🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another one bites the dust...Jay Carney can't take the heat anymore...

Carney is just moving on to bigger and better things (MONEY) like all the rest. As for Bush's Press Secretaries - Geezus H. Kryst, Tony Snow was the biggest liar ever. And let's not forget Ari Fleischer and Dana Perino. I wouldn't buy a used car from Fleischer, and Perino is still lying on Fox News. Scott McClellan was just in over his head. However, Tony Snow remains the biggest lying asshole Press Secretary ever. I always thought he should have been hanged. He's dead now, but I still think he should be dug up and hanged.

Get you story straight...Carney says he's leaving to spend more time with his family! (Gee, don't you think they could come up with something more original than THAT old chestnut?)

Show me a lie by Dana Perino. Either as Press Secretary or on Fox News.

Duh, try googling "dana perino lies"...

As for Carney, he'll likely be doing much more than just spending time with his family.

Case in point. Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

Here we are again! Stupid post about nothing over hatred of President Obama.
:eusa_whistle:

How imbecilic of the poster that started the thread.

Most Press Secretaries last only 3 years. It is not a very pleasant job.
Robert Gibbs - 2009-2011
Jay Carney - 2011 -2014

President Bush
Ari Fleischer served from 2001-2003, Scott McClellan served 2003-2006, Tony Snow served 2006-2007, and Dana Perino 2007-2009.

Thread was great until post #16 injected some stupidity into the mix.

Carney is just moving on to bigger and better things (MONEY) like all the rest. As for Bush's Press Secretaries - Geezus H. Kryst, Tony Snow was the biggest liar ever. And let's not forget Ari Fleischer and Dana Perino. I wouldn't buy a used car from Fleischer, and Perino is still lying on Fox News. Scott McClellan was just in over his head. However, Tony Snow remains the biggest lying asshole Press Secretary ever. I always thought he should have been hanged. He's dead now, but I still think he should be dug up and hanged.

Get you story straight...Carney says he's leaving to spend more time with his family! (Gee, don't you think they could come up with something more original than THAT old chestnut?)

Show me a lie by Dana Perino. Either as Press Secretary or on Fox News.

Duh, try googling "dana perino lies"...

As for Carney, he'll likely be doing much more than just spending time with his family.

So basically...YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PERINO LIES? Typical liberal bullshit that you people have been pushing for a decade now. Bush lied!!!! You can't give any specifics as to what those lies were...but you continually make the charge about W. and anyone associated with W.! At the same time you bend over backwards to excuse a sitting President who's lies have been blatant and bold faced.

Well, Carney lasted as long and longer than any of Bush's Press Secretaries.

The important difference being...they didn't leave because the Press Corp was openly mocking their honesty...

The same cannot be said of Jay Carney. Even liberal pundits were starting to roll their eyes at some of the nonsense that came out of Carney's mouth.

Most Press Secretaries aren't called on to lie like Jay Carney was.

The Bush Press Secretaries had to deal with a main stream media that HATED their boss. The Obama Press Secretaries had to deal with a main stream media that LOVED their boss. Yet Obama White House Press briefings have become so nasty they occur as seldom as this Administration can get away with having them and are over as soon as is humanly possible.

You like ALL OF THE SHRUB'S P.S. DID? They lied out their ass every day of the goddamn week.

It had become obvious over the past few months that Jay Carney had worn out his welcome with the White House Press Corps. What had been a "love fest" at the beginning of the Obama first term had eroded to the point where even liberal reporters were sniping at the Obama Press Secretary. Carney had the unenviable task of spinning the news on an Administration that was awash in scandals with more coming down the pipe practically each and every day.

And so Carney joins an ever growing list of Barry's finest that have tucked tail and jumped over the rail from a ship that's rapidly taking on water. Wonder if his replacement was given any choice in taking Carney's job? God knows it wasn't a job I'd want right now...

Is this something unusual?

A President with multiple press secretaries?

Because it seems that the last President who didn't have multiple press secretaries, was Eisenhower.

The important difference being...they didn't leave because the Press Corp was openly mocking their honesty...

The same cannot be said of Jay Carney. Even liberal pundits were starting to roll their eyes at some of the nonsense that came out of Carney's mouth.

Wait what?

Bush put out on his website he was first going to the FISA court asking for warrants for wiretaps and his press secretaries confirmed that until the NY Times did a piece that said the Bush administration was circumventing the FISA court.

Bush said that if anyone in his administration was caught leaking the name of Plame they would go to jail, until multiple folks were found leaking the name.

How exactly do you come to your conclusions?

Wait what?

Bush put out on his website he was first going to the FISA court asking for warrants for wiretaps and his press secretaries confirmed that until the NY Times did a piece that said the Bush administration was circumventing the FISA court.

Bush said that if anyone in his administration was caught leaking the name of Plame they would go to jail, until multiple folks were found leaking the name.

