🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

That was the culmination of Poroshenko stalling for many months to avoid Biden's insistence that Shokin be fired.

So you don't deny that Biden gave the Ukrainians six hours to fire someone in their country or he would withhold their billion dollar aid package? On top of that you now admit that Biden insisted for many months that Shokin be fired?
I never denied any of that, ya lying con tool.

So you admit that Biden insisted for months that Shokin be fired and then gave the Ukrainians a six hour ultimatum to do what he ordered or face the loss of a billion in US foreign aid?

I'm confused, Faun! I thought you on the left were claiming that Trump didn't have the right to withhold money that the Congress had apportioned for aid to the Ukraine? That in doing so he violated the Constitution! Yet here you've got the Obama Administration doing the exact same thing except on a far greater scale than what Trump did?

As I've said all along...this impeachment is farce! You on the left want to impeach Donald Trump for doing things that EVERY President has done...including Barack Obama!
Trump's request to investigate Biden and the 2016 election was illegal. Holding up the money until those favors were delivered is also impeachable because those favors benefit his campaign for president personally.

Biden didn't threaten to hold up that money to help his campaign. He wasn't running for office.

What makes it illegal? The President is calling for an investigation into what appears to be Quid Pro Quo between a former Vice President and a foreign corporation that was under investigation for corruption. How does THAT become illegal? Because Biden is running for the Democratic nomination?

There was no quid pro quo between Biden and a foreign corporation.

Biden didn't threaten to hold up that money to help his campaign. He wasn't running for office.

No, Biden threatened to WITHHOLD the money to help his son cash in by selling his father's illegal influence. Hairy legs even bragged about it on camera and laughed.
WHAT an idiot.

You cannot be this damn stupid.

Enlighten me, IM2! Tell me why it is that Burisma would hire Hunter Biden! I'd love to hear your "educated" explanation as to why that happened!

Doesn't matter. And it doesn't matter because Joe Biden asked to fire the prosecutor for NOT INVESTIGATING BURISMA.

You think Joe Biden called for the prosecutor to be fired because he didn't investigate Burisma?

Wow...are you ever clueless!

I think that because that is what happened. Now you're talking a lot of shit but you have no credible documentation. I know that I and others here have posted the results of investigation by Ukraine showing that you're full of crap.

The Ukraine investigated me to see if I was full of crap? Who knew! (eye roll)

Ukraine's top prosecutor says no evidence of wrongdoing by Bidens

In an interview with Bloomberg News on Thursday, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko said Biden's son Hunter Biden and his former company Burisma were not the targets of investigations by his office and said that he had no evidence that the vice president's demand for Ukraine to dismiss the country's former prosecutor general was related to investigations into Burisma.

“I do not want Ukraine to again be the subject of U.S. presidential elections,” Lutsenko said Tuesday in his office in Kiev. “Hunter Biden did not violate any Ukrainian laws — at least as of now, we do not see any wrongdoing. A company can pay however much it wants to its board.”

Trump Jr. and other conservatives questioned whether Joe Biden demanded the resignation of former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin at a time when Shokin was investigating Burisma. Hunter Biden was a board member of Burisma at the time.

Shokin was the target of his own corruption allegations at the time, and The New York Times reported that Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loans to the country if he was not ousted from office. He has maintained to reporters that the investigation into Burisma and his son's business dealings in the country were never discussed either with U.S. or Ukrainian officials.

I know that I and others here have posted the results of investigation by Ukraine showing that you're full of crap. Now shut the fuck up little right wing boy.

Did Biden NOT do that? Why am I being "disingenuous" when I point out that he did?
Biden did not do that for the reasons you imply. Thus your statement is disingenuous.

I'm not implying anything! I'm simply pointing out facts. Burisma put Joe Biden's kid on the payroll for big bucks doing something he had zero expertise at! Burisma was being investigated for corruption by a Ukrainian prosecutor. Joe Biden threatened to withhold over a billion dollars in US foreign aid if that prosecutor wasn't fired in six hours.

So did the fact that Hunter Biden worked for Burisma elicit that response from Joe Biden? Why a six hour deadline?

Yes you are implying things and what you're implying didn't happen. It doesn't matter why Hunter Biden was hired and Biden wanted Shokin fired because he was not investigating anything. You fuckers have not only been told this over and over, you've been shown that investigations found no wrong doing. So it's now time you stopped repeating this bullshit.

It doesn't matter why Hunter Biden was hired? Why is that exactly? Because you can't come up with a good reason WHY he would have been hired other than as a Quid Pro Quo deal with Joe Biden?

No. Because what Hunter Biden did was legal and what you claim didn't happen.

Ummmm, but we KNOW it did. Papa biden shows up in Ukraine, and two days later his crack addled, brothers wife screwing son, is suddenly pulling down more than 50 large a month.

Why?

Biden did not do that for the reasons you imply. Thus your statement is disingenuous.

I'm not implying anything! I'm simply pointing out facts. Burisma put Joe Biden's kid on the payroll for big bucks doing something he had zero expertise at! Burisma was being investigated for corruption by a Ukrainian prosecutor. Joe Biden threatened to withhold over a billion dollars in US foreign aid if that prosecutor wasn't fired in six hours.

So did the fact that Hunter Biden worked for Burisma elicit that response from Joe Biden? Why a six hour deadline?

Yes you are implying things and what you're implying didn't happen. It doesn't matter why Hunter Biden was hired and Biden wanted Shokin fired because he was not investigating anything. You fuckers have not only been told this over and over, you've been shown that investigations found no wrong doing. So it's now time you stopped repeating this bullshit.

