🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Doesn't matter. And it doesn't matter because Joe Biden asked to fire the prosecutor for NOT INVESTIGATING BURISMA.

You think Joe Biden called for the prosecutor to be fired because he didn't investigate Burisma?

Wow...are you ever clueless!

I think that because that is what happened. Now you're talking a lot of shit but you have no credible documentation. I know that I and others here have posted the results of investigation by Ukraine showing that you're full of crap.

The Ukraine investigated me to see if I was full of crap? Who knew! (eye roll)

Ukraine's top prosecutor says no evidence of wrongdoing by Bidens

In an interview with Bloomberg News on Thursday, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko said Biden's son Hunter Biden and his former company Burisma were not the targets of investigations by his office and said that he had no evidence that the vice president's demand for Ukraine to dismiss the country's former prosecutor general was related to investigations into Burisma.

“I do not want Ukraine to again be the subject of U.S. presidential elections,” Lutsenko said Tuesday in his office in Kiev. “Hunter Biden did not violate any Ukrainian laws — at least as of now, we do not see any wrongdoing. A company can pay however much it wants to its board.”

Trump Jr. and other conservatives questioned whether Joe Biden demanded the resignation of former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin at a time when Shokin was investigating Burisma. Hunter Biden was a board member of Burisma at the time.

Shokin was the target of his own corruption allegations at the time, and The New York Times reported that Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loans to the country if he was not ousted from office. He has maintained to reporters that the investigation into Burisma and his son's business dealings in the country were never discussed either with U.S. or Ukrainian officials.

Ukraine's top prosecutor says no evidence of wrongdoing by Bidens

I know that I and others here have posted the results of investigation by Ukraine showing that you're full of crap. Now shut the fuck up little right wing boy.

You're really not that bright, are you? So the prosecutor that REPLACED the prosecutor Joe Biden demanded be fired states that his office isn't investigating Hunter Biden or Burisma and you think that proves nothing untoward happened?
Lying con tool can't stop lying.

Shokin's replacement finished the investigation that Shokin refused to prosecute. Resulting in Burisma paying Hr 180 million in back taxes. And while it appears Burisma may have gotten off light given money laundering charges were dropped, that's far more than Shokin accomplished.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The fbi's job is to spy on traitors and russian spies. I am glad that they investigated Trump!

Trump should go live with putin.

The FBI is supposed to be a nonpartisan organization that investigates criminal activity. It's NOT supposed to be an organization that works behind the scenes to help or hinder people that are running for office or are in office. People like Comey, Page, McCabe and Strozek did a great disservice to the rank and file members of the FBI who conduct themselves as they should! It's not the FBI rank and file that acted badly...it was a few of their high ranking leaders who decided that they should become "king makers"!
"We did not find any documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI's decision to conduct these operations. Additionally, we found no evidence that the FBI attempted to place any CHSs within the Trump campaign, recruit members of the Trump campaign as CHSs, or task CHSs to report on the Trump campaign." ~ IG report

LOLOL

I got as far as.... opinion.
icon_rolleyes.gif

There is no deep state.

Believe that if you like.

But here's a fact....we are ALL in Deep Shit because our government is failing us all. I don't care WHO you vote for.
If this trump POS gets away with this any other leader in the future can ask for help from a foreign country And Barr and republican scum in the senate don't give a flying ,,,f
Edward, so blind..and willfully. Sad.
I heard Trump break our law Asking for foreign help in an election IS AGAINST THE LAW ,,IMPEACHABLE

He didn't ask for foreign help in an election...he asked the Ukraine to investigate Quid Pro Quo between Joe Biden...Burisma...and the Ukrainian government! That isn't against the law. You on the left are trying desperately to come up with something "illegal" that Trump has done so you can impeach him and this farce is the best thing you've got...which is a testimony to how pathetic your whole impeachment call is in the first place!
LOLOL

Yeah, trump doesn't ask him to clamp down on any current corruption. Only on the 2016 election and Biden, which happens to serve him politically. And on Biden, who's no longer VP, who's son no longer works for Burisma, Burisma which is no longer under investigation. THAT'S the [non] corruption Trump is after.

Dayum, you lying con tools will say anything to defend your cult msster.

