Another Mall shooter finds his destiny... A good guy with a gun...

Arguing with anti-gun fanatics is a useful exercise in many ways......the primary reason I take them on is for the reader who just scans these threads...but whose entire life is filled with anti-gun fanatic talking points....from t.v. shows, to the democrat party late night show hosts, to teachers, to the news.......... by taking on these idiots, the truth, facts and reality are put out into the public square....
Just seems like rolling in the mud with pigs to me but you do you.

Just seems like rolling in the mud with pigs to me but you do you.

I didn't get all the information I now have on gun self defense just by looking on my own....a lot of it came as I tried to address comments and nuttiness by anti-gunners......

I didn't get all the information I now have on gun self defense just by looking on my own....a lot of it came as I tried to address comments and nuttiness by anti-gunners......
Leftists just can't be reached and it's not worth my time nor effort to mess with them.

Eli Dickens who saved they day had no permit, but was within his rights with Constitutional Carry that went into effect in Indiana on 7/1/22.

Now how important was Constitutional Carry to the lives of those in the mall?
But….but….but…it’s gun free mall policy!

3 killed and the guy used a rifle…..yet even living in the Chicago land area, the story didn’t get 24/7 coverage by the local Chicago news….it didn’t even make the top story of the 10 O’clock news……guys doing donuts in an downtown intersection did…..and then a few more stories…..and then a quick mention without even a stand up report at the scene………..

All this ignoring of the story………

Because an armed citizen shot and killed the shooter…..

So, Captain Caveman…….since this is the second mass public shooting stopped by an armed citizen.…….in a month……tell us again that defensive gun use is a myth……..

100 cops sat outside the killing room in Uvalde….armed with body armor, AR-15 rifles, and ballistic shields………and they didn’t try to stop the killer…..

An armed citizen…..in a mall…….no body armor, no ballistic shield And with only a pistol…….stopped the killer….

And that is why this story is over….

lone man with a long gun killed three people before an armed bystander killed him in the Greenwood Park Mall food court Sunday evening, according to Greenwood Police Chief Jim Ison. Two people were injured.

"It appears that he had a rifle with several magazines of ammunition, entered the food court and began shooting," Ison said.

The "good Samaritan" who shot the man with the rifle was a 22-year-old man from Bartholomew County, Indiana, Ison said.

Greenwood Park Mall shootingWhat we know about the mall shooting in Greenwood, Indiana

"The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began," he said.

Elisjsha Dicken went face to face, even moving toward the shooter while, at the same time, waving for others toward the exit.

That takes guts to approach with your pistol a shooter with a rifle.

Most of the press I read on this, around lunch time today, were focusing on the fact that Elisjsha Dicken was in violation of the mall operators rules by having a gun in the mall and on how many more people could have been killed in the confusion of having more than one armed person other than the cops.

The guy shot 24 rounds so he didn't get a single reload and Elisjsha Dicken didn't wait for a reload to go on the attack. This is how an active shooter is stopped: someone already on the scene, gun ready to use, stops the shooter. No coordination with the ATF or FBI or DOJ was necessary. No waiting for tanks and armored vehicles before attacking. Shoot to kill.

One report said the shooter was trying to get back into the bathroom after Elisjsha Dicken started shooting at him but Elisjsha Dicken didn't let up; he stopped the shooter and ended it.

SAY HIS NAME: ELISJSHA DICKEN

It is absolutely sick and pathetic the lengths that the liberals and their media will downplay, ignore, or denigrate a lawfully armed citizen who takes out a mass shooter.
The shooter spent an hour in a restroom supposedly getting his rifle ready. The news yesterday said he had SEVERAL magazines for it; strangely, that seems to not be covered today -----

With several magazines he could have killed quite a few lunchers in the Food Court. As it was he killed three and injured two more. Then the good guy shot him. Wow, what presence of mind. Think of having to do that! Scary.

22 year old citizen armed with handgun engaged the shooter from nearly 50 yards and dropped the shooter.

Citizen closed on the shooter and engaged him several more times killing the shooter.

That 22 year-old knew what he was about.
And nobody in that mall, in that town, is struggling to tell which was the good guy and which was the bad guy. Only the leftists who weren't there are confused.

And nobody in that mall, in that town, is struggling to tell which was the good guy and which was the bad guy. Only the leftists who weren't there are confused.
Yeah even the mall folks are GTG with it.....Leftists are pigs.

Elisjsha Dicken went face to face, even moving toward the shooter while, at the same time, waving for others toward the exit.

That takes guts to approach with your pistol a shooter with a rifle.

Most of the press I read on this, around lunch time today, were focusing on the fact that Elisjsha Dicken was in violation of the mall operators rules by having a gun in the mall and on how many more people could have been killed in the confusion of having more than one armed person other than the cops.

The guy shot 24 rounds so he didn't get a single reload and Elisjsha Dicken didn't wait for a reload to go on the attack. This is how an active shooter is stopped: someone already on the scene, gun ready to use, stops the shooter. No coordination with the ATF or FBI or DOJ was necessary. No waiting for tanks and armored vehicles before attacking. Shoot to kill.

One report said the shooter was trying to get back into the bathroom after Elisjsha Dicken started shooting at him but Elisjsha Dicken didn't let up; he stopped the shooter and ended it.

Yep.....if anyone deserves a real Presidential Medal of Freedom it is this guy.....

Anyone want to put the odds on President doofus to give him one?

Forum List

Back