It doesn't matter why Hunter Biden was hired? Why is that exactly? Because you can't come up with a good reason WHY he would have been hired other than as a Quid Pro Quo deal with Joe Biden?

Ummmm, but we KNOW it did. Papa biden shows up in Ukraine, and two days later his crack addled, brothers wife screwing son, is suddenly pulling down more than 50 large a month.

Why?

You don't know anything.

In an interview with
Bloomberg News on Thursday, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko said Biden's son Hunter Biden and his former company Burisma were not the targets of investigations by his office and said that he had no evidence that the vice president's demand for Ukraine to dismiss the country's former prosecutor general was related to investigations into Burisma.

“I do not want Ukraine to again be the subject of U.S. presidential elections,” Lutsenko said Tuesday in his office in Kiev. “Hunter Biden did not violate any Ukrainian laws — at least as of now, we do not see any wrongdoing. A company can pay however much it wants to its board.”

Trump Jr. and other conservatives questioned whether Joe Biden demanded the resignation of former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin at a time when Shokin was investigating Burisma. Hunter Biden was a board member of Burisma at the time.

Shokin was the target of his own corruption allegations at the time, and The New York Times reported that Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loans to the country if he was not ousted from office. He has maintained to reporters that the investigation into Burisma and his son's business dealings in the country were never discussed either with U.S. or Ukrainian officials.

Why?
Why?? for the same reason politicians on both sides leave office and make millions lending their name to companies they supported while in office So what if he took advantage of the Biden name?? Is that illegal?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They believed that because their source for information are rightwing sites that have been lying to them for years now about how Trump was spied on.

Here's some news for you.....
it's not just their sources.

The game is to keep BOTH sides at each others throats while the minions are ALL taken to the cleaners.

There is no deep state.

Believe that if you like.

But here's a fact....we are ALL in Deep Shit because our government is failing us all. I don't care WHO you vote for.

That said, there are millions upon millions of North Koreans who are truly loyal to the NK State.
They would sell out a neighbor in a heartbeat for a slice of bread or just to hopefully gain favor with the state, even if it meant the neighbor's certain death.

Too may Americans have similarly lost their souls.

(Watching? Is the witch hunt on?)

Last edited:
There is no deep state.

But here's a fact....we are ALL in Deep Shit because our government is failing us all. I don't care WHO you vote for.
If this trump POS gets away with this any other leader in the future can ask for help from a foreign country And Barr and republican scum in the senate don't give a flying ,,,f

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There is no deep state.

If this trump POS gets away with this any other leader in the future can ask for help from a foreign country And Barr and republican scum in the senate don't give a flying ,,,f
Edward, so blind..and willfully. Sad.

There was no quid pro quo between Biden and a foreign corporation.

Interesting.
You speak as if you somehow were there...and have first hand knowledge. Where are you getting your "facts" ?
Where does anyone get their facts? So you really believe you are fed the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
Seriously???

Truth is, you simply parrot what you read and what you WANT to believe (as do most). And what some WANT you to believe. Your "facts" have no more validity than theirs.

Whether you know it or not.

Rightwingers across the nation are dazed and confused tonight.....

They just KNEW that the IG report was going to turn things around and "show em" once and for all !!!

Like I said 100 times before, if you're waiting on the deep state to save you from the deep state, you're an idiot.

<insert Milk Spit laugh meme here>
Ta Da! As I predicted... "Deep State!" . :lol:

The fbi's job is to spy on traitors and russian spies. I am glad that they investigated Trump!

Trump should go live with putin.

The fbi's job is to spy on traitors and russian spies. I am glad that they investigated Trump!
Trump should go live with putin.

If that's the case, then we're ALL traitors and Russian spies because last I read, the FBI, CIA and DHS all spy on Americans more than everyone else combined.
Heck, they even tap our phones and record our Internet searches etc etc etc.

Besides, Putin is a physically fit, ex KGB Tiger.....and Trump is ....well, let's just say Trump wouldn't be able to keep up with Putin.

Enlighten me, IM2! Tell me why it is that Burisma would hire Hunter Biden! I'd love to hear your "educated" explanation as to why that happened!

Doesn't matter. And it doesn't matter because Joe Biden asked to fire the prosecutor for NOT INVESTIGATING BURISMA.

You think Joe Biden called for the prosecutor to be fired because he didn't investigate Burisma?

Wow...are you ever clueless!

I think that because that is what happened. Now you're talking a lot of shit but you have no credible documentation. I know that I and others here have posted the results of investigation by Ukraine showing that you're full of crap.

The Ukraine investigated me to see if I was full of crap? Who knew! (eye roll)

In an interview with Bloomberg News on Thursday, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko said Biden's son Hunter Biden and his former company Burisma were not the targets of investigations by his office and said that he had no evidence that the vice president's demand for Ukraine to dismiss the country's former prosecutor general was related to investigations into Burisma.

I know that I and others here have posted the results of investigation by Ukraine showing that you're full of crap. Now shut the fuck up little right wing boy.

You're really not that bright, are you? So the prosecutor that REPLACED the prosecutor Joe Biden demanded be fired states that his office isn't investigating Hunter Biden or Burisma and you think that proves nothing untoward happened?

One wonders if the Quid Pro Quo that Burisma was looking for when it paid all that money to the Biden's was a prosecutor that WOULDN'T investigate them anymore! All this prosecutor is saying is that it isn't illegal for a company to pay whatever it likes to it's board...that in no way exonerates the Biden's.

Forum List

Back