Another Juror, B29, speaks out.

How many whites raised hell when he was acquitted? How many rallies for the victims were there? How many crimes committed in the name of his victims. Which presidents made statements on the airwaves about the miscarriage of justice? How many presidents proclaimed what a travesty the killing was? How many whites refused to accept the jury verdict and rioted? None. Whites accepted the jury verdict in the OJ case. We knew he was as guilty as sin, but we live in a system that would rather seen 10 guilty men go free than one innocent man incarcerated. Contrast that to China which is the reverse..

A lot of you who won't accept this verdict have ancestors who were uncivilized a mere 200 years ago. Whites have been living under and obeying the rule of law for far longer than you.

If you believe OJ murdered those 2 people, say yes.

If you don't believe OJ murdered those 2 people, say no.

If you don't dare answer honestly because it will make you look like an idiot, say nothing.

Help help------I'm trapped in a catch-22 !! :dunno:

Just say you agree with Oddball...

...OJ could not possibly have murdered those 2 people because the jury found him not guilty of murder.

If you don't dare answer honestly because it will make you look like an idiot, say nothing.

Help help------I'm trapped in a catch-22 !! :dunno:

Just say you agree with Oddball...

...OJ could not possibly have murdered those 2 people because the jury found him not guilty of murder.

He didn't. He killed them. Quite viciously too.

I've got OJ not killing anybody, by your logic.

How many whites raised hell when he was acquitted? How many rallies for the victims were there? How many crimes committed in the name of his victims. Which presidents made statements on the airwaves about the miscarriage of justice? How many presidents proclaimed what a travesty the killing was? How many whites refused to accept the jury verdict and rioted? None. Whites accepted the jury verdict in the OJ case. We knew he was as guilty as sin, but we live in a system that would rather seen 10 guilty men go free than one innocent man incarcerated. Contrast that to China which is the reverse..

A lot of you who won't accept this verdict have ancestors who were uncivilized a mere 200 years ago. Whites have been living under and obeying the rule of law for far longer than you.

I have a feeling you will be waiting a long time.

[MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] prove me wrong. :eusa_whistle:

She said the evidence, under Florida law, did not prove murder.

Then he didn't "get away with murder".

Bloody idjits.

Well, yes, he may have. If the act itself fits the definition of a murder,

then he was a murderer. Lack of evidence does not equate to the lack of a crime being committed.

If you shoplifted something, no one saw you do it, that doesn't mean you're not a shoplifter.

It means you're a shoplifter who got away with it.

So just because you've never been convicted of being a child molester means that you just got away with it?

Hmmmm..................

"Zimmerman got away with murder" from the OP quoting juror B-29. Zimmerman didn't set out to hurt anyone, and Trayvon Martin attacked him in a fit of pique. Tragic and avoidable. It is my sense here that Martin overreacted to being followed by Zimmerman. Zimmerman had every right to follow someone he thought suspicious, given the fact he had been assaulted by blacks previously. And Martin had no right to lash out and attack Zimmerman physically. How apropos of this whole incident. Perhaps, if Martin was so concerned, he could have called the police or sought out help from the neighbors instead of charging Zimmerman like a angry child. That's my thought on this, anyway. I don’t think "stand your ground laws" are wrong here. Not in the least.

46 pages of police logs of Zimmerman "reporting suspicious" black kids and not a single one arrested for anything, not even the 7 year old. Zimmerman said, "These punks always get away" and this one, he made sure didn't. And you don't know who attacked who. Zimmerman never testified. The witnesses said it was too dark to tell what was happening. Besides, it was Trayvon who was stalked. Who was chased. He's the one whose side the law should be one, not his armed stalker. If he hadn't gone to the store for a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea, he would still be alive.

It was 46 calls and only 8 of them mentioned someone black, idiot.