Yes you are implying things and what you're implying didn't happen. It doesn't matter why Hunter Biden was hired and Biden wanted Shokin fired because he was not investigating anything. You fuckers have not only been told this over and over, you've been shown that investigations found no wrong doing. So it's now time you stopped repeating this bullshit.

It doesn't matter why Hunter Biden was hired? Why is that exactly? Because you can't come up with a good reason WHY he would have been hired other than as a Quid Pro Quo deal with Joe Biden?

No. Because what Hunter Biden did was legal and what you claim didn't happen.

Ummmm, but we KNOW it did. Papa biden shows up in Ukraine, and two days later his crack addled, brothers wife screwing son, is suddenly pulling down more than 50 large a month.

Why?
Why?? for the same reason politicians on both sides leave office and make millions lending their name to companies they supported while in office So what if he took advantage of the Biden name?? Is that illegal?

Hunter wasn't a politician. He has no pertinent skills, and in fact, if it weren't for his VP dad, he would be a huge liability.

And yet, corruption is here staring you in the face, and you ignore it because they are on your side.
What corruption? Neither Hunter nor Burisma were actively under investigation when Biden got Shokin fired. So no corruption in getting him fired. Biden didn't provide any services for Burisma, so no corruption there. There's no evidence Biden got him that job, so no corruption there. Ukrainian officials have said neither Biden did anything wrong, so no corruption there.

So what corruption are you talking about other than what your demented brain conjures up?

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

Well, now the report is out, feel free to link where he said that. Should be a piece of cake for a genius such as yourself.

There is no deep state.

But here's a fact....we are ALL in Deep Shit because our government is failing us all. I don't care WHO you vote for.
If this trump POS gets away with this any other leader in the future can ask for help from a foreign country And Barr and republican scum in the senate don't give a flying ,,,f
Edward, so blind..and willfully. Sad.
I heard Trump break our law Asking for foreign help in an election IS AGAINST THE LAW ,,IMPEACHABLE

He didn't ask for foreign help in an election...he asked the Ukraine to investigate Quid Pro Quo between Joe Biden...Burisma...and the Ukrainian government! That isn't against the law. You on the left are trying desperately to come up with something "illegal" that Trump has done so you can impeach him and this farce is the best thing you've got...which is a testimony to how pathetic your whole impeachment call is in the first place!
He asked Ukraine to investigate a political opponent. There was no quid pro quo between Biden and the Ukraine.

So you don't deny that Biden gave the Ukrainians six hours to fire someone in their country or he would withhold their billion dollar aid package? On top of that you now admit that Biden insisted for many months that Shokin be fired?
I never denied any of that, ya lying con tool.

So you admit that Biden insisted for months that Shokin be fired and then gave the Ukrainians a six hour ultimatum to do what he ordered or face the loss of a billion in US foreign aid?

I'm confused, Faun! I thought you on the left were claiming that Trump didn't have the right to withhold money that the Congress had apportioned for aid to the Ukraine? That in doing so he violated the Constitution! Yet here you've got the Obama Administration doing the exact same thing except on a far greater scale than what Trump did?

As I've said all along...this impeachment is farce! You on the left want to impeach Donald Trump for doing things that EVERY President has done...including Barack Obama!
Trump's request to investigate Biden and the 2016 election was illegal. Holding up the money until those favors were delivered is also impeachable because those favors benefit his campaign for president personally.

Biden didn't threaten to hold up that money to help his campaign. He wasn't running for office.

What makes it illegal? The President is calling for an investigation into what appears to be Quid Pro Quo between a former Vice President and a foreign corporation that was under investigation for corruption. How does THAT become illegal? Because Biden is running for the Democratic nomination?
This is what makes it illegal....

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
In order to make that statute apply you need to assume that an investigaton into Joe and Hunter Biden's little Ukrainian "Quid Pro Quo A Rama" is a "thing of value" to Donald Trump's election campaign...an assumption that is one hell of a big stretch! That statute is written to preclude foreign governments from financing politicians here in the United States. They're talking about money and other things of value...like a plane...or freebies to be distributed to buy votes...not an investigation into corruption!

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Well, now the report is out, feel free to link where he said that. Should be a piece of cake for a genius such as yourself.

Wrong. Go to a search engine, type the words and find the links yourself if you don't want to admit trump said this.

