry rebuttal shows how close to home it hit.

Secondly, all nonMAaGa should be armed now and ready to Bill Drill you fuckers any time you start your shit. We're not safe from you crazies any more. We need to take you fuckers at your word.

Nope its your fantasy. Your angry rebuttal shows how close to home it ht

False. Again. You had a mod buddy secretly eliminate the two posts that would have proved you wrong. You jumped to your girlfriend’s defense. And now you are doubling down on your lie.

Your lies don’t hit at all. They’re just lies. And now you lash out because I called you out on lying. Sucks to be you, Stink.
Secondly, all nonMAaGa should be armed now and ready to Bill Drill you fuckers any time you start your shit.
No MAGAs have started any shit. You’re a delusional alarmist. But since you’re such an advocate of violence against political opponents (like so many of your fellow fascist libturds), I guess every one of your opponents should get armed and be prepared to defend themselves against assholes like you and your violent fascist ilk, Stink.
We're not safe from you crazies any more. We need to take you fuckers at your word.
I say we need to take you scumbags at your word. Maybe I should go get a gun now, just in case I run into one of you scumbag fascists.

There is zero reason to conceal the jurors’ identities. These aren’t non cases.
There is plenty of reason.
Thus, it is quite apparent that publicly declaring that the identities of jurors have to be kept confidential are judicial moves designed to deprive Trump of a fair trial.
No they are not. The confidentiality of the jurors has no bearing of the fairness of the trial, you fucking doofus.
these claims are designed to make Trump look as dangerous as murderous mobsters.
Because he is.

There is plenty of reason.

None at all.
No they are not. The confidentiality of the jurors has no bearing of the fairness of the trial, you fucking doofus.
You’re a dipshit. It has been done in cases (like mob prosecutions) where there is a realistic threat of retaliation by the defendant. Short of that, you dolt, it shouldn’t be done at all.
Because he is.
Said Fumblin Dickweed without any hint of a valid basis.

There is a realistic threat of retaliation by the defendant. You magascum that defend him know that.
Bullshit.

What honest people worry about is an assassination attempt by one of you scumbag libturd vermin n the event that Trump reclaims the White House.

So that's your spin, even though this judge is not a liberal.

Have you participated in any of the threats and doxxing?
Funny you neglect to mention that your side started this by doxxing and threatening electors, jury members for Chauvin, Manafort, Rittenhouse, the list goes on. But of course that was okay to you....

Forum List

Back