🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Believe that if you like.

But here's a fact....we are ALL in Deep Shit because our government is failing us all. I don't care WHO you vote for.

That said, there are millions upon millions of North Koreans who are truly loyal to the NK State.
They would sell out a neighbor in a heartbeat for a slice of bread or just to hopefully gain favor with the state, even if it meant the neighbor's certain death.

Too may Americans have similarly lost their souls.

(Watching? Is the witch hunt on?)
Both sides are not the problem. I have less belief in this government than you do and for very real reasons. But there is no deep state. It's just THE state. Everybody is not in the same boat in this country and until we fix that, there will be problems.
American ISN'T "The State"! American is "We the people!" You on the left don't like that concept however because you've convinced yourselves that you know better than everyone else. You want to legislate "fixes" that not only won't fix the very problems you think they will...but will destroy what makes this country great in the first place. There are still a large number of people out there that don't see things the way that you do, IM2 and they won't stand by and watch what they love be destroyed.

If you voted for and support trump, you are working to destroy this country. You on the right do everything you accuse us of. Legislation was created to fix problems. Don't tell me what America is you stupid son of a bitch, because America for me is far different than the one you experience. I live as a black man in a fascist system built for white supremacy that includes a police state. Your white ass doesn't live that and when we try explaining that to those like you, we have to face white fragility. We don't want to live in your fucked up, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, jingoistic, fake Christian dysfunctional mess anymore. It is those like us from all races who refuse to stand by and watch our nation be crippled by a bunch of mentally deformed right wing pieces of shit.

giphy.gif

So I'm a racist because I'm white and conservative? Is that what your little rant is claiming?

I hate to break this to you IM2 but I'm guessing you're actually a lot more racist than I am. I grew up in about as liberal a little college town in as liberal a State as there is in this entire country! I have nothing against blacks, Hispanics, gays, women or any other group. I was raised to treat everyone with respect. Even people like you who stereotype others because it's EASIER than trying to understand where they're coming from!

White people like you calling me a racist makes me laugh. I understand where you're coming from, that's why I said what I did. I did social work for 32 years, I probably have interacted with every personality type, race, sex, gender and sexual orientation. You support trump. You have supported him despite his overt racism. This means you're OK with racism. So you're either a racist, or... a racist.

I'm 58 and if I had a buck for every time I got the I have nothing against blacks, Hispanics, gays, women or any other group, I was raised to treat everyone with respect, white folks confession, Bill Gates would be asking me for loans. The white people here who are not racists, I see plain and clear. Not one of them have ever given me the confession, and there are some conservatives in that number. Now learn to read because this is what I said:

If you voted for and support trump, you are working to destroy this country. You on the right do everything you accuse us of. Legislation was created to fix problems. Don't tell me what America is you stupid son of a bitch, because America for me is far different than the one you experience. I live as a black man in a fascist system built for white supremacy that includes a police state. Your white ass doesn't live that and when we try explaining that to those like you, we have to face white fragility. We don't want to live in your fucked up, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, jingoistic, fake Christian dysfunctional mess anymore. It is those like us from all races who refuse to stand by and watch our nation be crippled by a bunch of mentally deformed right wing pieces of shit.

I mentioned more than just racism, but your white fragility set in once you saw the word racist. So you displayed the defensiveness that comes with that fragility. I grew up in a town that was 90 percent white. Went to college in a school that was 87 percent white. You never faced those odds. So don't come to me with that white racist bullshit about how much more racist I am than you because you lived in a mostly white supposedly liberal town that had a few people of color living there. Because I know how those places are.

trump lied. The IG report shows this. There was no request by Biden for the Ukraine to do him or his son a favor in return for assistance. You've been shown that several times this evening alone. So quit repeating lies.

I love it when you repeat the same silly shit...BUT IN BOLD LETTERS...and think for some reason that makes it more authoritative than it was before!

You know how my home town "is"? Really, IM2? Tell me about Amherst, Massachusetts! Tell me about how it's really "overtly racist"!

What makes it illegal? The President is calling for an investigation into what appears to be Quid Pro Quo between a former Vice President and a foreign corporation that was under investigation for corruption. How does THAT become illegal? Because Biden is running for the Democratic nomination?
This is what makes it illegal....

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
In order to make that statute apply you need to assume that an investigaton into Joe and Hunter Biden's little Ukrainian "Quid Pro Quo A Rama" is a "thing of value" to Donald Trump's election campaign...an assumption that is one hell of a big stretch! That statute is written to preclude foreign governments from financing politicians here in the United States. They're talking about money and other things of value...like a plane...or freebies to be distributed to buy votes...not an investigation into corruption!

