🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

The fbi's job is to spy on traitors and russian spies. I am glad that they investigated Trump!

Trump should go live with putin.

The FBI is supposed to be a nonpartisan organization that investigates criminal activity. It's NOT supposed to be an organization that works behind the scenes to help or hinder people that are running for office or are in office. People like Comey, Page, McCabe and Strozek did a great disservice to the rank and file members of the FBI who conduct themselves as they should! It's not the FBI rank and file that acted badly...it was a few of their high ranking leaders who decided that they should become "king makers"!

There is no deep state.

Believe that if you like.

But here's a fact....we are ALL in Deep Shit because our government is failing us all. I don't care WHO you vote for.
If this trump POS gets away with this any other leader in the future can ask for help from a foreign country And Barr and republican scum in the senate don't give a flying ,,,f
Edward, so blind..and willfully. Sad.
I heard Trump break our law Asking for foreign help in an election IS AGAINST THE LAW ,,IMPEACHABLE

There is no deep state.

But here's a fact....we are ALL in Deep Shit because our government is failing us all. I don't care WHO you vote for.
If this trump POS gets away with this any other leader in the future can ask for help from a foreign country And Barr and republican scum in the senate don't give a flying ,,,f
I heard Trump break our law Asking for foreign help in an election IS AGAINST THE LAW ,,IMPEACHABLE
Care to post a link to the evidence where he is saying help me with my election?

There is no deep state.

Care to post a link to the evidence where he is saying help me with my election?
Russia ,,,can you hear me??? Did you miss that and others dep?

See post #804

There is no deep state.

He didn't ask for foreign help in an election...he asked the Ukraine to investigate Quid Pro Quo between Joe Biden...Burisma...and the Ukrainian government! That isn't against the law. You on the left are trying desperately to come up with something "illegal" that Trump has done so you can impeach him and this farce is the best thing you've got...which is a testimony to how pathetic your whole impeachment call is in the first place!

I'm not implying anything! I'm simply pointing out facts. Burisma put Joe Biden's kid on the payroll for big bucks doing something he had zero expertise at! Burisma was being investigated for corruption by a Ukrainian prosecutor. Joe Biden threatened to withhold over a billion dollars in US foreign aid if that prosecutor wasn't fired in six hours.

So did the fact that Hunter Biden worked for Burisma elicit that response from Joe Biden? Why a six hour deadline?

Yes you are implying things and what you're implying didn't happen. It doesn't matter why Hunter Biden was hired and Biden wanted Shokin fired because he was not investigating anything. You fuckers have not only been told this over and over, you've been shown that investigations found no wrong doing. So it's now time you stopped repeating this bullshit.

It doesn't matter why Hunter Biden was hired? Why is that exactly? Because you can't come up with a good reason WHY he would have been hired other than as a Quid Pro Quo deal with Joe Biden?

No. Because what Hunter Biden did was legal and what you claim didn't happen.

Ummmm, but we KNOW it did. Papa biden shows up in Ukraine, and two days later his crack addled, brothers wife screwing son, is suddenly pulling down more than 50 large a month.

Why?
Why?? for the same reason politicians on both sides leave office and make millions lending their name to companies they supported while in office So what if he took advantage of the Biden name?? Is that illegal?

Hunter wasn't a politician. He has no pertinent skills, and in fact, if it weren't for his VP dad, he would be a huge liability.

And yet, corruption is here staring you in the face, and you ignore it because they are on your side.

See post #804

17,000,000 results (0.50 seconds)

Search Results
Web results
Trump's True Betrayal: A Pattern of Soliciting Foreign ...

https://www.justsecurity.org › trumps-true-betrayal-a-pattern-of-soliciting-f...

7 days ago - But it is also not a one-off incident. Trump has a pattern of asking foreign governments to interfere in U.S. elections to help him win. But, so far ...
Is It Ever OK for a President to Ask a Foreign Country to ...

https://www.politico.com › story › trump-ukraine-investigate-rival-229341

Oct 6, 2019 - But had he instead simply asked for Britain's assistance in gathering ... that Trump was justified in requesting foreign investigation of Biden.
The Trump-Ukraine impeachment inquiry report, annotated

https://www.cnn.com › interactive › 2019/12 › politics › trump-ukraine-imp...

