Another pro cyclist “dies suddenly”.

Yea, that’s what I said, it’s totally “normal”.

Can’t wait for year by year statistics on it.
Also a vaxxed versus unvaccinated would be nice. Will science dare?
The scientists who dare are drummed out in a form of white martyrdom around the world. Those who dare to go against the plans to cull the herd. Virtually all wars and famines and worldwide epidemics are controlled by this same entity and have been controlling it for at least a few millenia.

Read the Gospel of Jesus flipping over the money changers in the Temple. Once a person becomes a threat to that well fortified establishment, they immediately need to be dealt with.

Yes, I know. I am an idiot conspiracy theorist. Uhhh huh.

He died of cardiac arrest. Totally normal for a 28 year old athlete, right?

Another 28 year old cyclist died earlier this month.

Another had a heart attack at the end of a race, but did survive.

How much do you want to bet all these young, super fit guys were fully vaccinated with Safe & Effective® vaccines?
So no one ever died young before the Trump vaccines?

Totally did. That’s why you shouldn’t hesitate to get your boosters.
Mate had every booster going, still wears masks etc.. Caught COVID last week.

COVID is just a bad head for the day and a cold for a few days. If you have and underlying illness or your makeup can't stand COVID, then nature is removing you from society.

So now, it's the 'vast' majority suffering from the 'tiny' minority from all these stupid lockdowns.

How much do you want to bet all these young, super fit guys were fully vaccinated with Safe & Effective® vaccines?

I'll bet you a dollar.

Yours is quite an assumption...

Mate had every booster going, still wears masks etc.. Caught COVID last week.

COVID is just a bad head for the day and a cold for a few days. If you have and underlying illness or your makeup can't stand COVID, then nature is removing you from society.

So now, it's the 'vast' majority suffering from the 'tiny' minority from all these stupid lockdowns.
I’m not saying COVID isn’t deadly or that it’s “just a bad cold”. Most people I know that got it said it really sucked and was the worst thing that happened to them as far as illnesses go.

I’m just saying the vaccine isn’t safe. We should be pushing for an inactive virus vaccine, which is a “traditional” type of vaccine, and see how that goes in trials.

For the first two years, the average WuFlu death was 80 years old. We don’t need to be forcing young people to get these experimental shots.

Drugs seem to be my guess. Steroids.
It is more likely Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome - Wikipedia... Happens to high performance athletes in rare occasions

They are testing for it in Ireland due high profile death of a Gaelic Footballer...

The AntiVax nutjobs will blame any death on vaccine even though it has been proven safe... It is because they are weak minded and gullible...

The scientists who dare are drummed out in a form of white martyrdom around the world. Those who dare to go against the plans to cull the herd. Virtually all wars and famines and worldwide epidemics are controlled by this same entity and have been controlling it for at least a few millenia.

Read the Gospel of Jesus flipping over the money changers in the Temple. Once a person becomes a threat to that well fortified establishment, they immediately need to be dealt with.

Yes, I know. I am an idiot conspiracy theorist. Uhhh huh.
Why bother the Hawk was using Real Science as a source before... This makes his an idiot...

1648493105869.png

It's more likely that he used performance-enhancing drugs which caused his heart attack.

It's happened before...several times....

I'm a cyclist. I watch this stuff.

I’m not saying COVID isn’t deadly or that it’s “just a bad cold”. Most people I know that got it said it really sucked and was the worst thing that happened to them as far as illnesses go.

I’m just saying the vaccine isn’t safe. We should be pushing for an inactive virus vaccine, which is a “traditional” type of vaccine, and see how that goes in trials.

For the first two years, the average WuFlu death was 80 years old. We don’t need to be forcing young people to get these experimental shots.
The young definitely shouldn't get the Vax, whole heartedly agree with that. The planet overreacted with COVID.

Or maybe it was just natural causes, nutter

Forum List

Back