Oppo research costs money and would be covered as an in kind expense.

Gee, now how did Hillary have that extra cash lying around to pay Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS all that money to smear Donald Trump, IM2? Oh, that's right...she took in "donations" from foreign governments and individuals to the Clinton Foundation and then used part of THAT money to help pay the salaries of her campaign staff! Wait a second!!! Isn't that EXACTLY why that statute was written prohibiting foreigners from contributing to US politicians?

You might want to ask the Washington Examiner that question. Hillary didn't use Clinton Foundation money to pay staff. She ran in 2008 and since you can't use campaign funds for anything else, it is apparent she had money left over on top of the money she was getting in donations in 2016.

But hey we just can't help but to keep trying making a Clinton a criminal. Do ya got something on the grandchild now? Did he drink illegal milk?

Actually that's exactly what Hillary did! Key staff members who worked on her reelection campaign were also getting paid salaries from the Clinton Foundation. It's a rather slick way to get around campaign finance laws.

First of all 90K is peanuts in the DC area!

According to who?

Anyone who has a job in the White House? I would wager that 90K is one of the lower salaries being pulled down by people who have jobs there!
We're not talking about the white house. We are talking about the DC area.

Don't know squat about the DC area either...do you, IM2! Some of the wealthiest communities in the country are in the DC area because the people that live there predominantly work in government and they make a lot of money!

I do know about DC, and what you're talking about is the Alexandria Virginia area.

As usual you show yourself to be one of the more ignorant posters on the board, IM2! These are the ten richest Counties in the US. Notice something about the top five? Duh?

The 10 Richest Counties in the U.S.
  1. Loudoun County, Virginia. Median HHI: $129,588.
  2. Fairfax County, Virginia. Median HHI: $117,515. ...
  3. Howard County, Maryland. Median HHI: $115,576. ...
  4. Falls Church city, Virginia. ...
  5. Arlington County, Virginia. ...
  6. Douglas County, Colorado. ...
  7. Hunterdon County, New Jersey. ...
  8. Los Alamos County, New Mexico. …

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
In order to make that statute apply you need to assume that an investigaton into Joe and Hunter Biden's little Ukrainian "Quid Pro Quo A Rama" is a "thing of value" to Donald Trump's election campaign...an assumption that is one hell of a big stretch! That statute is written to preclude foreign governments from financing politicians here in the United States. They're talking about money and other things of value...like a plane...or freebies to be distributed to buy votes...not an investigation into corruption!

Gee, now how did Hillary have that extra cash lying around to pay Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS all that money to smear Donald Trump, IM2? Oh, that's right...she took in "donations" from foreign governments and individuals to the Clinton Foundation and then used part of THAT money to help pay the salaries of her campaign staff! Wait a second!!! Isn't that EXACTLY why that statute was written prohibiting foreigners from contributing to US politicians?

You might want to ask the Washington Examiner that question. Hillary didn't use Clinton Foundation money to pay staff. She ran in 2008 and since you can't use campaign funds for anything else, it is apparent she had money left over on top of the money she was getting in donations in 2016.

But hey we just can't help but to keep trying making a Clinton a criminal. Do ya got something on the grandchild now? Did he drink illegal milk?

Actually that's exactly what Hillary did! Key staff members who worked on her reelection campaign were also getting paid salaries from the Clinton Foundation. It's a rather slick way to get around campaign finance laws.

So something illegal or not? The Clinton Foundation is still in operation and the Clintons aren't barred from charity work...unlike Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
According to who?

Anyone who has a job in the White House? I would wager that 90K is one of the lower salaries being pulled down by people who have jobs there!
We're not talking about the white house. We are talking about the DC area.

Don't know squat about the DC area either...do you, IM2! Some of the wealthiest communities in the country are in the DC area because the people that live there predominantly work in government and they make a lot of money!

I do know about DC, and what you're talking about is the Alexandria Virginia area.

As usual you show yourself to be one of the more ignorant posters on the board, IM2! These are the ten richest Counties in the US. Notice something about the top five? Duh?

