🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another one for Trump

Ice cube is endorsing Trump. More blacks will now vote Trump in!

Who is "ice cube" and what evidence do you have that this person is black or has endorsed Trump?

This Thread is nominated for the Dumbest of the Month.

Mea culpa, there really is an Ice Cube, aka, O'Shea Jackson Sr. Of course the music genre he is known for (which I learned from google a moment ago) hip hop, not my cup of tea.

yes as a matter of fact i do...now that you ask.....i would never engage in it.as for my friends who do...their business not mine...i just find using ice cube as an example of a man blacks are going to follow is a bit much...
There will be some, he was a rapper at one time.

Vanilla Ice? Who's he backing?
That dumb wigger will probably vote hillary.

So you have no idea, thanks.

The N.W.A. rapper took to Twitter on Saturday to declare that he would never support Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump after social media users dug up an old interview where he mentioned the candidate.

“I will never endorse a mothaf---a like Donald Trump! EVER!!!” the musician-turned-actor wrote.

LOL Too funny!

Ice cube is endorsing Trump. More blacks will now vote Trump in!

I imagine you're relying on the following article:
Ice Cube endorses Trump. Knocks Hillary and Bernie. « InvestmentWatch

Yes, the article was published on October 16th. Here's the problem: the video it links to as evidence was published on April 16th and while supportive of Trump at the time, he never actually endorsed him. Alright, so he doesn't officially endorse him, but he's pretty supportive, good enough, you say?

Not so fast. In a tweet on August 28th, not only does he make it clear that he never endorsed Trump, but it looks like he's had second thoughts about being supportive of Donald Trump at all based on the fact that he doesn't say anything positive about him in his tweet:
"Stealing endorsement is not how you become the president of the United States, homie. Leave my name out ya mouth..."

Source: Ice Cube on Twitter

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The N.W.A. rapper took to Twitter on Saturday to declare that he would never support Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump after social media users dug up an old interview where he mentioned the candidate.

“I will never endorse a mothaf---a like Donald Trump! EVER!!!” the musician-turned-actor wrote.

LOL Too funny!

You bring up a good point: Donald Trump's campaign has already claimed that Ice Cube endorsed Trump in the past, and Ice Cube made it clear that he didn't (from what I can see, he never stated "mothaf---a", that seems to be a misinterpretation on a reporter's part), and someone has simply seen the same April 16th video and once again jumped to the wrong conclusion...

Forum List

Back