46 Calls - The Daily Beast

I don't know of any "white" criminals that condemn the Florida laws that support self defense. Not the KKK or other hate groups. Not that matters much. I call the cops, and they show up 15 or 20 minutes later. But all those blacks that are offended that I notice the hypocrisy and the crime and the sterotyped hate of ghetto blacks? I have nothing to apologize for. I relate to Zimmerman, or B. Goetz. Not some confrontational gang banger wannabe in a hoodie.

SO the back of your head can be smashed in = no right to self defense. You fuckers are scary.

If Zimmerman started the fight, then his injuries came from Martin acting in self-defense.

True.

Now show us the evidence to back up the theory that Zimmerman started the fight.

They always get away....attitude. He followed the kid. He profiled the kid. He called the cops on an innocent kid...

then he muttered the words, they always get away.

He was armed and pissed because well, They always get away. Remember. OH and he took MMA lessons. (Turns out they were a waste of time though, he is a pussy who cant fight it turns out but he was armed, that was his back up.)

Who do you tink started the fight.

If Zimmerman started the fight, then his injuries came from Martin acting in self-defense.

True.

Now show us the evidence to back up the theory that Zimmerman started the fight.

They always get away....attitude. He followed the kid. He profiled the kid. He called the cops on an innocent kid...

He was armed and pissed because well, They always get away. Remember. OH and he took MMA lessons. (Turns out they were a waste of time though, he is a pussy who cant fight it turns out but he was armed, that was his back up.)

Trayvon.
NEXT !

True.

None of what you presented is evidence that Zimmerman started the fight. It is evidence that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation.

The evidence shows Martin started the fight. His only injuries were knuckle abrasions and a gunshot wound. There's no evidence that Zimmerman even got in a good shove.

I can't fathom why Zimmerman would call the Police if his intention was to shoot Martin.

True.

Trayvon.
NEXT !

You sound like you come from Florida.

Hey Zimmerman, good luck "hiding" a mile from where you shot an unarmed kid and killed him.

I hope your fucking life is never the same. I hope you never, ever get a job or have any kind of good fortune.

Fuck you, you murdering fat ass.

Oh and God bless.

True.

None of what you presented is evidence that Zimmerman started the fight. It is evidence that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation.

The evidence shows Martin started the fight. His only injuries were knuckle abrasions and a gunshot wound. There's no evidence that Zimmerman even got in a good shove.

I can't fathom why Zimmerman would call the Police if his intention was to shoot Martin.

It made for a very good back up for his shooting that kid. YOu see, Zimmerman knew EXACTLY what to do and say to kill an unarmed black kid in Florida.

He took classes in college on stand your ground rules. He knew what to say, how to set this all up.

Nice job Zimmerman. Nice job.

Good luck with your future.

Zimmerman Studied ‘Stand Your Ground’ in Class, Florida Court Is Told
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/us/witnesses-tell-of-zimmermans-interest-in-law-enforcement.html?_r=0

So even though she saw the evidence that Martin was beating up Zimmerman, Zimmerman was suppose to take the beating possibly being beaten to death by Martin?
Unbelievable!
What is the difference between Martin driving a car at Zimmerman and Zimmerman then shooting Martin the driver?
What is the difference between Martin using his fists as lethal weapons and Zimmerman using his gun?

It made for a very good back up for his shooting that kid. YOu see, Zimmerman knew EXACTLY what to do and say to kill an unarmed black kid in Florida.

He took classes in college on stand your ground rules. He knew what to say, how to set this all up.

Nice job Zimmerman. Nice job.

Good luck with your future.

Zimmerman Studied ‘Stand Your Ground’ in Class, Florida Court Is Told
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/us/witnesses-tell-of-zimmermans-interest-in-law-enforcement.html?_r=0

So you think he deliberately sustained those injuries just to shoot the guy?

It is our shame that we allow an adult to gun down a child and not be held responsible.

No matter how its twisted, THAT is really the bottom line to this debacle.

Forum List

Back