You have no proof of your accusations, because there is none.
Here is the truth about Valerie Plame, she should have been fired and prosecuted for using her position in the CIA to falsely accuse the President Of The United States.

Here's proof that you are a liar:

The Truth About the Valerie Plame Case Finally Emerges

Most Press Secretaries last only 3 years. It is not a very pleasant job.
Robert Gibbs - 2009-2011
Jay Carney - 2011 -2014

President Bush
Ari Fleischer served from 2001-2003, Scott McClellan served 2003-2006, Tony Snow served 2006-2007, and Dana Perino 2007-2009.

Ok who was the guy under Clinton. I loved that dude. He was the guy that came out as the Unknown Press Secretary in a brown paper bag.

I loved him to death.

Clinton's Press Secretaries-
Dee Dee Myers, George Stephanopoulos, Mike McCurry, Joey Lockhor, Jake Stewert.

The Bush Press Secretaries had to deal with a main stream media that HATED their boss. The Obama Press Secretaries had to deal with a main stream media that LOVED their boss. Yet Obama White House Press briefings have become so nasty they occur as seldom as this Administration can get away with having them and are over as soon as is humanly possible.

You like ALL OF THE SHRUB'S P.S. DID? They lied out their ass every day of the goddamn week.

I know that you liberals like to make that charge...but you never seem to be able to back it up with an actual lie that was told. Would you like to tell me a lie that Dana Perino told? One that was as blatant as the continual lies that Jay Carney has been telling for years now?

I know that you liberals like to make that charge...but you never seem to be able to back it up with an actual lie that was told. Would you like to tell me a lie that Dana Perino told? One that was as blatant as the continual lies that Jay Carney has been telling for years now?

they lied about yellow cake.

lied about WMD's

lied when they outed Valerie plame

shall we go on?

Do we live in the same universe?

Or do you use another form of English we all don't know.

Wait what?

Lying about wiretaps? Dude, the Obama Justice Department told a judge that James Rosen was a criminal co-conspirator so that they could tap his phones and look at his e-mail accounts. Let me repeat that!!! The Obama White House lied to a sitting judge in order to spy on a FOX NEWS reporter's personal communications...as blatant a violation of First Amendment rights as anything in this nations history.

“The president is a strong defender of the First Amendment,” Carney said. “And a firm believer in the need for the press to be unfettered in its ability to conduct investigative reporting and facilitate a free flow of information. He also, of course, recognizes the need for the Justice Department to investigate alleged criminal activity without undue influence.”

That statement by Carney was a total lie! How can the President be a strong defender of the First Amendment while he is trashing it to spy on one of his adversaries at FOX NEWS? Then Carney gives his usual lie about the White House only knowledge of what happened with Rosen coming from what they had learned from press reporting and falls back on his usual excuse to dodge damning questions...that he can't answer because it's an "ongoing criminal investigation".

Jay Carney told more lies in one fucking press conference than the Bush people did in eight years of being in office. The lies that he told were so continual and so frequent that I could spend a week chronicling them all!

I believe we have a new record!

6 topics! That's going to be a tough one to beat. Maybe the next time Obama plays golf...

1548yg3.jpg

k147rq.jpg

20fc8c3.jpg

20uvhqt.jpg

xq963a.jpg

ojpkw6.jpg

they lied about yellow cake.

lied about WMD's

lied when they outed Valerie plame

shall we go on?

How did they lie about yellow cake? Were the Iraqis NOT trying to buy yellow cake in Africa? The guy who lied and subsequently admitted doing so was Joe Wilson.

WMD's did exist in Iraq...we simply didn't find them when we went in. As to where they are now? That's a question that you liberals really don't care about...do you?...you're just tickled pink that you can make the case that Bush's people lied when in fact what they did was choose to believe one set of intelligence reports over others.

Nobody outed Valerie Plame but Valerie Plame herself. That's the biggest joke of all. She and her husband did an op-ed piece in the New York Times a few weeks before the Presidential elections trying to knee cap the Bush re-election. She hadn't been a covert operative in decades and the claim that she was has always been total bullshit.

What I find sublimely amusing is watching those of you on the left that spent so much of your time pushing the "Bush lies" narrative now defending a President and an Administration that does little else BUT lie!

The most transparent Administration in history? At this point statements like THAT one come across as farce worthy of a Monty Python skit.

What I find sublimely amusing is watching those of you on the left that spent so much of your time pushing the "Bush lies" narrative now defending a President and an Administration that does little else BUT lie!

The most transparent Administration in history? At this point statements like THAT one come across as farce worthy of a Monty Python skit.

We understand your mental struggle. However, you may begin your healing process by asking yourself how many wars Obama has started under false pretenses. Oh, and don't forget to ask yourself how many consulates and embassies were attacked during DUBYA's administration...and how many died...and how all of his Press Secretaries tried to spin reality...

Forum List

Back