🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another one for Trump

yes as a matter of fact i do...now that you ask.....i would never engage in it.as for my friends who do...their business not mine...i just find using ice cube as an example of a man blacks are going to follow is a bit much...

yes as a matter of fact i do...now that you ask.....i would never engage in it.as for my friends who do...their business not mine...i just find using ice cube as an example of a man blacks are going to follow is a bit much...
There will be some, he was a rapper at one time.

well as you can see i am having identity confusion....and why is that not ask able question....he is married to a white girl....coco? with huge breasts

if you are going to discount the opinions of any Black man who is married to a white woman, you are going to write off a substantial percentage of successful blacks, in all walks of life.

Don't look for any upsurge in "Blacks" voting for Clinton. In the inner-city districts where they vote, voter fraud is rampant. Those votes will be "lost." And where middle-class Blacks live, Trump will win a clear majority no matter how they vote.

Forum List

Back