The 10 Richest Counties in the U.S.
  1. Loudoun County, Virginia. Median HHI: $129,588.
  2. Fairfax County, Virginia. Median HHI: $117,515. ...
  3. Howard County, Maryland. Median HHI: $115,576. ...
  4. Falls Church city, Virginia. ...
  5. Arlington County, Virginia. ...
  6. Douglas County, Colorado. ...
  7. Hunterdon County, New Jersey. ...
  8. Los Alamos County, New Mexico. …

Your data might be old...or mine but my figures are higher. (from Wiki)

1 Loudoun County Virginia $134,464
2 Howard County Maryland $120,941
3 Fairfax County Virginia $115,717
4 Hunterdon County New Jersey $113,684
5 Santa Clara County California $111,069
6 Arlington County Virginia $110,388
7 Douglas County Colorado $109,292
8 San Mateo County California $108,627
9 Morris County New Jersey $106,985
10 Williamson County Tennessee $106,054

I never denied any of that, ya lying con tool.

So you admit that Biden insisted for months that Shokin be fired and then gave the Ukrainians a six hour ultimatum to do what he ordered or face the loss of a billion in US foreign aid?

I'm confused, Faun! I thought you on the left were claiming that Trump didn't have the right to withhold money that the Congress had apportioned for aid to the Ukraine? That in doing so he violated the Constitution! Yet here you've got the Obama Administration doing the exact same thing except on a far greater scale than what Trump did?

As I've said all along...this impeachment is farce! You on the left want to impeach Donald Trump for doing things that EVERY President has done...including Barack Obama!
Trump's request to investigate Biden and the 2016 election was illegal. Holding up the money until those favors were delivered is also impeachable because those favors benefit his campaign for president personally.

Biden didn't threaten to hold up that money to help his campaign. He wasn't running for office.

What makes it illegal? The President is calling for an investigation into what appears to be Quid Pro Quo between a former Vice President and a foreign corporation that was under investigation for corruption. How does THAT become illegal? Because Biden is running for the Democratic nomination?

(a) Prohibition

Money is not the only thing of value. Providing services is also a thing of value.

• Thanks
trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

Well, now the report is out, feel free to link where he said that. Should be a piece of cake for a genius such as yourself.

"He also said he had no knowledge of any FBI CHSs that had been asked by the FBI to join the Trump campaign in any capacity, and no information that would support an allegation that the FBI had been spying on the Trump campaign."

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=6571534-OIG-Russia-Investigation-Report

• Thanks
Trump's request to investigate Biden and the 2016 election was illegal. Holding up the money until those favors were delivered is also impeachable because those favors benefit his campaign for president personally.

Biden didn't threaten to hold up that money to help his campaign. He wasn't running for office.

(a) Prohibition

Hillary hired a U.S. company.

• Thanks
you said, "no actual request for cooperation" LOL, thats exactly what the dems are trying to impeach Trump for, a "request for cooperation". But there was none, right? you just confirmed it.

No requests for cooperation through the DoJ. Just a demand made by Trump through his personal lawyer. You see why this seems more like a personal request rather than for the benefit of the US?

so how was it different when the hillary campaign paid russians to create a dossier or lies to try to hurt her political opponent? You think that was fine, why? How was it OK for the FBI to try to influence a national election? Comey, Srtzok, Page, McCabe and others did exactly that, why do you condone that corruption and make a big deal out of some alleged unproven request by Trump to investigate corruption?

you libs are such hypocrites.

How do you STILL not understand the difference? Imagine political dirt on a candidate is a television. Hillary went to Best Buy and bought a TV. Trump got a TV that was stolen off the back of a truck. No, he didn't steal it, but he encouraged the theft. ( "Russia if you're listening ")Fast forward to 2019 and Trump is telling Ukraine "give me a TV or you won't get the home security system you want". Hillary = legal purchase. Trump = stolen goods and extortion.

( "Russia if you're listening ") That was a joke, are you so dumb that you think it was serious?

Russia didn’t think it was a joke...

Mueller: Russians tried to hack Clinton accounts hours after Trump's email remarks

the Russians, like you and our corrupt media, thought that crooked hillary was going to win and if they had her emails they could use them to blackmail her into doing whatever they wanted. Of course, they hacked her, they aren't stupid, they understand how to control criminals.

Its very likely that they will continue to hold those 33,000 emails just in case the crooked bitch or Webb Hubbell's daughter Chelsea,ever get any kind of political power.

you never cease to amaze with your ignorance on this stuff.

A UKRAINIAN GAS COMPANY WTF DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH GAS OR UKRAINE?

HIS INVESTMENT COMPANY GOT A BILLION DOLLARS FROM CHINA, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WANTED IN RETURN?

Let's say Burisma was buying influence. Did they ask Biden to do something in return?

that should be investigated, thats what the fired guy was doing.

So you don't have any idea if they asked Biden to do anything?

Personally? no I don't, but don't you think it smells funny and we should find out what was going on?