There is no deep state.

That said, there are millions upon millions of North Koreans who are truly loyal to the NK State.
They would sell out a neighbor in a heartbeat for a slice of bread or just to hopefully gain favor with the state, even if it meant the neighbor's certain death.

Too may Americans have similarly lost their souls.

(Watching? Is the witch hunt on?)
Both sides are not the problem. I have less belief in this government than you do and for very real reasons. But there is no deep state. It's just THE state. Everybody is not in the same boat in this country and until we fix that, there will be problems.
American ISN'T "The State"! American is "We the people!" You on the left don't like that concept however because you've convinced yourselves that you know better than everyone else. You want to legislate "fixes" that not only won't fix the very problems you think they will...but will destroy what makes this country great in the first place. There are still a large number of people out there that don't see things the way that you do, IM2 and they won't stand by and watch what they love be destroyed.

If you voted for and support trump, you are working to destroy this country. You on the right do everything you accuse us of. Legislation was created to fix problems. Don't tell me what America is you stupid son of a bitch, because America for me is far different than the one you experience. I live as a black man in a fascist system built for white supremacy that includes a police state. Your white ass doesn't live that and when we try explaining that to those like you, we have to face white fragility. We don't want to live in your fucked up, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, jingoistic, fake Christian dysfunctional mess anymore. It is those like us from all races who refuse to stand by and watch our nation be crippled by a bunch of mentally deformed right wing pieces of shit.

giphy.gif

So I'm a racist because I'm white and conservative? Is that what your little rant is claiming?

I hate to break this to you IM2 but I'm guessing you're actually a lot more racist than I am. I grew up in about as liberal a little college town in as liberal a State as there is in this entire country! I have nothing against blacks, Hispanics, gays, women or any other group. I was raised to treat everyone with respect. Even people like you who stereotype others because it's EASIER than trying to understand where they're coming from!

I never denied any of that, ya lying con tool.

So you admit that Biden insisted for months that Shokin be fired and then gave the Ukrainians a six hour ultimatum to do what he ordered or face the loss of a billion in US foreign aid?

I'm confused, Faun! I thought you on the left were claiming that Trump didn't have the right to withhold money that the Congress had apportioned for aid to the Ukraine? That in doing so he violated the Constitution! Yet here you've got the Obama Administration doing the exact same thing except on a far greater scale than what Trump did?

As I've said all along...this impeachment is farce! You on the left want to impeach Donald Trump for doing things that EVERY President has done...including Barack Obama!
Trump's request to investigate Biden and the 2016 election was illegal. Holding up the money until those favors were delivered is also impeachable because those favors benefit his campaign for president personally.

Biden didn't threaten to hold up that money to help his campaign. He wasn't running for office.

What makes it illegal? The President is calling for an investigation into what appears to be Quid Pro Quo between a former Vice President and a foreign corporation that was under investigation for corruption. How does THAT become illegal? Because Biden is running for the Democratic nomination?

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
In order to make that statute apply you need to assume that an investigaton into Joe and Hunter Biden's little Ukrainian "Quid Pro Quo A Rama" is a "thing of value" to Donald Trump's election campaign...an assumption that is one hell of a big stretch! That statute is written to preclude foreign governments from financing politicians here in the United States. They're talking about money and other things of value...like a plane...or freebies to be distributed to buy votes...not an investigation into corruption!

Oppo research costs money and would be covered as an in kind expense.

First of all 90K is peanuts in the DC area!

According to who?

Anyone who has a job in the White House? I would wager that 90K is one of the lower salaries being pulled down by people who have jobs there!
We're not talking about the white house. We are talking about the DC area.

Don't know squat about the DC area either...do you, IM2! Some of the wealthiest communities in the country are in the DC area because the people that live there predominantly work in government and they make a lot of money!

(a) Prohibition

Gee, now how did Hillary have that extra cash lying around to pay Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS all that money to smear Donald Trump, IM2? Oh, that's right...she took in "donations" from foreign governments and individuals to the Clinton Foundation and then used part of THAT money to help pay the salaries of her campaign staff! Wait a second!!! Isn't that EXACTLY why that statute was written prohibiting foreigners from contributing to US politicians?

There is no deep state.