6 days ago - However, Trump did ask for a “favor” right after Zelensky referred to US ... of the President to pressure a foreign country to help the President's ...

There is no deep state.

That said, there are millions upon millions of North Koreans who are truly loyal to the NK State.
They would sell out a neighbor in a heartbeat for a slice of bread or just to hopefully gain favor with the state, even if it meant the neighbor's certain death.

Too may Americans have similarly lost their souls.

(Watching? Is the witch hunt on?)
Both sides are not the problem. I have less belief in this government than you do and for very real reasons. But there is no deep state. It's just THE state. Everybody is not in the same boat in this country and until we fix that, there will be problems.

See post #804

17,000,000 results (0.50 seconds)

Now, that is truly a laugh.

Search Results
Web results
Trump's True Betrayal: A Pattern of Soliciting Foreign ...

https://www.justsecurity.org › trumps-true-betrayal-a-pattern-of-soliciting-f...

7 days ago - But it is also not a one-off incident. Trump has a pattern of asking foreign governments to interfere in U.S. elections to help him win. But, so far ...
Is It Ever OK for a President to Ask a Foreign Country to ...

https://www.politico.com › story › trump-ukraine-investigate-rival-229341

Oct 6, 2019 - But had he instead simply asked for Britain's assistance in gathering ... that Trump was justified in requesting foreign investigation of Biden.
The Trump-Ukraine impeachment inquiry report, annotated

https://www.cnn.com › interactive › 2019/12 › politics › trump-ukraine-imp...

6 days ago - However, Trump did ask for a “favor” right after Zelensky referred to US ... of the President to pressure a foreign country to help the President's ...
Now that is just laughable.

Last edited:
Yes you are implying things and what you're implying didn't happen. It doesn't matter why Hunter Biden was hired and Biden wanted Shokin fired because he was not investigating anything. You fuckers have not only been told this over and over, you've been shown that investigations found no wrong doing. So it's now time you stopped repeating this bullshit.

It doesn't matter why Hunter Biden was hired? Why is that exactly? Because you can't come up with a good reason WHY he would have been hired other than as a Quid Pro Quo deal with Joe Biden?

Ummmm, but we KNOW it did. Papa biden shows up in Ukraine, and two days later his crack addled, brothers wife screwing son, is suddenly pulling down more than 50 large a month.

Why?
Why?? for the same reason politicians on both sides leave office and make millions lending their name to companies they supported while in office So what if he took advantage of the Biden name?? Is that illegal?

Hunter wasn't a politician. He has no pertinent skills, and in fact, if it weren't for his VP dad, he would be a huge liability.

And yet, corruption is here staring you in the face, and you ignore it because they are on your side.
And what about Giuliani's son making 90K working a bs job at the WH Think his dad had anything to do with it?

There is no deep state.

That said, there are millions upon millions of North Koreans who are truly loyal to the NK State.
They would sell out a neighbor in a heartbeat for a slice of bread or just to hopefully gain favor with the state, even if it meant the neighbor's certain death.

Both sides are not the problem. I have less belief in this government than you do and for very real reasons. But there is no deep state. It's just THE state. Everybody is not in the same boat in this country and until we fix that, there will be problems.
American ISN'T "The State"! American is "We the people!" You on the left don't like that concept however because you've convinced yourselves that you know better than everyone else. You want to legislate "fixes" that not only won't fix the very problems you think they will...but will destroy what makes this country great in the first place. There are still a large number of people out there that don't see things the way that you do, IM2 and they won't stand by and watch what they love be destroyed.

Why?

And what about Giuliani's son making 90K working a bs job at the WH Think his dad had anything to do with it?

First of all 90K is peanuts in the DC area! Secondly, giving jobs in government to your friends and relatives is as old as America itself. Trump rewarding Giuliani's loyalty with a "bs" job at the White House for his son is laughably small potatoes!