Or, are democrats in your mind, above the law?

Nope. I’m all for it. In fact, I think Congress should open an investigation into all potential nepotism issues with ALL elected representatives. Let’s start with Mitch McConnell and Elaine Chau...or Jared and Ivanka.

Yep, lets do it, and take a hard look at the Clinton foundation at the same time.

I think we found an area of agreement.

Stop already with the "opposition research" whitewash, Colfax! Hillary Clinton bought a smear job from Glenn Simpson. Claiming it was opposition research is putting lip stick on a pig and calling it a beauty queen!
All opposition research is a smear job. That's what it's for.

Clinton never even used the stupid thing.

the clinton media used it, that was the plan all along.
The dossier wasn't published in the media until after the election.

wrong, already been refuted multiple times.

He’s right...it was reported on before the election...one week before and roundly poo pooed by Conservatives because it came from Mother Jones.

poo pooed, how graphic, and apropos

It doesn't matter why Hunter Biden was hired? Why is that exactly? Because you can't come up with a good reason WHY he would have been hired other than as a Quid Pro Quo deal with Joe Biden?

No. Because what Hunter Biden did was legal and what you claim didn't happen.

Ummmm, but we KNOW it did. Papa biden shows up in Ukraine, and two days later his crack addled, brothers wife screwing son, is suddenly pulling down more than 50 large a month.

Why?
Why?? for the same reason politicians on both sides leave office and make millions lending their name to companies they supported while in office So what if he took advantage of the Biden name?? Is that illegal?

Hunter wasn't a politician. He has no pertinent skills, and in fact, if it weren't for his VP dad, he would be a huge liability.

And yet, corruption is here staring you in the face, and you ignore it because they are on your side.

Actually that's untrue.

After graduating from law school, Biden took a position at MBNA America, a major bank holding company which was also a major contributor to his father's political campaigns. By 1998, he had risen to the rank of executive vice president. From 1998 to 2001, he served in the United States Department of Commerce, focusing on ecommerce policy.

In 2006, Biden and his uncle, James Biden, attempted to buy Paradigm, a hedge-fund group, but the deal fell apart before completion. That same year he was appointed by President
George W. Bush to a five year term on the board of directors of Amtrak. He was a board member from July 2006 until he resigned in February 2009 and the board's vice chairman from July 2006 to January 2009,

These are only a few and do not include the company he founded. They are some pretty impressive positions and if I am a small company located in a small country someone like him would be considered a person who might help my company.

In the aftermath of the 2014 Ukrainian revolution, Mykola Zlochevsky faced a money laundering investigation, and his company Burisma Holdings, the largest natural gas producer in Ukraine, assembled a "high-profile international board" in response. Biden, then an attorney with Boies Schiller Flexner, was hired to help Burisma with corporate governance best practices.

So he had nothing to do with oil, but as a practicing lawyer was responsible to help with corporate governance, which meant he dealt with law and policy. So he was qualified to do what they wanted him to do.

Notice how everything hunter has done has been tied to his dear old dad?

Funny how you ignore nepotism and corruption with biden that is right in front of you, while simultaneously trying to invent it with Trump...

With no success.

so how was it different when the hillary campaign paid russians to create a dossier or lies to try to hurt her political opponent? You think that was fine, why? How was it OK for the FBI to try to influence a national election? Comey, Srtzok, Page, McCabe and others did exactly that, why do you condone that corruption and make a big deal out of some alleged unproven request by Trump to investigate corruption?

you libs are such hypocrites.

How do you STILL not understand the difference? Imagine political dirt on a candidate is a television. Hillary went to Best Buy and bought a TV. Trump got a TV that was stolen off the back of a truck. No, he didn't steal it, but he encouraged the theft. ( "Russia if you're listening ")Fast forward to 2019 and Trump is telling Ukraine "give me a TV or you won't get the home security system you want". Hillary = legal purchase. Trump = stolen goods and extortion.

( "Russia if you're listening ") That was a joke, are you so dumb that you think it was serious?
So now Trump is a jokester?? A real comic ?? He has been I agree ,as a president but he wasn't trying to be funny

the whole russia thing was so ridiculous, why not make a joke of it? the entire dem party has become a joke and thats too bad for the country, the party of Kennedy and Truman has been murdered by the clintons and obamas
Red you still don't get it?? What are people with brains in their heads supposed to think of Trump holding back documents, holding back 5 or 6 witnesses who have been under subpoena? No other president held back so much from congress as trump On another note the schmuck even held back showing his taxes like all others since Nixon have You must think we're all stupid not to know that dishonesty has followed trump throughout his lifetime

Ok eddie, lets go slow so you can possibly understand.

