easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Donald+Trump+President+Trump+Holds+MAGA+Rally+I8gCuv6LAjJl.jpg

NEW NAFTA!
SIGNATURE TRUMP PROMISE
STOCK MARKET SOARS

Trump cites 'historic' trade pact with Canada, Mexico | Reuters

'U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday took credit for salvaging a trilateral free trade accord with Canada and Mexico, marking it as a victory in his campaign to reshape global commerce as financial markets breathed a sigh of relief.'

President Trump made the promise he would do everything he could to Make America Great Again'.

Democrats declared 100% commitment to oppose the President and vowed they would do everything they could to prevent him from making American great again.

In the midst of the Democrats deplorable, unethical, immoral, and at times criminal continued effort to keep their promise - while pathetically claiming President Trump hates America and seeks to destroy it, President Trump keeps delivering on his promises, making America great again - one promise at a time!

BOO-YA!

So his promise to fight against free trade has been kept by opening even more free trade? That is some twisted logic. But then again, you don't care.

I've already merged 6 threads on NAFTA myself, other mods have also merged threads.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back