Why?

Actually that's untrue.

After graduating from law school, Biden took a position at MBNA America, a major bank holding company which was also a major contributor to his father's political campaigns. By 1998, he had risen to the rank of executive vice president. From 1998 to 2001, he served in the United States Department of Commerce, focusing on ecommerce policy.

In 2006, Biden and his uncle, James Biden, attempted to buy Paradigm, a hedge-fund group, but the deal fell apart before completion. That same year he was appointed by President
George W. Bush to a five year term on the board of directors of Amtrak. He was a board member from July 2006 until he resigned in February 2009 and the board's vice chairman from July 2006 to January 2009,

These are only a few and do not include the company he founded. They are some pretty impressive positions and if I am a small company located in a small country someone like him would be considered a person who might help my company.

In the aftermath of the 2014 Ukrainian revolution, Mykola Zlochevsky faced a money laundering investigation, and his company Burisma Holdings, the largest natural gas producer in Ukraine, assembled a "high-profile international board" in response. Biden, then an attorney with Boies Schiller Flexner, was hired to help Burisma with corporate governance best practices.

So he had nothing to do with oil, but as a practicing lawyer was responsible to help with corporate governance, which meant he dealt with law and policy. So he was qualified to do what they wanted him to do.

That was the culmination of Poroshenko stalling for many months to avoid Biden's insistence that Shokin be fired.

So you don't deny that Biden gave the Ukrainians six hours to fire someone in their country or he would withhold their billion dollar aid package? On top of that you now admit that Biden insisted for many months that Shokin be fired?
I never denied any of that, ya lying con tool.

So you admit that Biden insisted for months that Shokin be fired and then gave the Ukrainians a six hour ultimatum to do what he ordered or face the loss of a billion in US foreign aid?

I'm confused, Faun! I thought you on the left were claiming that Trump didn't have the right to withhold money that the Congress had apportioned for aid to the Ukraine? That in doing so he violated the Constitution! Yet here you've got the Obama Administration doing the exact same thing except on a far greater scale than what Trump did?

As I've said all along...this impeachment is farce! You on the left want to impeach Donald Trump for doing things that EVERY President has done...including Barack Obama!
Trump's request to investigate Biden and the 2016 election was illegal. Holding up the money until those favors were delivered is also impeachable because those favors benefit his campaign for president personally.

Biden didn't threaten to hold up that money to help his campaign. He wasn't running for office.

What makes it illegal? The President is calling for an investigation into what appears to be Quid Pro Quo between a former Vice President and a foreign corporation that was under investigation for corruption. How does THAT become illegal? Because Biden is running for the Democratic nomination?
This is what makes it illegal....

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or​

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.​

Biden didn't threaten to hold up that money to help his campaign. He wasn't running for office.

No, Biden threatened to WITHHOLD the money to help his son cash in by selling his father's illegal influence. Hairy legs even bragged about it on camera and laughed.
WHAT an idiot.
Great, finally somebody has proof that Hunter Biden or Burisma was under an active investigation in March of 2916.

Let's see the proof....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There is no deep state.

American ISN'T "The State"! American is "We the people!" You on the left don't like that concept however because you've convinced yourselves that you know better than everyone else. You want to legislate "fixes" that not only won't fix the very problems you think they will...but will destroy what makes this country great in the first place. There are still a large number of people out there that don't see things the way that you do, IM2 and they won't stand by and watch what they love be destroyed.

If you voted for and support trump, you are working to destroy this country. You on the right do everything you accuse us of. Legislation was created to fix problems. Don't tell me what America is you stupid son of a bitch, because America for me is far different than the one you experience. I live as a black man in a fascist system built for white supremacy that includes a police state. Your white ass doesn't live that and when we try explaining that to those like you, we have to face white fragility. We don't want to live in your fucked up, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, jingoistic, fake Christian dysfunctional mess anymore. It is those like us from all races who refuse to stand by and watch our nation be crippled by a bunch of mentally deformed right wing pieces of shit.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back