Executive privilege is in our constitution, there is no legal requirement for the president's inner circle to testify in a kangaroo court proceeding being held by partisan democrats who cannot get over Trump winning in 2016.

This whole impeachment bullshit is nothing but the dems looking for a talking point for the 2020 campaign because they know that Trump cannot be beat in a fair election, so this is their way of cheating. They know that it will never pass the senate but they want to be able to scream 24/4/7/365 next year "Trump was impeached" !!! Thats all it has ever been about.

On his taxes: His returns are hundreds of pages long, if he released them some idiot on MSNBC would pull out one line on one page and make up lies about what it says and the country would waste thousands of hours refuting that claim. Everyone with a brain knows thats what would happen, probably even you.

If he was cheating on his taxes (which are prepared by some of the best tax lawyers in the country) why didnt the obama IRS find it and make an issue of it?

You might have a point if Joe Biden hadn't gone on camera and bragged about making the Ukrainians a deal "they couldn't refuse"!
You're being disingenuous again.

Did Biden NOT do that? Why am I being "disingenuous" when I point out that he did?

because that's exactly what he did. he told them that they had six hours to fire the prosecutor or they would not get the money, then "son of a bitch, they fired him".

if that's not bribery, WTF is it?

So now Trump is a jokester?? A real comic ?? He has been I agree ,as a president but he wasn't trying to be funny

the whole russia thing was so ridiculous, why not make a joke of it? the entire dem party has become a joke and thats too bad for the country, the party of Kennedy and Truman has been murdered by the clintons and obamas
Red you still don't get it?? What are people with brains in their heads supposed to think of Trump holding back documents, holding back 5 or 6 witnesses who have been under subpoena? No other president held back so much from congress as trump On another note the schmuck even held back showing his taxes like all others since Nixon have You must think we're all stupid not to know that dishonesty has followed trump throughout his lifetime

Executive privilege is in our constitution, there is no legal requirement for the president's inner circle to testify in a kangaroo court proceeding being held by partisan democrats who cannot get over Trump winning in 2016.

This whole impeachment bullshit is nothing but the dems looking for a talking point for the 2020 campaign because they know that Trump cannot be beat in a fair election, so this is their way of cheating. They know that it will never pass the senate but they want to be able to scream 24/4/7/365 next year "Trump was impeached" !!! Thats all it has ever been about.

On his taxes: His returns are hundreds of pages long, if he released them some idiot on MSNBC would pull out one line on one page and make up lies about what it says and the country would waste thousands of hours refuting that claim. Everyone with a brain knows thats what would happen, probably even you.

If he was cheating on his taxes (which are prepared by some of the best tax lawyers in the country) why didnt the obama IRS find it and make an issue of it?
Trump had russian help in 2016 ILLEGAL help ,,,and he's trying to do it again without getting slapped down Try to be honest now IF this was Obama obstructing and abusing like trump is doing now you wouldn't be tearing your hair out??

You might have a point if Joe Biden hadn't gone on camera and bragged about making the Ukrainians a deal "they couldn't refuse"!
You're being disingenuous again.

Did Biden NOT do that? Why am I being "disingenuous" when I point out that he did?

because that's exactly what he did. he told them that they had six hours to fire the prosecutor or they would not get the money, then "son of a bitch, they fired him".

if that's not bribery, WTF is it?

Actually that is not bribery , that is extortion. Same result, but slightly different crime.

And ONE more thing Red Do you think all those under subpoena that trump refuses to let testify can clear him or bury him if allowed to speak?? And what about all the hidden documents ?? Think they'd clear that stinkin sob in our WH??

Trump had russian help in 2016 ILLEGAL help ,,,and he's trying to do it again without getting slapped down Try to be honest now IF this was Obama obstructing and abusing like trump is doing now you wouldn't be tearing your hair out??

If by russian help you mean getting us divided and screaming at each other, then yes the russians interfered with our election, if you mean the hillary campaign paying russians to create a dossier of lies about Trump, then yes, they interfered. if you mean using the FBI to try to interfere in a US election, then Obama is guilty since he knew and condoned that interference.

I just wish that for once you libs would stop with the BS talking points and look at the facts.

And ONE more thing Red Do you think all those under subpoena that trump refuses to let testify can clear him or bury him if allowed to speak?? And what about all the hidden documents ?? Think they'd clear that stinkin sob in our WH??

i get it eddie, you hate trump. I also get that you are a victim of media lies and dem propaganda.

Forum List

Back