That said, there are millions upon millions of North Koreans who are truly loyal to the NK State.
They would sell out a neighbor in a heartbeat for a slice of bread or just to hopefully gain favor with the state, even if it meant the neighbor's certain death.

Too may Americans have similarly lost their souls.

(Watching? Is the witch hunt on?)
Both sides are not the problem. I have less belief in this government than you do and for very real reasons. But there is no deep state. It's just THE state. Everybody is not in the same boat in this country and until we fix that, there will be problems.
American ISN'T "The State"! American is "We the people!" You on the left don't like that concept however because you've convinced yourselves that you know better than everyone else. You want to legislate "fixes" that not only won't fix the very problems you think they will...but will destroy what makes this country great in the first place. There are still a large number of people out there that don't see things the way that you do, IM2 and they won't stand by and watch what they love be destroyed.

If you voted for and support trump, you are working to destroy this country. You on the right do everything you accuse us of. Legislation was created to fix problems. Don't tell me what America is you stupid son of a bitch, because America for me is far different than the one you experience. I live as a black man in a fascist system built for white supremacy that includes a police state. Your white ass doesn't live that and when we try explaining that to those like you, we have to face white fragility. We don't want to live in your fucked up, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, jingoistic, fake Christian dysfunctional mess anymore. It is those like us from all races who refuse to stand by and watch our nation be crippled by a bunch of mentally deformed right wing pieces of shit.

giphy.gif

So I'm a racist because I'm white and conservative? Is that what your little rant is claiming?

I hate to break this to you IM2 but I'm guessing you're actually a lot more racist than I am. I grew up in about as liberal a little college town in as liberal a State as there is in this entire country! I have nothing against blacks, Hispanics, gays, women or any other group. I was raised to treat everyone with respect. Even people like you who stereotype others because it's EASIER than trying to understand where they're coming from!

White people like you calling me a racist makes me laugh. I understand where you're coming from, that's why I said what I did. I did social work for 32 years, I probably have interacted with every personality type, race, sex, gender and sexual orientation. You support trump. You have supported him despite his overt racism. This means you're OK with racism. So you're either a racist, or... a racist.

I'm 58 and if I had a buck for every time I got the I have nothing against blacks, Hispanics, gays, women or any other group, I was raised to treat everyone with respect, white folks confession, Bill Gates would be asking me for loans. The white people here who are not racists, I see plain and clear. Not one of them have ever given me the confession, and there are some conservatives in that number. Now learn to read because this is what I said:

I mentioned more than just racism, but your white fragility set in once you saw the word racist. So you displayed the defensiveness that comes with that fragility. I grew up in a town that was 90 percent white. Went to college in a school that was 87 percent white. You never faced those odds. So don't come to me with that white racist bullshit about how much more racist I am than you because you lived in a mostly white supposedly liberal town that had a few people of color living there. Because I know how those places are.

trump lied. The IG report shows this. There was no request by Biden for the Ukraine to do him or his son a favor in return for assistance. You've been shown that several times this evening alone. So quit repeating lies.

According to who?

Anyone who has a job in the White House? I would wager that 90K is one of the lower salaries being pulled down by people who have jobs there!
We're not talking about the white house. We are talking about the DC area.

Don't know squat about the DC area either...do you, IM2! Some of the wealthiest communities in the country are in the DC area because the people that live there predominantly work in government and they make a lot of money!

I do know about DC, and what you're talking about is the Alexandria Virginia area.

(a) Prohibition

Gee, now how did Hillary have that extra cash lying around to pay Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS all that money to smear Donald Trump, IM2? Oh, that's right...she took in "donations" from foreign governments and individuals to the Clinton Foundation and then used part of THAT money to help pay the salaries of her campaign staff! Wait a second!!! Isn't that EXACTLY why that statute was written prohibiting foreigners from contributing to US politicians?

You might want to ask the Washington Examiner that question. Hillary didn't use Clinton Foundation money to pay staff. She ran in 2008 and since you can't use campaign funds for anything else, it is apparent she had money left over on top of the money she was getting in donations in 2016.

But hey we just can't help but to keep trying making a Clinton a criminal. Do ya got something on the grandchild now? Did he drink illegal milk?

The headline should be:

ANOTHER LIE TOLD BY THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA

Forum List

Back