🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another one bites the dust...Jay Carney can't take the heat anymore...

Mike McCurry!!!!!!! He was the funniest and best press secretary evah! Bi partisan opinion oh man I loved this guy.

Ah yay I finally remembered his name. He was the best ever.

Hey! I hit a little sweet spot there didn't I half-wit.
The OP is stupid because as anyone with half intelligence, that leaves you out even with half, knows that press secretaries come and go. Especially when their is a second term.
So your childish rant and insults with foul language shows your IQ , your ability and your age.

Here we are again! Stupid post about nothing over hatred of President Obama.
:eusa_whistle:

How imbecilic of the poster that started the thread.

Most Press Secretaries last only 3 years. It is not a very pleasant job.
Robert Gibbs - 2009-2011
Jay Carney - 2011 -2014

President Bush
Ari Fleischer served from 2001-2003, Scott McClellan served 2003-2006, Tony Snow served 2006-2007, and Dana Perino 2007-2009.

You know what? Go fuck yourself because this also started a great conversation about all the great press secretaries of the past. Left and Right.

And I got to remember Tony Snow. So fuck you. And kudos to the OP.

Seems you still don't see the hypocrisy in your thread but as it was stated before...LOL:eusa_clap:

It had become obvious over the past few months that Jay Carney had worn out his welcome with the White House Press Corps. What had been a "love fest" at the beginning of the Obama first term had eroded to the point where even liberal reporters were sniping at the Obama Press Secretary. Carney had the unenviable task of spinning the news on an Administration that was awash in scandals with more coming down the pipe practically each and every day.

And so Carney joins an ever growing list of Barry's finest that have tucked tail and jumped over the rail from a ship that's rapidly taking on water. Wonder if his replacement was given any choice in taking Carney's job? God knows it wasn't a job I'd want right now...

Hey! I hit a little sweet spot there didn't I half-wit.
The OP is stupid because as anyone with half intelligence, that leaves you out even with half, knows that press secretaries come and go. Especially when their is a second term.
So your childish rant and insults with foul language shows your IQ , your ability and your age.

Here we are again! Stupid post about nothing over hatred of President Obama.
:eusa_whistle:

How imbecilic of the poster that started the thread.

You know what? Go fuck yourself because this also started a great conversation about all the great press secretaries of the past. Left and Right.

And I got to remember Tony Snow. So fuck you. And kudos to the OP.

Actually what you did is what Obama apologists have been doing for quite some time now...you don't want to talk about how badly this group is floundering...and so you demand that anything that paints Barry in a bad light stops immediately!!!

It had become obvious over the past few months that Jay Carney had worn out his welcome with the White House Press Corps. What had been a "love fest" at the beginning of the Obama first term had eroded to the point where even liberal reporters were sniping at the Obama Press Secretary. Carney had the unenviable task of spinning the news on an Administration that was awash in scandals with more coming down the pipe practically each and every day.

And so Carney joins an ever growing list of Barry's finest that have tucked tail and jumped over the rail from a ship that's rapidly taking on water. Wonder if his replacement was given any choice in taking Carney's job? God knows it wasn't a job I'd want right now...

He was fired. So was the guy overseeing the VA hospital system.
It goes like this. "I want your resignation on my desk by 5 PM today. A prepared statement has been released to the media briefing them on your decision to leave".

Seems you still don't see the hypocrisy in your thread but as it was stated before...LOL:eusa_clap:

Hypocrisy? How so? I simply pointed out that the Obama "love affair" with the main stream media has cooled off considerably and that Jay Carney's almost nonexistent credibility with the Press had made him all but useless as the White House Press Secretary. Barry had to bring in someone new because quite frankly, the reporters were laughing at Jay Carney.

He was fired. So was the guy overseeing the VA hospital system.
It goes like this. "I want your resignation on my desk by 5 PM today. A prepared statement has been released to the media briefing them on your decision to leave".

Someone on CNN was making the point that the Carney resignation and the prisoner exchange that took place was an attempt to change the narrative to something OTHER than the VA scandal.

Carney is a true believer and he was damn good at his job even though it must have been tough for a smart guy to defend the outright lies promoted by an imploding administration riddled with scandal after scandal. My guess is that he saw the sinking ship and got out while he could.

I don't know what the pay for the job of White House Press Secretary is but it's not enough I honestly can't see why anyone would want that job.

Carney was paid the federal maximum for White House Staff pay of $172,000/year
2011 Annual Report to Congress on White House Staff | The White House

$172,000 to spin and lie not bad if you can still manage to look at yourself in the mirror while doing that job. To any lefties who feel I'm singling out Carney I'm not you can apply that to any Press Secretary Democrat or Republican.

Most Press Secretaries aren't called on to lie like Jay Carney was.

The Bush Press Secretaries had to deal with a main stream media that HATED their boss. The Obama Press Secretaries had to deal with a main stream media that LOVED their boss. Yet Obama White House Press briefings have become so nasty they occur as seldom as this Administration can get away with having them and are over as soon as is humanly possible.

Carney is just moving on to bigger and better things (MONEY) like all the rest. As for Bush's Press Secretaries - Geezus H. Kryst, Tony Snow was the biggest liar ever. And let's not forget Ari Fleischer and Dana Perino. I wouldn't buy a used car from Fleischer, and Perino is still lying on Fox News. Scott McClellan was just in over his head. However, Tony Snow remains the biggest lying asshole Press Secretary ever. I always thought he should have been hanged. He's dead now, but I still think he should be dug up and hanged.

The Bush Press Secretaries had to deal with a main stream media that HATED their boss. The Obama Press Secretaries had to deal with a main stream media that LOVED their boss. Yet Obama White House Press briefings have become so nasty they occur as seldom as this Administration can get away with having them and are over as soon as is humanly possible.

Carney is just moving on to bigger and better things (MONEY) like all the rest. As for Bush's Press Secretaries - Geezus H. Kryst, Tony Snow was the biggest liar ever. And let's not forget Ari Fleischer and Dana Perino. I wouldn't buy a used car from Fleischer, and Perino is still lying on Fox News. Scott McClellan was just in over his head. However, Tony Snow remains the biggest lying asshole Press Secretary ever. I always thought he should have been hanged. He's dead now, but I still think he should be dug up and hanged.

Why and back it up. Or I will make you wish you died as a child. Tell us his lies in his position as Press Secretary NOW.

Why and back it up. Or I will make you wish you died as a child. Tell us his lies in his position as Press Secretary NOW.

Fuck you, retard. Do your own research if you're too stupid to remember.

You can start by googling "tony snow lies"...

Get you story straight...Carney says he's leaving to spend more time with his family! (Gee, don't you think they could come up with something more original than THAT old chestnut?)

Show me a lie by Dana Perino. Either as Press Secretary or on Fox News.

Fuck you, retard. Do your own research if you're too stupid to remember.

You can start by googling "tony snow lies"...

Well according to you "everyone lies." Sure you don't want to google an argument first?

Get you story straight...Carney says he's leaving to spend more time with his family! (Gee, don't you think they could come up with something more original than THAT old chestnut?)

"I am stepping down to spend more time with my family" roughly translated means:

"My career is taking a nosedive, so I need to get the hell out of dodge."

Duh, try googling "dana perino lies"...

As for Carney, he'll likely be doing much more than just spending time with his family.

Forum List

Back